Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know him but this is the vibe I get anyway. In terms of Helen being 100% in control of what we see/know of Phil. I genuinely believe she chooses to give him this image of being a scrounger living in her house, making her buy him stuff all the time and not even being committed to the relationship. And I think she does that so when the break up happens, she can play the woe is me card and Phil will get hate. I still think he's a bit of a wally and 100% a Helen enabler though 😂😂

I could imagine telling him to play it so she can film herself later on moaning about it 😂
It’s not that I don’t agree with Helen being a 100% master manipulator because I really do. I also absolutely agree she gets to present people how she wants and she definitely does it to make herself look the best.

What I can’t understand is that Phil doesn’t need to be in any of her content but has chosen to be. He doesn’t even need to be at her house but that’s a whole other thing. Didn’t she give a big spiel in last weeks vlog about how she only film’s partners who give her permission? That she checks with them what they’re comfortable with showing and stuff. Like he wasn’t shown much at the beginning of the first lockdown at all and now they’re “Creating Content” together.

The actual thing that bothers me isn’t necessarily his personality or him being in her content. It’s the repulsion towards her and the clear lack of interest in her. I can’t reconcile the two things. I can’t understand why you would be in a relationship with someone you’re clearly not THAT into unless other things (eg house etc) subsidised that lack of spark.
In terms of footage as collateral for the breakup I don’t think it would prove much. I don’t think Phil is horrible to her or treats her badly in any shape of form. I just think he’s uninterested in her as a person on her own merit. Which she can’t turn around when they break up and be like “Look at how uninterested he was in me, there was no chemistry at all was there?” All the footage has showed that from day one and she’s chosen to put it in to (at this point in time) convince us she’s loved up, when we can see it’s in fact showing the opposite.

I also think they’re both using each other. Helen cannot be on her own and he’s just filling that void for her right now. I don’t think either of them would have continued this relationship in any other circumstances. I mean it’s not particularly convincing but at least Helen is trying to pretend she’s interested and in love with Phil. It’s Phil’s lack of conviction that gets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i just feel like it’s not his fault if the person he’s with is a crazy social media obsessed weirdo who wants to buy them things to show their fans and followers how much of a ✨✨✨great person✨✨✨ she is. I think Helen is a master manipulator and I actually think that she’s probably trying to make people thing he’s more of a dick that what he is. He’s a genuinely nice person in my experience
I don't know him but this is the vibe I get anyway. In terms of Helen being 100% in control of what we see/know of Phil. I genuinely believe she chooses to give him this image of being a scrounger living in her house, making her buy him stuff all the time and not even being committed to the relationship. And I think she does that so when the break up happens, she can play the woe is me card and Phil will get hate. I still think he's a bit of a wally and 100% a Helen enabler though 😂
I‘ve never been comfortable with the assumption that Phil is a scrounger who contributes nothing because there is no actual evidence of this. The fact that Helen choses to buy him extravagant gifts and make sure the world knows it isn’t evidence that he does’t pay his way. It suits Helga to portray him in a negative way so that she can keep feeding the narrative that she’s a wonderful and kind person who just keeps getting treated badly. She does this with everyone who she lives with - she did the same with Maff, Mark and Josie. She likes to play the victim.

Having said all that, I do also think he’s a bit of dick, mainly because I assume all friends of Helen are dicks. I can’t imagine any reasonable person being able to put up with her for more than 5 minutes. You are you hang with, after all.

Reactions: 26
Maff was with her for a long time before he was pushed into the influencer life with her setting up his YouTube channel and influencer IG posts. I remember her vlog where she would be standing behind the camera watching him record his video and she would be controlling and tell him what to do. There was a vlog where he was editing his videos and said she was over his shoulder the whole time. It's great that she wanted to show him what to do, but it seemed like he just wanted to try it himself first of all.

I can imagine she's exactly like that with Fil.

Mark seems the type of person who knows and has his own clear boundaries. I wonder if that bugged the tit out of Helen, I can imagine her trying to get Mark to become a hiking influencer, or a van life influencer. I think he's the smartest guy she's been with and kept out of the toxic bubble that she lives in.

This version of Fil we are seeing is a product of what BOTH Helen and Fil want to put into the video. Helen is always commenting on how she's always checking with him for permission when it comes to what she can share of him and their relationship online, and that she has respect for him and that they have boundaries. If I was him and saw what she's edited in, I'd be pissed. More fool him.

The clip of him feeling insecure and wondering if what he is doing is lame doesn't scream to me that he was the one wanting to do this. If he really wanted to do it he would have just done it his own way, just like he did at the start with that IG. You can just see and hear Helen pulling the strings. That's what makes it incredibly bleeping lame.

The same poses, pictures and content between Maff and Fil is just pure Helen. It's pathetic and the only reason why she's doing it is in hopes that they give up their normal jobs and live the influencer life with her because she's bored and lonely.

Honestly I think Fil is just a yes man. Who will say and so anything just for a quiet life. He's just yet another enabler in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I‘ve never been comfortable with the assumption that Phil is a scrounger who contributes nothing because there is no actual evidence of this. The fact that Helen choses to buy him extravagant gifts and make sure the world knows it isn’t evidence that he does’t pay his way.
I’ve never once said he doesn’t contribute financially or that he doesn’t pay his way. My angle is that Helen has set him up a kushy lifestyle and he’s making the most of it while he can. All whilst appearing like he’s not attracted to her in a relationshipy way. Helen is the one with the house and from her manic spending the apparent higher salary. The only thing Helen would be gaining from being in a relationship with Phil is companionship and affection but she doesn’t seem to be getting it. Where as Phil who doesn’t own/rent his own home and (I’m on assuming as he’s a normal bloke with a normal job) earns less than Helen has a lot more to gain being in a relationship with her than she does him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maff was with her for a long time before he was pushed into the influencer life with her setting up his YouTube channel and influencer IG posts. I remember her vlog where she would be standing behind the camera watching him record his video and she would be controlling and tell him what to do. There was a vlog where he was editing his videos and said she was over his shoulder the whole time. It's great that she wanted to show him what to do, but it seemed like he just wanted to try it himself first of all.

I can imagine she's exactly like that with Fil.

Mark seems the type of person who knows and has his own clear boundaries. I wonder if that bugged the tit out of Helen, I can imagine her trying to get Mark to become a hiking influencer, or a van life influencer. I think he's the smartest guy she's been with and kept out of the toxic bubble that she lives in.

This version of Fil we are seeing is a product of what BOTH Helen and Fil want to put into the video. Helen is always commenting on how she's always checking with him for permission when it comes to what she can share of him and their relationship online, and that she has respect for him and that they have boundaries. If I was him and saw what she's edited in, I'd be pissed. More fool him.

The clip of him feeling insecure and wondering if what he is doing is lame doesn't scream to me that he was the one wanting to do this. If he really wanted to do it he would have just done it his own way, just like he did at the start with that IG. You can just see and hear Helen pulling the strings. That's what makes it incredibly bleeping lame.

The same poses, pictures and content between Maff and Fil is just pure Helen. It's pathetic and the only reason why she's doing it is in hopes that they give up their normal jobs and live the influencer life with her because she's bored and lonely.

Honestly I think Fil is just a yes man. Who will say and so anything just for a quiet life. He's just yet another enabler in her life.
I also feel like Helen pushing himto the influencer life gives her collateral for if things go bad "i gave you this life, you wouldnt have this without me" that kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She buys her men... Right back to the Ben days...same toxic behaviour. There was only really Mark who broke the mould. Even then she tried to put a dog collar ahem sorry I mean a necklace round his neck... Till death do us part and all that jazz :ROFLMAO: 🤘..

Quirkerz is one hell a insecure. But refuses to work on it.. Therapy won't do tit.. Fiwls just a yes man..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I also feel like Helen pushing himto the influencer life gives her collateral for if things go bad "i gave you this life, you wouldnt have this without me" that kind of thing.
Oh yeah, and there's a threat that it could be taken away from him if they break up because his followers are her "fans".

I remember seeing Maff getting comments on his IG when they broke up from a few Helen stans.

Just a snippet of some of the comments:

Screenshot_20210212-144017.png

Screenshot_20210212-144028.png

Screenshot_20210212-144115.png

Screenshot_20210212-144146.png

Screenshot_20210212-144215.png

Screenshot_20210212-144313.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Let’s be honest though @Lunamoon22 Matthew was a delight to look at 😂 - I imagine a lot of thirsty young women were following him during their relationship partly for that 🥵
I can’t speak for everyone but I don’t think there will be the same influx of people desperately wanting to check in on Fildo.
Also the whole marriage thing made it a bigger scandal than it should have been. Her following relationships have been pretty short with them moving into HER home, there’s not been any FIRSTS with the other two for people to get invested in if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 20
She buys her men... Right back to the Ben days...same toxic behaviour. There was only really Mark who broke the mould. Even then she tried to put a dog collar ahem sorry I mean a necklace round his neck... Till death do us part and all that jazz :ROFLMAO: 🤘..

Quirkerz is one hell a insecure. But refuses to work on it.. Therapy won't do tit.. Fiwls just a yes man..
I couldn’t stand Maff from day one 🙄 that’s when she started to lose me. I thought Mark was lovely but he was gone in seconds 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maff was 100% her hottest guy. I feel like she encouraged his laziness when they were together and he wanted to be more active but Helen didn't. You've got to support your partner's interests. You don't need to make their habits yours. I felt like Helen was always trying to change him and that made me sad.

Mark was 100% her smartest guy. I think they eventually broke up because Helen didn't get Mark. I think that much of an intellectual gap between partners.....it's always going to fail.

Christ knows what Fiiiiiiiwl is. Definitely her intellectual equal but no personality and no looks. A blank page of a bloke. No thanks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh yeah, and there's a threat that it could be taken away from him if they break up because his followers are her "fans".

I remember seeing Maff getting comments on his IG when they broke up from a few Helen stans.

Just a snippet of some of the comments:

View attachment 432657
View attachment 432658

View attachment 432659

View attachment 432660

View attachment 432661

View attachment 432662
Do people not understand that it takes two to tango? Like yes, Maff left after 4 months of marriage but I seriously doubt it was all his fault. I often feel like Helen has painted herself as though she did nothing wrong and it was all on him, but in break ups it tends to be a bit of both unless the other person was unfaithful, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I felt so hopeful when she was with Mark, he seemed so grounded and normal, I really thought he would balance out her crazy nicely.
After I watched the video where she said she didn’t care about using contraception and made out like Mark was a spoil sport or something for always using a condom I new it wasn’t going to last! Then when he was sure he didn’t want kids but she did. Still can’t believe she posted that video!

Reactions: 24
Out of curiosity I went on look fantastic to see how much this haul cost her. “Bit of a mad order” is an understatement, this is over £300 of product. All that anti ageing product, looks like someone’s had a panic over turning 30.
And I feel bad when I spend £40 on beauty products

Reactions: 34
Mark was 100% her smartest guy. I think they eventually broke up because Helen didn't get Mark. I think that much of an intellectual gap between partners.....it's always going to fail.
These observations are spot on. Mark came across as someone who really ‘knows himself’ and already a life that he liked when he met Helen. He obviously couldn’t be easily manipulated and was probably pretty appalled at vapid, shallow, fairly pointless life of an influencer. So it didn’t last.

Reactions: 26
Out of curiosity I went on look fantastic to see how much this haul cost her. “Bit of a mad order” is an understatement, this is over £300 of product. All that anti ageing product, looks like someone’s had a panic over turning 30.
Why did she buy all this shite ?
I have the Dermalogica cleanser, the toner and moisturiser. It costs me 60 20 and 50 euro so 130 euro twice a year.
What is with all the influencers buying all the feicin serums and crap ????
I have serums but use The Ordinary ones there 6 euro to a tenner !
Only your main 3 products should be good quality :////

And I feel bad when I spend £40 on beauty products
Dont mind people like her. I've a dermatologist in the family so super careful with my skin

Bulldog the mens skincare brand is brilliant ! Try them 💗

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.