Helen Anderson #13 please read! ClutchandNOPE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between the air fryer and those candles if she hasn’t set her house on fire by the end of the year it’ll be a miracle.
I'm surprised she hasn't set herself alight already from being constantly soaked in various alcoholic beverages 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She likes Yankee candles for the price? They’re well overpriced! £3.99 home bargains Yankee candle dupe in gingerbread is 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She likes Yankee candles for the price? They’re well overpriced! £3.99 home bargains Yankee candle dupe in gingerbread is 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼
Sorry for going OT but I personally think Yankee candles are shite I’ve never had one that’s burned properly even with the wick trimmed.

Reactions: 15
that video of Diane has properly fucked me off 😤 my tiny dachshund is freezing cold these days even if there’s no snow, and has to wear a coat outside. fingers crossed Diane doesn’t become ill from that 😭 I’m so sad now, gonna watch old videos of my own dog to cheer me up 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I couldn't even finish watching that video of Diane. It upset me too much, seeing that poor dog struggling to get out, and all that (pardon my French) bleep did was laugh about it.

• Heart
Tbh, I didn't know trimming the wick solved this problem. I thought it just made it burn more evenly for the wax levels. That being said, I guess I'm not posting my candles on Instagram.
Exactly! I think the black on the Yankee jar actually kind of looks aesthetically pleasing as it gives a monochrome look with her other black and white candles 🙈😅 But god knows I treat my one and only Yankee that cost me £30 like it’s some sort of ancient relic. I can’t afford to neglect it for anything and I would definitely make it look clean and presentable before I made any sort of ‘guide’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that video of Diane has properly fucked me off 😤 my tiny dachshund is freezing cold these days even if there’s no snow, and has to wear a coat outside. fingers crossed Diane doesn’t become ill from that 😭 I’m so sad now, gonna watch old videos of my own dog to cheer me up 😩
The joke about Artax (?) the horse was particularly crass. Poor Diane.. She looked so sad when she reached Helen. I can't believe she didn't even comfort her. #justicefordiane

Also.. Idk if it's because I'm a northerner (idk, do I mention it enough or? 😂) but the way she pronounces Diane really gets up my nose 😂 is that a normal pronunciation? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 18
The joke about Artax (?) the horse was particularly crass. Poor Diane.. She looked so sad when she reached Helen. I can't believe she didn't even comfort her. #justicefordiane
Yeahhh that joke was uncomfortable, the horse literally dies in the movie bc he got stuck in the swamp and she's comparing that to diane. Its a disturbing comparison to make 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeahhh that joke was uncomfortable, the horse literally dies in the movie bc he got stuck in the swamp and she's comparing that to diane. Its a disturbing comparison to make 😠
I remember being upset about it as a kid and then I watched it as an adult and I was like "how is this allowed in a kid film?" she's so gross, I swear to god. Poor little Dianne.

Reactions: 14
That reel....

The pudgy hands... The pout.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2021-02-09 22-05-11~3.png

2021-02-09 22-05-12~2.png

Screenshot_20210209-221028.png

2021-02-09 22-05-04 (1)~2.png

2021-02-09 22-05-08.png

Screenshot_20210209-221143.png

Screenshot_20210209-221216.png

Screenshot_20210209-221423.png

Screenshot_20210209-221407.png

Screenshot_20210209-221351.png

Screenshot_20210209-221331.png

Screenshot_20210209-221247.png

2021-02-09 22-05-38~2.png

2021-02-09 22-05-37~2.png

2021-02-09 22-05-42.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I almost feel bad for saying this because she obviously put in some effort to match the theme, but it’s just so bloody boring. I love western/cowboy/country vibes, and I’m probably going to buy this palette, but the reel honestly made me question whether I should or not 🥴

Reactions: 16
I sometimes wonder if she has had fillers around her lips to help with fine wrinkles caused by smoking. She gets odd lumpyness around her mouth when she does that forced pout - I think someone in the last thread said it looked like a number 8 😂
1612910642157.png

• Haha
Screenshot_20210209-224023.png

That's great, but that's also a tit ton of editing and the photoshop to edit out your chin...

collage.png

Yikes...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I see her extensions are holding up well.... they look like the tassles of a jute rug now.
1612910870896.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Helen's outfit looks like a parody of a cowboy, genuinely not sure if that's intentional or she thinks it looks cool and compliments the theme. Each individual element is pretty cool honestly (really like the cow print button-down and star necklace) but all together... girl.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.