Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yells at her mouse again saying "it would be really great if you CORROPERATED!"

(I assume THIS was the "technical issue" that stopped her working... the bleeping mouse running out of battery?
Isn't this what IT folk refer to as PICNIC? Problem In Chair, Not In Computer 😂 for some reason this epitomises Helen for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That kiss 🤣🤣

The way she pulls him into her...

The way he avoids her by looking down...

Her gesturing with her other hand after he doesn't get the hint...

Fil looking directly up, praying it's over quickly...

The lip smack noise 🤣

The instant pull away 🤣

She'll 100% put it in her REEL cos she has sex with him, y'know? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Does anyone else kiss their partner with their eyes wide open like that? I don't. If my boyfriend pulled away like that I would instantly know it was over. This is so so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That kiss 🤣🤣

The lip smack noise 🤣

The instant pull away 🤣

View attachment 429707
I mean. As much as I'm pissed off at Helen, Phil is PUNCHING. It fucks me off so much that she's settling for him. As I've said before, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but they are not well suited. It grosses me out that he's sticking around and these awkward moments are pretty grim, let's be honest. Helen is an absolute prick, but she deserves better. Way better.

Reactions: 25
That kiss 🤣🤣

The lip smack noise 🤣

The instant pull away 🤣

View attachment 429707
I would be very worried if my mans made that face during a kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"Is this lame what I'm doing?" Fil asks Helga in the saddest little voice.

Yes. Yes, it is Fil.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I am buckled

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im seeing alot of similarities between my autistic boyfriend and FIL and now im wondering if maybe FIL is on the spectrum 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im seeing alot of similarities between my autistic boyfriend and FIL and now im wondering if maybe FIL is on the spectrum 🤔
Nah, I think he just doesn't rate her.

Helen would have mentioned if he was on the spectrum, she's so crass that she would have mentioned something about it in a really gross way by now.

Edit (would it really be a skvallertant post without an edit? I'm so sorry!) - I feel like him asking if what they're doing is lame is really insensitive. Like, it's Helen's job to do this tit 😂

Also that "man bun" is broke af.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god that kiss, SO painful!!! HOW can she watch that back and think that the way his body language is isn’t awkward as hell?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not one to judge other people's relationships but I think I've felt more chemistry with a brick wall than what they show

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Lunamoon22 please can I steal one of your photos for my profile picture, the same way Helen steals aesthetics and personalities from the people she meets?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way she titles her videos triggers me so much 🥴
'creating together' aka 'sit through the first 13 mins of me waddling about my life before forcing my boyfriend to become an influencer for the last 2 mins of the vlog' 🥴

Reactions: 27
I’m so glad you lot noticed THE kiss, that was so awkward. I cringed so hard I shivered!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.