Helen Anderson #12 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for my therapy...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO THREAD #12
HELEN ANDERSON - Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for therapy, why work harder if I can already afford Prada
(Sorry I had to shorten the title due to Tattle's character limit - hope this is ok)

Big thank you to @London123 for the title suggestion!
61 votes

Last thread went so quick! If there's anything I've missed or any pics that should be added - please post below!

PREVIOUSLY ON QUIRKERZ.....:

SHE JUST CAN'T STAY HOME
- She hopes people take this lockdown seriously, she's saying this as she's off out again.

- Only just realised that there's a pandemic going on and she can't go out...but keeps going out

- Goes out again and complains about people not smiling back at her in the street

- Can't take outfit pics at home , has to keep going out

- #stayathome on her posts.... but continues go out every single day

- Broke a door on her wardrobe years ago but needs it fixed right now because a pandemic is a perfect time to do it

- Had to rush out to get an iPad

- Had to rush out to get an air fryer, didn't bother to wear a mask when she interacted and got close to the sales assistant

- After collecting her air fryer, instead of going home, she forgets that there's a pandemic going on and asks Fil where he wants to go next. (National lockdown is still active in the UK and everyone has to stay home with the exception for going out for work and essentials)

MOANS ABOUT "KARENS".... BUT SHE IS ACTUALLY A "KAREN"
- Labels people who complain about her COVIDIOT actions as "Sharons and Karens". She's so proud of it that she just has to repost it on her IG, but describes a Sharon as a Karen because she is a dumbfuck who's trying to be quirky

- Tried to use 'her name' to email a company after Fildo had an order issue with them. Is shocked that they didn't reply to her, so complained about them in her vlog.

MORE PHOTOSHOP FAILS
- Does an awful Photoshop job, editing out her round cheeks in her photo, making her look like she has a Handsome Squidward jawline. (Also gives herself Robbie Rotten eyebrows)

A NEW EARA
- Helga compliments Fildo on his amazing writing personality after he wrote about how his bike was the prettiest bike of "its EARA"

"SMOKING DOES MAKE YOU LOOK KEWL, KIDS... IT'S EVEN KEWLER IF YOU EDIT IT OUT...
- Posted a pic of her doing a weird duck face. Turns out she edited out her smoking a cigarette, she had an incredibly cringe caption saying that smoking DOES make you look cool. So much for being unapologetically you, Helga!

GETS HER GLEAM MANAGER TO POST THE MOST CRINGY COMMENTS ON EVERY SINGLE VIDEO
- Her manager has been acting like a super mollusc and posting cringy comments such as how her new chin mic is AMAZING, how her vlogs are 'filmy', and how her clickbait titled video was great advice from Auntie Helga

YOU GUYS GO DONATE TO MY MATES GO FUND ME, I CAN'T COZ I NEED TO GET MYSELF A 5K SOFA, A 1K IPAD AND A £1,700 PRADA BAG, A £200 AIR FRYER
- Shared her dear mates Go Fund Me page for twice in 4 months, asked people to donate to it then admitted that she hasn't yet contributed a penny

- Got a new iPad because her other ones were 'too small'. She couldn't wait for it to be delivered, she had to go out and get it right away. Not like we're in a pandemic or anything, Helga.

- After buying an iPad she childishly demands that she wants a drum kit NOW

- Had to go out again to buy herself an Airfryer because she found out her mate had one.

- She went out despite Norfolk police urging people to stay at home because of COVID and severe icy roads and when interacting with the staff at Curry's she shows little respect for others, she didn't bother to have her car boot open ready for staff to put the box in, she got out the car and went up to the man without wearing a mask and laughed at the fact that he couldn't touch the car because of risk of contamination

- She has always wanted an Air Fryer since a week ago, didn't do any research and had to ask people what she should cook in it, didn't bother reading the instructions and almost caused an oil fire.

THE PRADA DRAMA
- Has been lusting after a Prada bag for a while, and gave heavy hints to Fil about getting her one just before Christmas. She didn't get one, so she bought it herself

- Shared a photo on her Home IG account, got backlash for it as she's still yet to donate a penny to her mate's Go Fund Me yet she just dropped over 3k on iPads and designer bags like it was nothing.

- She replied claiming that she had not stopped working (except for when she stopped working to go away on her 5 holidays, her mini-breaks and her time off for 'relaxing') and that it was nice having so much disposable income

- Got Fildo, Ellie and Maff's sister Kayleigh to come to her defence and tell everyone how hard she works and how she DESERVES everything. Completely missing the point about the fact she still hasn't donated tit to her mates and that it's insensitive to show off all her luxuries when people are struggling to make ends meet more than ever.

- Then put up a story complaining about reactions about the bag, and also completely misses the point

- Claims that she didn't ask people to donate to her friend's Go Fund Me... after asking people in her vlog to donate to her friend's Go Fund Me...

- Claims that she bought the bag a while ago, which is a lie because in her vlog just before Christmas she was badgering Fil to get her it

- Also claims that she is well aware of how insensitive it looked to post it, but still posted it anyway and still kept it up.

- Then tried to claim that the picture focus was on the light in the photo, not the bag.... which is absolute bollocks, she made sure she wrote PRADA in the caption as well as tagging their Instagram.

- Should we be surprised? After all, this is a girl who only discovered FOOD BANKS were a thing a MONTH ago...

- Helga keeps quiet about the Prada bag after the drama, but makes sure that she sneaks it front and centre in her vlog - but it's NoT tHe FoCuS, gUys!

FILDO GETS INVOLVED
- During the Prada Drama, he posted similar stories about "there are only two people in the world", but keeping it on brand and car-themed

- He compared people judging Helga's bag to people judging someone driving a Porsche 911 Turbo S.... but couldn't find a pic of it on google

- 'Amazing writing personality' Fildo DMs a tattler with the most hilarious message, full of grammatical and spelling errors such as:
  • "sence you're quiet a negative person"
  • "it much be tiring being you"
  • "Yes there is a pandemic, but the worlds still turning and oppertunites are there for those who are willing to work hard for them"
  • "wollow in your own self pity"
  • "not let your jealous of the better of you"
  • "craw back under you bridge"
- He complains about people making assumptions about Helga and tells people to be nice.... yet he makes assumptions about the commenters with a mass of insults...

MY NEIGHBOUR CONFIRMED MY RULE BREAKING AFTER MY FRIENDS POSTED IT ONLINE? WRONG! DIDN'T HAPPEN! FAKE NEWS!
- In a True/False IG tag, she was asked if she reads her tattle page. She said only a couple of times after she was notified that a neighbour was spying on her and posting about untrue things... however...

- The incident was when Helen threw her 3-day Download Festival in her back garden during the first lockdown (13th June 2020 - Tattle thread #2).

- Danni confirmed she stayed there for the 3 days on her IG (rules at the time were that you couldn't stay over other people's houses)

- Helen tried to claim that there were only 4 of them were there (on rotation), but tattle saw in real-time the posts here and her mates put on Instagram. Josie's and Danni's IG stories showed that they were all there at the same time, plus their partners and there was a random kid there with them too.

- Helen claimed that she forgot to film the party, however, Grace confirmed she was there filming footage for Helen

- Helen claimed that they were all social distancing Danni's stories showed that they were drunkenly all over each other

- Helen claimed that she didn't break any rules, but both Danni and Josie showed that they were inside her house (which wasn't allowed at the time)

- A neighbour came on to tattle to confirm that Helen had at least 5 cars parked outside and a giant sign out the front of her house directing people to the party. The neighbour confirmed what was already being posted on their own social media at the time in regards to the people who attended.

- Helen is still really super salty that she got caught out and blames the neighbour for being a spy and fabricating the truth, despite her and her friends posting online the rule-breaking themselves.

IS IN DENIAL ABOUT HER ALCOHOL ISSUES
- Another question she was asked was about her problem with alcohol.

- Helen says she doesn't drink during the week, and only sometimes at the weekend

- She's a bleeping liar who has so much video evidence of her drinking during the week and weekends, here are just some of her most recent excuses for drinking:

....and that's only a snippet from previous threads!

"I ONLY READ TATTLE TWICE, AND THEY'RE THE REASON I NEED THERAPY. LET ME GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL AND YOU CAN PAY MY THERAPY BILLS"
- When confronted about her lies about the illegal party for her at home Download Festival and her constant need to block and delete commenters, Helen went on a self-pitying pathetic rant:

- She says that she feels sorry for people who are so bothered about someone they've never met... whilst she, herself, is incredibly bothered by people she's never met (and having to pay someone to complain about us to)

- She said that she will give Tattle her PayPal and we can contribute to her therapy bills - to which we say stop spending ridiculous amounts of money on tit you don't need, like Prada bags and air fryers and pay your therapy bills yourself (have you donated to your mate's dog yet?)

- She tells us to have fun knowing that we are the main reason for her going to therapy. Helen if it means that getting therapy will help you with your toxic, problematic, deep-rooted issues, that you've had for years and make you a better person then we're happy to be that inspiration for you. We wish you all the best. Just remember that mental health doesn't excuse or justify your selfish, dickish behaviours, such as constantly breaking lockdown rules just because you can't stay the duck home. You are influencing and inspiring others to do the same. People are dying. Just stay home.

▷ PICTURE HIGHLIGHTS:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Brilliant summary as usual @Lunamoon22.

Looking at Fil’s DM again, I reckon Helga wrote it herself.

Quite amused by how similar lot of the rock n’ roll grooms in the last thread look, had to remind myself they’re ‘so alternative’ 😆 .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Looool still can't believe the last thread went so quick! More and more of her viewers join us everyday 😂

Wonder when marvellous Minnie will join us 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
01D381B2-A64F-4091-A288-5B4C4F50D0DB.jpeg
Aside from the messy bangs, I think she looks so cute here. It’s a shame that she doesn’t opt for natural makeup looks more often.

Reactions: 46
Quite amused by how similar lot of the rock n’ roll grooms in the last thread look, had to remind myself they’re ‘so alternative’ 😆 .
omg I know! I don't quite get the rock n' roll bride/wedding/magazine, like I do love the looks but it feels a bit exclusive for me? Like I wouldn't be cool enough to be a part of it lol.

Reactions: 7
I don‘t have Insta anymore but does she ever post anything that isn’t an ad or doesn‘t have an affiliate link?

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210125-160629~2.png

"Fil! C'mere n take a fota of me posin' wiv ma air frya!"

Screenshot_20210125-160705~2.png

Why stay in when you can go for 10 walks a day!

Screenshot_20210125-160649~2.png

She looks like she's smeared her own tit on her face

Screenshot_20210125-160639~2_compress52.jpg

This is what happens when you get gifted a bunch of clothes every month. That wardrobe is bursting with ASOS. 🤢 She'd do well donating bag loads to shelters and charities, but I can just hear her screeching"they gifted it to ME with the intention of ME having it" 🤢

Screenshot_20210125-160602.png

Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 402166

"Fil! C'mere n take a fota of me posin' wiv ma air frya!"

View attachment 402168

Why stay in when you can go for 10 walks a day!

View attachment 402185

She looks like she's smeared her own tit on her face

View attachment 402186

This is what happens when you get gifted a bunch of clothes every month. That wardrobe is bursting with ASOS. 🤢 She'd do well donating bag loads to shelters and charities, but I can just hear her screeching"they gifted it to ME with the intention of ME having it" 🤢

View attachment 402191

Lol

Dirty protest .....because I deserve it 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hahaha even the filter knows 🤣

141835172_892436881609514_2521513893484559115_n.jpg

Oooh Fildo Blaggins is doing a QnA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Could be the bulky jumper underneath but that coat is now looking a wee bit too small for her.

Also, (because I’m feeling bitchy), when that valentines filter flickers off for a minute you can see how tit her skin really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.