Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You look super-cute in dungarees”
“When you wear your hair in a bow like that it’s super-cute”
Ok Clutchandgo... influencer much? Seriously though Fil has the vocabulary of a 12 year old girl who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But also, this is 6 years ago. Ageing happens.
i feel like in your 20s to age 30, you dont “age” that much unless youre living a rough lifestyle like helen
hitting 30 she should be noticing more fine lines on the face and some excess weight as losing it becomes more difficult in your 30s
she should not be bloated beyond recognition and have dull lifeless skin just because 6 years passed and shes 30
thats her lifestyle not time passing

Reactions: 23
But also, this is 6 years ago. Ageing happens.
Yeah of course aging happens but nobody is saying she looks old. They're saying she looks bloated and rough. She's only 30 😂

ETA: Your lifestyle can age you. If you doubt that, look at Brogan Tate now versus about three years ago. It's terrifying. She's got more crows feet than I do and I'm ten years older than her.

‼PLEASE READ‼

Screenshot_20210211-190131.png

This would have been good if they released it back in November when the single came out...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I genuinely think Helen just doesn’t know how to dress her new body shape. I mean I know thats obvious, but she’s even fooled herself into thinking she still a size 14 and I think it baffles her that clothes she used to wear dont fit now 🤣

• Haha
I think this might’ve been said before, but I do believe Helen is wearing a fair amount of size 14 clothes. These shapeless sacks maxi dresses she’s wearing so much are made to be oversized and loose on a 14, so as a 16/18 she can (probably) technically fit into them. Same with oversized t shirts, and virtually anything with a bit of stretch in it. But that doesn’t make her actual body a size 14, which is what bothers me about her saying she is. Her dress size is only a 14 because she’s choosing to wear the only size 14 clothes she can still squeeze into.

Reactions: 31
I mean surely her going up a size when she buys/gets gifted clothes will be better for her, some of the clothes she’s squeezing herself into it cannot be comfortable for her wearing them. There’s no shame in anyone gaining weight I mean there’s a global pandemic happening there’s bigger fish to air fry in the grand scheme of things and as someone who’s so into body positivity why not own it and be yeah I have gained weight but you know I’m working on it or yeah I’ve gained weight and what?

Reactions: 22
She’s said a couple of times she’s gained a “couple of pounds” like the time with the smashed mirror in the garden I’m sure the caption said something along those lines. She’s gained weight but not changed a dress size 🤔 Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me or does it seem like she fancies Ben and he (obviously) never reciprocated? This IG post seems pretty intent on making a point of the fact that he’s taken, although someone still thought it was Helen 🤣
CE49A4D1-EA5A-4E20-B400-327C45D3B82E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does it seem like she fancies Ben and he (obviously) never reciprocated? This IG post seems pretty intent on making a point of the fact that he’s taken, although someone still thought it was Helen 🤣View attachment 431597
Poor Beth. I don’t even think Helen necessarily fancies Ben, she just wants constant attention from anyone and everyone all the time. I think that she can’t bare the idea that she’s not the most important person in every other human on the planets life.

Reactions: 32
Poor Beth. I don’t even think Helen necessarily fancies Ben, she just wants constant attention from anyone and everyone all the time. I think that she can’t bare the idea that she’s not the most important person in every other human on the planets life.
I think she's definitely the kind of person who flirts with a guy in front of their girlfriend ☹ she's a total attention bleep and she's very insecure, so I reckon she wants everyone to fancy her. That's why she's always going on about her body, getting her arse out and tits almost popping out all the time. She wants validation. I don't think I would necessarily be worried if my bf was friends with her, but I'm sure poor Beth is pissed off about it 😂 Helen strikes me as "a man's woman", always trying to be one of the lads.. Which is fine, but in her case it's totally put on for vanity's sake. Or at least it appears that way.

I know it's been said a lot, but I still think it's mental that she has total control over how she comes across in her videos and even with editing she comes across as a total dick. I miss old Helen so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Man, I actually like that song but idk what she was thinking with that outfit 🤣 she is not pulling it off at all.
5837C53A-BC35-4677-8CDF-1C8D66A77F5B.jpeg

That photo is me when my partner has the horn and my libido is non-existent because of the kids keeping me up all night but he's a great guy and puts up with all my bullshit so I throw him a bone and give it a quick lick to keep him ticking over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I think she's definitely the kind of person who flirts with a guy in front of their girlfriend ☹ she's a total attention bleep and she's very insecure, so I reckon she wants everyone to fancy her. That's why she's always going on about her body, getting her arse out and tits almost popping out all the time. She wants validation. I don't think I would necessarily be worried if my bf was friends with her, but I'm sure poor Beth is pissed off about it 😂 Helen strikes me as "a man's woman", always trying to be one of the lads.. Which is fine, but in her case it's totally put on for vanity's sake. Or at least it appears that way.
Totally agree, this is how I've always felt about her. Always trying to be one of the lads by making crass dirty jokes, thrusting her gunt at Ben, being the 'cool girl' by feeding him lots of meat...
Getting naked in front of Grace's boyfriend 🤢

She's probably convinced herself all her 'lad' mates secretely fancy her and she gets off on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Getting naked in front of Grace's boyfriend 🤢
Oh tit, I forgot about that. If my 29 y/o friend did that I'd be having words with them. But that seems to sum up Helen's friend group (from what we see). They're enablers. I've been called out on my tit for way, way less.. And that's why we're friends. Maybe it's different behind the scenes, idk, but if I was Helen's friend, I would have definitely had a few quiet words by now.. I bet they all witch about her ☹

She's probably convinced herself all her 'lad' mates secretely fancy her and she gets off on it.
💯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.