Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only got Diane to bridge her and Marks relationship together. Same thing with Barney and Maff. Her behaviour is horrid. She was mean to Barney at the best of times. Creeps me out same behaviour patterns different men. Exactly Same TV shows she watched with Mark and Maff , same baby voice, same trip to Disney land (there's still time to take FIWL) . Same toxic behaviour she has always had. She buys the company she keeps, sad but true.

Diane looks scared as duck. Disgusting
You mean you have to have more in common than liking beer and Viiiekins?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone here feel bad about coming here or how much time they spend on here.
I pretty much follow this forum instead of twitter
No, I have no other social media at all, I read news websites for updates otherwise and it can be a good laugh here. I don't think I ever cross the line with what I say and I'd never harass the people I join in conversations about.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone here feel bad about coming here or how much time they spend on here.
I pretty much follow this forum instead of twitter
I started to feel a bit bad about spending so much time on here recently, I'll allow myself to read but not post as much tbh
It's a nice escape from the real world and everyone here is really nice though

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She only got Diane to bridge her and Marks relationship together. Same thing with Barney and Maff. Her behaviour is horrid. She was mean to Barney at the best of times. Creeps me out same behaviour patterns different men. Exactly Same TV shows she watched with Mark and Maff , same baby voice, same trip to Disney land (there's still time to take FIWL) . Same toxic behaviour she has always had. She buys the company she keeps, sad but true.

Diane looks scared as duck. Disgusting
Not only that but didn't she have other dogs with her old boyfriends? What happened to them?! She treats dogs like toys, something to entertain her briefly and then throw in the cupboard-sorry other room- when she's bored.

Reactions: 10
Not only that but didn't she have other dogs with her old boyfriends? What happened to them?! She treats dogs like toys, something to entertain her briefly and then throw in the cupboard-sorry other room- when she's bored.
Oh thats interesting, I only followed her when she was with Maff. Does anyone know what dogs she had previously?

I'm glad Maff got to take Barney with him, he seems to love him a lot, I recall him building Barney a ramp to get onto the bed/sofa because Barney was struggling. Could not see Helen doing that at all

Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20210209-180131.png

Screenshot_20210209-180149.png

When I close my eyes and think about it, I'm being whisked away to a luxury hotel room for the night with only lingerie and bad intentions in my overnight bag

*WINK WINK*

🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Helen cannot write for SHIIIIIIT but it does make me laugh that she thinks she can. Her captions read like my teenage diary if I'd lost a few brain cells.

'I have a romance for scents' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Helen cannot write for SHIIIIIIT but it does make me laugh that she thinks she can. Her captions read like my teenage diary if I'd lost a few brain cells.

'I have a romance for scents' 😂
I'm still laughing at her writing "The scent of our happiness" in her diary 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You can tell she thinks she’s writing these really poetic posts that will resonate with people but it misses the mark every time

Reactions: 35
She probably spent the whole day writing that with her manager 🤣

"Ryan, how can I get more attention for me candle post?"

"Talk about sex, everyone wants to hear that you have sex"

"Sex.... Sexy sexy sexy sex..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Do we think she’s looking for more gifts?
Always.

Screenshot_20210209-185702_compress96.jpg

Has she been putting her candles in her air fryer?? They're all burnt to a bleeping crisp just like her food 🤣

Point Blur_Feb092021_190238.jpg

How do you not notice the thick black ring around your candle?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Helen's writing style causes me physical pain. Might dm her and offer a fiver to proof read each post at this point because she's clear she can't be arsed.

Side note, what is everyone else's favourite candle? I use Muji ones pretty much exclusively but Helen's post reminded me that I could use some new ones.

Reactions: 20
I personally don’t, it’s been a welcome distraction for me I know everyone on this site has been painted as evil but everyone I’ve came across has been nothing but lovely and supportive towards each other, it’s like having a gossip with your friends albeit friends you’ve never met 😂.
I agree. Had the pandemic not happened I doubt I would have ever come on here. But this pandemic has really shown society at its absolute best and also its absolute worst.

I'd noticed Helen and her content going downhill for a while, but her truly selfish behaviour during a global pandemic just tipped it for me and it felt refreshing to know that there were others out there who felt the same way. Especially when looking at her comments section you'd think "Christ no wonder we're still in this mess when this is the mindset of most people". Then I realised via Tattle that Helen's comments section has more censorship than the DPRK.

• Heart
How do you not notice the thick black ring around your candle?!
Tbh, I didn't know trimming the wick solved this problem. I thought it just made it burn more evenly for the wax levels. That being said, I guess I'm not posting my candles on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do the flames not get absolutely massive without trimming the wick? That’s how I decide it’s time to trim mine. Not surprised as she’s completely irresponsible in every other respect too!

Reactions: 15
Between the air fryer and those candles if she hasn’t set her house on fire by the end of the year it’ll be a miracle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.