Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the comments saying she's pretty (no offence to the lovely Tattlers who said it, I just hard disagree).

She looks like a parrot.

I used to post on here as sorenips btw, I deleted my Tattle account and was about as consistent as Helen at staying away.

sorenips!!!! I’ve been wondering where you’ve been!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
€10 (God help me I'm tempted by loads of these NO BAD NO MORE CANDLES)

£16.95 with shipping. Relatively new I think!

€18 I read good things but haven't smelled them myself!

£35 😬 Priceeeey but super well reviewed - this could be a cheaper alternative?

Eh just to be even slightly on topic, Helen's candle jars were so scorched I thought she must have bought some kind of goth edition 😂 is that from not trimming the wick? Mine get a bit of that from my overexcitable lighter - I'm tempted to get one of those rechargeable arc light ones which I also don't need at all 🤦
DF0863B6-2181-47EC-B717-8413E52DA7C2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Side note but does anyone think it's weird how much Helen has hidden her Prada bag? After all the drama surrounding it, you'd think we would have seen it more than one or twice since then. It isn't in a single outfit pic on her Instagram and I think we saw it once in a video.

Reactions: 29
:rolleyes: You never see the Gucci either - quite the pricey impulse buy
I loved that Gucci! Idk if it's the teenaged goth in me, but that purple velvet was so beautiful. Never to be seen again. ☹

Edit - same thing with the Stella McCartney shoes. Idk if they're out of fashion now or what, but she was so excited about them... those and the all saints jacket I remember she was proper buzzing about. It felt authentic. Now though, she just chucks money at any old tit. It's really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God I wish one of her attractive boyfriends had stuck around and become an influencer. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Christ. He’s just so unattractive. He must be good in bed cause his craic is dire too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The whole mic thing just doesn't work. She spends hardly any time looking at the camera or even appearing in the frame, she's not engaging with her audience at all.
I get she's trying to mix the style up a bit but there's only so much you can jazz up footage of her 1000th trip to the fridge (without an arse shot).

Reactions: 29
Welcome back @FKAcigs - loving the new name.

I could have lived without the photos of Helen in her pants to be honest but I am a boomer and don’t really get anyone plastering themselves all over social media in their underwear 🤷‍♀️. I am sick to death of hearing her bore on about ‘Toxic Positivity’ as well. Clearly her latest excuse to not do anything that requires any effort.

That wee dog is incredibly cute (unlike Fil).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her constantly saying stuff was his idea is so embarrassing. He is clearly very very very uncomfortable in front of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20210210_202832.jpg

She says this is at 10.30 at night?! If I was her neighbour I would be having words, who needs that many lights in their garden?!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
VIDEO SUMMARY: CREATING TOGETHER | DAILY VLOG

Description: I built a snowlady and then me and Philip created some content too!

Starting off with Helga screeching "do you wanna build a snowman"

This morning she's going to do an online PT session in the office.

She runs down to the office with her chin mic and discovers that the office has had music blaring out of it "for days"

Says her dressing gown curls came out tit.

She goes out of frame again, panting away from her long run to and from the office, she's making a brew to get those PT parps going.

Cut to the office, she's yelling to Kat on zoom who's explaining what they're going to do

1.png

Helga tells her to "don't expect miracles, MAN"

Kat asks her how her shoulder and back are doing, Helga says "I haven't had any jip from that in a while"

Session over, the only reason why Kat's doing one to one's is that Helga told her she should do them "I know that's her job.... but it's motivation! I'm accountable then!"

2.png

3.png

Her jute rug hair is blowing in the wind as she's waddling back to the house.

Helga promotes Kat's PT to her audience because she can do it online.

Cut to her back in the office she's yelling "I CANNOT READ" to her computer and yelling that her mouse isn't working

4.png

"Time to crack on with my weeeek"

Monday is a day for her catching up on all her emails, and to do "things".... like planning the week and catching up.

5.png

She took Weds, Thurs and Fri off last week because "it was my birthday.... as we all know hahaha"

Yells at her mouse again saying "it would be really great if you CORROPERATED!"

(I assume THIS was the "technical issue" that stopped her working... the bleeping mouse running out of battery?)

Cut to Helga back in the house now, asking Filwhip to put her bracelet back on her wrist

Cut to Filwhip turning into Helga - he's sitting in her corner of the sofa, wrapped up in her sofa duvet, singing "shiny happy people" to his phone.

6.png

Cut to Helga outside telling Fil that she's "just going to build a snowman"

Then screaming into her chin mic that she only has one glove and that snow is cold. No bleeping tit.

She's now complaining about not liking Animal Crossing's version of making a snowman because he looks like "a sarky fucker"

7.png

Arse shot.

Yells at Diane for going near her tiny ball of snow "OI DIANE!!! You're going to ruin MY snowman!"

She complains about how difficult it is to roll around a bit of snow, then SCREAMS at Diane to get off it.

"I've probably rolled up some frozen dog turds"

Now she's getting it a wig because she's "Sharon the snow lady"

Helen cackles as she puts the wig on the snowman

"Sharon the snow lady, she's going to complain that she's hot and going to melt but she's standing next to the fire pit. Just choosing to be annoyed at life. She's GREAT"

Helga stands there giggling and saying "yaaaaaay" over and over again.

Cut to later, Helga (and possibly Fil) has been food shopping. She calls him "Burper"

Starts putting things away in her already packed fridge

8.png

Cut to her cooking and eating her "carby nice pasta" topped with her Waitrose cheese.

"carby nice, nice" repeats Filwhip

Cut to later and Helga is confused as she looks outside "I know it's science, I KNOW it's science, I know it makes sense that you know it's brighter when it snows because it's reflecting off the whiteness of the ground and the city light to refect the sky.... but AINT THAT MAD?! It's like half 10 at night and look HOW BRIGHT IT IS!!!"

9.png

She gives a chuckle, "SHARON'S JUST HANGING OUT THERE"

Helga's going to bed. She's ordered some bits from Lush. Good to see that her decision to "look into" Lush's decision to support and donate to an anti-trans group a few months ago after receiving backlash for her Lush haul has lead Helga to the conclusion that it's okay, as long as she gets to put a dissolvable substance in her bath every week to please the bath Gods.

Next day now.

Dogs are out again in the snow with no coats on.

Cut to back home now, she's saying how GLORIOUS her walk with the dogs was, they were out in the snow long time, about for an hour and a half.

Helga's bum and legs hurt soooo much from her work out yesterday so she decided to do an extra-long walk today for her exercise.

It's midday now, she has been doing housework again "I just can't stop tidying!" I think she means she can't stop making a bleeping mess every day.

"I can't concentrate! I just had to tidy up!"

She's making an espresso shot in her cowboy boot shot glass to go with her Wild West makeup look, she DID want to do a shot of whiskey but she thought "I can't.... it's just morning"

10.png

Screams into the mic because the boot has runneth over.

Cut to her yelling in her studio about how it's so cold and how she' loves having a studio like this because it's soooo good.

Has to keep reminding herself that it's pronounced "espresso" not "expresso"

"I know there's a big CONTROVERSY around that"

Giggles about her random thought

"Does anyone remember Grand Theft Auto one? It's because I'm doing a country-themed thing, and in Grand Theft Auto there was a country radio station and the song went 'it was 19.... 18.... 49.... in the spring... something... golden nugget man....' and I used to love it when it used to come on HAHAHAHA!"

Cut to look done.... duck ME WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!

11.png

12.png

She leans over as if she's scratching her arse yelling "I GOT FERA PEEEE"

13.png

She's debating whether to eat a quick bit of cake before it starts: "DO I GET THE COLIN NOW??? DO I GET THE COLIN NOW?!!?!!"

She thinks she can wolf it down quickly as the therapist is delayed.

14.png

"STOP bleeping THINKING ABOUT HIM AND GO GET HIM!!!!!"

This is the fastest we've seen her move.

"COLIN! COLIN! COLIN! COLIN!"

Jesus Christ.

She's had the dishwasher man over to fix her tit.

Now she's back in the studio and she's going to do a reel where Fil picks her outfits... but we all know that she's already picked them for him

It's going to be like "my boyfriend picks my outfits / what my boy what my boyfriend likes me to wear.... NOT LIKE A WEIRD OH, HE TELLS ME WHAT TO WEAR, I'M ONLY WEARING THIS TO IMPRESS HIM.... You know?"

This trend has been done to bleeping death, Helga.

"This is hard because he likes me in anything" ...yeah cos he doesn't give a flying duck lol

"he says 'oh, you look good all the time', and I'm like YEAH I KNOW!"

Cut to Fil doing content for his influencer wannabe car IG. He's fiddling with his tiny man bun

"LOOK AT YER HAIRRRRR" Helga yells in a weird accent "HOW YOU GONNA WEAR IT?"

Fil can't decide, part of him wants to put it up

"PUT IT UP THEN" commands Helga.

"Is this lame what I'm doing?" Fil asks Helga in the saddest little voice.

Yes. Yes, it is Fil.

"WOT YOU MEAN IS THIS LAME?! NOOOO, OF COURSE, IT'S NOT!!!" Says Helga

"THIS IS AN IDEA THAT YOU HAD. RUN WIV IT!!!! ROLL WIV IT!!!! YOU KNOW?! YOU KNOW?!?!!"

Fil feels lame.

"NO IT'S NOT!!!" Yells Helga. "DON'T FINK ABOUT WOT OVA PEOPLE WILL FINK!"

15.png

Oh Fil.... get out of this while you still can, mate.

"YOU HAD AN IDEA TO DO IT, SO YOU SHOULD DO IT" Helga really wants Fil to do it.

Helga's distracted now, she wants a monitor as her camera's viewfinder is too piddly and hard to see. She needs Fil to stand there while she sorts out her camera

"HI GUINEA PIG!" Helga says to him.

Fil looks awkward and uncomfortable as duck. Helga's wiggling around going "heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" at him like he's a 2 year old having a picture taken.

Cut to Helga doing some dancing for her reel.

Cut to Helga saying to Fil "I FINK YOU LOOK GOOD ALL THE TIME, NO MATTA WOT YER HAIR LOOKS LIKE"

16.png

Couple content time and Helga tells him to do a BIG CHEESY GRIN with her...

Fil looks terrified.

17.png

She tells him to do something crazy. Fil stands there all awkward.

18.png

Then lets out a big "WAHHHHHOW!!"

19.png

FILuencer is getting into this now... he's shoving his face right in the camera now.

20.png

Helga is dancing around in the background.

21.png

Awkward granny kiss coming up

22.png

He barely pecks her before pulling away 🤣🤣🤣🤣

23.png

He's staring off into the distance, pretending that it didn't happen LOOOL

24.png

Helga lifts up her dress, presumably to her only pair of pants, she's replaced the crusty black ones for her crusty red ones.

Cut to back home. Helga comes in and yells loud about how there's SO MUCH SNOW!

25.png

Dinner time

"I'm going goodbye"

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Her constantly saying stuff was his idea is so embarrassing. He is clearly very very very uncomfortable in front of the camera.
You can tell when things start to go south in her relationships. When she’s happy she’s too busy being happy to shove a camera in their face, probably just genuinely enjoying their company and doesn’t feel the need to prove they exist. I’m always worried when this starts, they always look so uncomfortable too 🙃

Reactions: 26
Watching her talk to herself in the new vlog, she just reminds me of when you start a new job or something and there's always that one woman who's like "I'm mad, me!"... She's such a mess. Part of me wonders if she's always been like this, but it was appropriate when she was like 22 or whatever? Sometimes I wonder if she isn't that much of a dick and it's me that's outgrown her, but then she does horrible stuff.. Idk.

Reactions: 28
Watching her talk to herself in the new vlog, she just reminds me of when you start a new job or something and there's always that one woman who's like "I'm mad, me!"... She's such a mess. Part of me wonders if she's always been like this, but it was appropriate when she was like 22 or whatever? Sometimes I wonder if she isn't that much of a dick and it's me that's outgrown her, but then she does horrible stuff.. Idk.
I feel she's always been this way but had more energy to edit it out and put on an act before. The fact she's not got much to do now means her personality is the content, there's nowhere to travel to, go out to, eat (outside), no events, just her. We're seeing her.

I watch a fair few youtubers and they've all been inside for pretty much a year, like we have, but have finely tuned their content to add in DIY stuff, cooking, sharing new hobbies, new skills, telling people how they get motivated even though some days are tit, how to cope in the current climate, been honest. All watchable and interesting, and it shows they're really ok and even really nice and genuine people tbh. They empathise with their audience and show real concern towards them and try and make their space a positive place to visit when you want to. Helen just shovels food in and chats tit in the background now, moans about how hard done by she is because she couldn't have a massive birthday bash. No one bleeping could, Helen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.