Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so... she’s been awake for over an hour, and hasn’t bothered to let the dogs out for a wee either? or fed them? 😤 call me crazy but that’s my first priority in the morning.
sorry if this subject has finished but i’m just catching up, how do we know she didn’t let the dogs out yet? I think it’s really cruel they basically live in there permanently but did she say they were still in there? If so how vile :(:(:(

Reactions: 8
I can’t even get into the intricacies of the “kiss” 🤢 Far too much to unpack there. I know WE know Helen is trying to make Fiwl an “influencer” but the fact that she titles HER vlog Creating Together just cements it. When I posted on Instagram when I had it, I never though ooh I better create some content. That’s right - cause I’m not an influencer and it’s not my job. Oh wait, nor is it Fiwl’s 🙄

Curveball though - part of me thinks he’s very onboard with the whole thing though. I think he’s seen how little Helen does for so much money and likes the idea of it. Like even as a micro influencer you get free tit. All I can think, and it’s quite sad really, is that Phil (real spelling cause I think he’s sly AF) is just a plain as day user. He’s just rinsing her for everything she can offer. A home so he doesn’t have to live with his parents. Constant food/alcohol and sex. Then now taking her knowledge (which she does have, I do think she’s very talented at the editing/video stuff just not content any more) and her organic fan base she grew herself.
Helen is an absolute wanker but it’s sad to watch her put so much effort into a relationship that is set to fail. I think she’s so desperate to be “happy” that she’s just settling for anything. She can’t watch the footage back and think they have chemistry or he cares for her - he recoils at her touch. I know I’ve said it before but if my boyfriend’s response to me kissing him was that, fuuuck, I’d be so upset. Then to have to watch it back 🥺 NOPE! Shocked me that she put the footage in twice, is that what affection looks like to her? Not a chance would this have lasted any other time in world history. As soon as Fiwl can get back on the dating scene he’s off.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

I dunno what's creepier... The laugh or when the filter fell off 🤢

Screenshot_20210210-223102.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Also what was the last like 20 seconds of the new vlog? Its dead silent and she’s just getting cutlery out or some tit and then goes “Okay goodbye” ... is that it? 1. how was that anything relevant to include? and 2. what kind of ending is that? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God the banter between them is absolute tit, isn't it?

She keeps making all these stories bothering him or demanding stuff from him as if they're funny - THEY'RE NOT FUNNY HELEN.

Reactions: 23
The way she chooses to continue supporting Lush after her viewers made her aware of their transphobic mis-step 😒 We've come to expect nothing less, yet I'm still disappointed!
I can't get over that kiss, good god - I would genuinely be gutted if it was me watching that footage back. Body language says a lot and everything about Phil's manner is evasive and non-committal. He doesn't even look at her.

Reactions: 26
Her constantly saying stuff was his idea is so embarrassing.
The lady doth protest too much...

Does anyone else kiss their partner with their eyes wide open like that? I don't. If my boyfriend pulled away like that I would instantly know it was over. This is so so tragic.
Sounds cringe, but if my boyfriend and I ever kiss with our eyes open it's a) usually during a steamier moment (or the lead up lol) but more importantly b) we will actually MAKE EYE CONTACT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God the banter between them is absolute tit, isn't it?

She keeps making all these stories bothering him or demanding stuff from him as if they're funny - THEY'RE NOT FUNNY HELEN.
I don‘t understand why she’s happy to put this image of herself out into the world. That filter voice isn’t a million miles away from the whiny baby voice she actually uses so it never sounds like she’s joking.

Reactions: 13
Sorry for the longish post ahead, but I don’t know, I think Phil and Helen are just as bad as each other. I agree he comes across as a waster at times, and somewhat takes advantage of all that Helen provides. I don’t know if it’s ever been confirmed whether or not he pays rent, but even if he does it’s a better living situation than a normal rental. Helen has a lot of great kitchen appliances, expensive furniture, multiple TVs and streaming services, etc. These would all be extra expenses on top of the rent if he were to live alone. In return he’s not very affectionate and doesn’t seem to put a lot of effort in.
But I also think Helen is just not a nice person. I can’t think of anything I’ve seen Helen do that she does just to be kind. She expects the tea in bed, she’s never the one to make it. She doesn’t take the bins out, and also complains publicly about Phil not doing so. She publicly spoke about Matthew’s anger and how he was in therapy, about fights they had, and anything else she could bring up to fault him. She invited Josie to live with her and then was (in my opinion) quite horrible to her, and often said/did really backhanded things. The day she’s honest about her own faults and has a real conversation about it online is the day my sympathy for her will come back.

She expects the tea in bed, she’s never the one to make it. She doesn’t take the bins out, and also complains publicly about Phil not doing so.
This. It's lovely that Phil makes her a cup of tea in the morning, but it loses its loveliness when it becomes something she just EXPECTS him to do. And in my opinion, Helen should be the one making Phil a cup of tea in the morning - if your partner is the one getting up at the crack of dawn to drive to an actual job, then at least do something to make their morning run a little bit smoother. But nope, Helen's just gonna scroll on Tik Tok for an hour whilst Phil brings her tea, gets ready for work, takes out the bins, most likely sorts HER dogs out too and then drives to do a full day at work.

The more I think about it the more upset I get to be honest. She used to be so independent (she's never been perfect but who is), she used to put effort into her work and created interesting content. Now she's 30 years old struggling to get her arse in gear for a 10am start in her incredibly cushy influencer job. I know she always says it didn't, but I think Maff leaving her seriously seriously fucked her up.

I always find the tea thing weird because Matthew did it when they were together. It’s like others have said - she does the same things with every person she’s with. It’s creepy, I remember thinking it was weird when she did all the Disney stuff with Mark. She went and topped herself when she started doing everything she did with MAFF AND MARK with Fiwl. I’ve been with my boyfriend since I was 18, I’m 31 ( I won’t go on about it, promise 😉) next month and I always think - if we ever broke up, how do you go about incorporating things you like with a new partner without having connotations with you ex? The idea of repeating things I’ve done with someone else makes me so uncomfortable. I would want to build new experiences and memories with that new person. Not Helen though, she makes all her partners do what she likes. It’s gross cause she clearly doesn’t care that much about who the other person is, they just fill the “boyfriend” role in her relationship template.

I say all that to say - I think she ASKS (tells) her boyfriends to bring her tea in bed. I don’t believe they all did it off their own backs. Especially as all of them didn’t work from home and had to leave the house. Surely it would be the last thing on your mind making sure Princess Helga had her brew in bed. We all saw the drink story where she practically ordered Fiwl to make her drinks and bring them to her on a tray 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This. It's lovely that Phil makes her a cup of tea in the morning, but it loses its loveliness when it becomes something she just EXPECTS him to do. And in my opinion, Helen should be the one making Phil a cup of tea in the morning - if your partner is the one getting up at the crack of dawn to drive to an actual job, then at least do something to make their morning run a little bit smoother. But nope, Helen's just gonna scroll on Tik Tok for an hour whilst Phil brings her tea, gets ready for work, takes out the bins, most likely sorts HER dogs out too and then drives to do a full day at work.

The more I think about it the more upset I get to be honest. She used to be so independent (she's never been perfect but who is), she used to put effort into her work and created interesting content. Now she's 30 years old struggling to get her arse in gear for a 10am start in her incredibly cushy influencer job. I know she always says it didn't, but I think Maff leaving her seriously seriously fucked her up.
Idk my boyfriend gets up for work at 6:30 and is out the door by 6:45 to get to work for 7:00 and I do not get up to help him at all haha. Sometimes I'll portion the coffee into the coffee maker the night before ( I also make his lunch for him by portioning enough dinner for lunch left overs, if I make soup I portion some into a silicon muffin tray so there's always stuff for lunch is the dinner portion isnt large enough to split - also do a majority of my work from home and the chips and sandwich menu is alot of single use plastic and carbs :p )
Anyway - I wouldn't expect Helen to help him in the morning. It's funny though Helen mentioned bringing round his lunch (on her weekend vlog) and he was screening her calls then it jumped to him being home.. did she leave the house? Did that escalate? If I was him I wouldn't pick up either (though I do call my boyfriend multiple times a day at work and he always answers my calls)
About this bin buisness though - idk I do think she's a lazy bleep, and I don't know why she is SOOOO public about this relationship. If I was single id be well bummed about how much her works revolves around him.. BUT my boyfriend is also responsible for the garbage bins / taking out the garbage/recycling/compost. The city we live in has an app and I do not have it downloaded haha - thougg literally do all of the cooking and a majority of the chores (as it seems Helen does as well.. not that they're done well. I also don't have the subscription services or tools she haa 🤣)

I always find the tea thing weird because Matthew did it when they were together. It’s like others have said - she does the same things with every person she’s with. It’s creepy, I remember thinking it was weird when she did all the Disney stuff with Mark. She went and topped herself when she started doing everything she did with MAFF AND MARK with Fiwl. I’ve been with my boyfriend since I was 18, I’m 31 ( I won’t go on about it, promise 😉) next month and I always think - if we ever broke up, how do you go about incorporating things you like with a new partner without having connotations with you ex? The idea of repeating things I’ve done with someone else makes me so uncomfortable. I would want to build new experiences and memories with that new person. Not Helen though, she makes all her partners do what she likes. It’s gross cause she clearly doesn’t care that much about who the other person is, they just fill the “boyfriend” role in her relationship template.

I say all that to say - I think she ASKS (tells) her boyfriends to bring her tea in bed. I don’t believe they all did it off their own backs. Especially as all of them didn’t work from home and had to leave the house. Surely it would be the last thing on your mind making sure Princess Helga had her brew in bed. We all saw the drink story where she practically ordered Fiwl to make her drinks and bring them to her on a tray 🙄
Yeah I've watched episodes of curb with multiple partners because I really enjoy it .. I definitely don't rewatch the series from start to finish in the same living room

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Maff ever looks at what she’s doing now. It would really hurt me if my boyfriend and I broke up and then I saw him repeating the exact same habits with new people. Obviously you expect some things to be the same but she just seems to repeat the same stuff to a T.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Maff ever looks at what she’s doing now. It would really hurt me if my boyfriend and I broke up and then I saw him repeating the exact same habits with new people. Obviously you expect some things to be the same but she just seems to repeat the same stuff to a T.
I’ve thought this too. I think after the initial sting a wave of relief probably just washes over him now. If anything I’d just feel pity for her. From his Instagram he really did just move on, where as Helen insists on continuing to push the weird romance narrative. Trying to convince people (herself) she’s fine and she’s “over it”. I think it’s clear to see who’s come out of things better. Matthew seems to have really focused on himself and kept a dignified silence. Helen on the other hand...

Reactions: 23
In the house you bleeping slaved over without compensation haha

Reactions: 34

I basically had that happen to me with a long term boyfriend a while back, we weren't happy and the breakup was generally mutual, wanted to stay friends as we had the same friends blah blah, 2 weeks later he was shacked up with the girl from work he had been "getting advice" from about us, ie telling her sob stories and she got in his head the actual bridge troll. He literally copy and pasted her into his life, still did exactly what we would do, picked up TV shows where we had left them the lot. So weird, he was very egotistical though & I had had enough but she was more than happy to pander to him. So more fool her!

Tangent over sorry haha, late night ramble brain here 😂But yeah it does hurt to see someone you did love just totally replace you as though it was no big deal. But thankfully Maff has come out of it much better off! He's probably just annoyed he didn't end it sooner.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder why she only uploaded little man bun Filwhip's totally hard working effort of my-boyfriend-picks-my-outfits-but-not-really-cos-I-told-him-what-I'm-wearing video to TikTok?

Screenshot_20210211-015857.png

Screenshot_20210211-015924.png

Screenshot_20210211-015949.png

Screenshot_20210211-020020.png

Screenshot_20210211-020040.png

Screenshot_20210211-020136.png

This looks fake as duck 🤣 like two school kids pretending to snog each other 🤣

Screenshot_20210211-020154.png

Screenshot_20210211-020207.png

Loooool another awkward kiss makes it into the video 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.