Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she is as boring as duck these days. If it isn’t her going on about disorganisation and a messy house it’s her going on about motivation and being productive, then when she is bored of that she goes on about being fat and happy whilst complaining about how hectic and busy her life is.

Helen it must be sooooo hard for you to eat whatever you want, moan about whatever you want, get up/go to bed whenever you want and still get bleeping paid for it!
read the room you absolute moron!!!!

Reactions: 30
I wonder if she realised the damage she does in that she influences such an unhealthy lifestyle with the drinking and obvious eating disorder, combined with the thin posing, constantly using photoshop to make her skin look smoother and her face and body look thinner, yet constantly telling people to treat themselves, influencing rewarding yourself with food and drink.

Her bizarre love hates relationship with diet culture...she was celebrating the fact she had a sandwich and crisp lunch for 2 weeks.

Helen posting pictures of her rolls and ass in an unnatural state, she looks like she's trying to make her legs look longer by being on her tippy toes. How is that any different to what she's ranting about? She's still trying to show people that she can eat like tit and lie about her weight with photoshop.

If she was truly trying to advocate for body positivity she would do the thin posing/size lying tit she does. This is just another trend she's hopping onto because it does well on social media.

Screenshot_20210210-182559.png

also lol at her reposting diet obsessed influencer mate who obsessively tracks her calories and works out 50 time a day because she's terrified of putting on weight. 🤣🤣🤣

Influencer life is so bleeping toxic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Does she still pinch her fat rolls to make herself look skinnier when she is posing?
Would love to know what Maff finks of her KEWL look?
“Mate you banged that?”
“She used to be hot, I swear”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't get the comments saying she's pretty (no offence to the lovely Tattlers who said it, I just hard disagree).

She looks like a parrot.

I used to post on here as sorenips btw, I deleted my Tattle account and was about as consistent as Helen at staying away.

Ahh I was just thinking the other day where is sorenips I haven't seen her post in a while? -
Glad you're back and doing OK 😊,

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also her saying the weather is too bad to exercise? I’ve been on two runs in the snow this week lol, also been doing workout videos in my living room on YouTube, it really isn’t that hard to stay active even if the weather is tit.
But the pandemic isn’t bad enough for her to stay at home.. :unsure:

Reactions: 16
Ahh I was just thinking the other day where is sorenips I haven't seen her post in a while? -
Glad you're back and doing OK 😊,
Aww, thank you! 🥰 I did a social media detox (I know, I know 🤮) and got rid of Tattle whilst I was at it. I'm now back on Instagram but no Twitter or Facebook and I'm not even missing them anymore! I actually LOVE not being on Twitter or seeing the ridiculous boomer tit my family post on Facebook (bleeping avatars and minion memes and ThEiR tRyIng ToO BaN PoPpieS ShaRe iF U weAR us wItH pRiDe)

I did miss this place, though, and my twins are teething and up ALL bleeping NIGHT and influencers (mostly Gunt Almighty) are still annoying as duck, so back I crawled 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Welcome back sorenips 😊

I just unfollowed Lucy Mountain because she has started a podcast. Well off white influencers. We have had enough of your podcasts. Enoooooougggghhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't get the comments saying she's pretty (no offence to the lovely Tattlers who said it, I just hard disagree).

She looks like a parrot.

I used to post on here as sorenips btw, I deleted my Tattle account and was about as consistent as Helen at staying away.

Hello, welcome back, I love your new name 😂.

I found Phil in dog form.

View attachment 429324
I don’t know whether to laugh or be offended on that little dogs behalf 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's still labouring under the delusion that she's a juicy bootylicious pear when really she looks like a crinkled up old raisin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those sofa crease lines on her legs just make me giggle, it's like she came across the other woman's post and jumped up, ripped her oodie off, like "quick, Fil! Get me camera! I'm getting me kit of for da gram!"

View attachment 429200

View attachment 429209
I didn’t think they were sofa lines...looks like odd stretch marks to be honest.

thay post would’ve been prime time to admit she’s gone up a dress size (or two) not just ‘put on a few pounds’ because she could easily still try to say she’s the same dress size otherwise. But nooooo

someone else already said but I think those photos and half her content is done to spite the stuff we say on here now!

Reactions: 15
Her content is so vapid, she’s either posting vlogs of her complaining / cleaning her house or she’s trying to sell you something / jumping on a trend. What is your personality anymore Helen? She has the tools / training to do a video essay on literally anything. Reveiw a book, discuss something culturally relevant. She says she’s a movie buff and she loves Wes Anderson etc, so talk about it. Her chanel could be so interesting if she put in any effort at all.

Reactions: 34
She says she’s a movie buff and she loves Wes Anderson etc, so talk about it. Her chanel could be so interesting if she put in any effort at all.
I agree, even if she wanted to keep some videos beauty or fashion related, she could be recreating iconic movie outfits or makeup looks, there are so many in Wes Anderson films alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her content is so vapid, she’s either posting vlogs of her complaining / cleaning her house or she’s trying to sell you something / jumping on a trend. What is your personality anymore Helen? She has the tools / training to do a video essay on literally anything. Reveiw a book, discuss something culturally relevant. She says she’s a movie buff and she loves Wes Anderson etc, so talk about it. Her chanel could be so interesting if she put in any effort at all.
She also said she loves history after watching (I might be misremembering, but something of that ilk) Mary Queen of Scots and vikings, but all we've seen of that is the boring bits of a history walk in Scotland.. 🙄

I've said it before, but I'd love it if she actually talked about music - how she writes songs, how to learn the guitar etc.

Reactions: 16
I agree with everything above, she just can't be bothered basically. Because doing all of those suggestions requires actual work. Didn't she say she wanted to make documentaries at one point? The amount of time and research that goes into doing that, I just can't see it. It's much easier to just churn out the same old content that requires minimal effort.

Reactions: 20
A good reminder of what an excellent film Planes Trains and Automobiles is 😊
I only saw it for the first time at Christmas - John Candy was so good in it 🥰 and it's so SAD 😭

My favourite scent is peat fire. Theyre hard to find, let alone at a decent price
There's a lot of peat and turf fire type candles made in Ireland which makes sense, but it's not really the land of bargains either 😂 I don't know what your budget is but maybe one of these might fit the bill/not have totally egregious shipping- I've put the price in pounds where I could find it!

€10 (God help me I'm tempted by loads of these NO BAD NO MORE CANDLES)

£16.95 with shipping. Relatively new I think!

€18 I read good things but haven't smelled them myself!

£35 😬 Priceeeey but super well reviewed - this could be a cheaper alternative?

Eh just to be even slightly on topic, Helen's candle jars were so scorched I thought she must have bought some kind of goth edition 😂 is that from not trimming the wick? Mine get a bit of that from my overexcitable lighter - I'm tempted to get one of those rechargeable arc light ones which I also don't need at all 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.