Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t cope with the idea that people who live together can sometimes go into different parts of the house and watch/do different things in the evenings can she? She seems to have this bizarre idea that all TV programmes must be watched together or not at all. Why can’t she just watch Real Housewives on her own while Phil plays COD? Surely that’s the point of having 2 TVs in the house?
She can't cope with being alone, a trait of borderline personality disorder. I'm not trying to diagnose her but she displays quite a few symptoms of it (I think it's been brought up on the forum before).
That or she's just fed up of him playing COD every spare minute he has, I remember my ex doing that and it drove me insane.

Reactions: 19
She DESERVES it 🤣🤣🤣

bleeping hell is she really celebrating the fact that she got Fil off COD and she's watching trash TV? 🙄

View attachment 397719
She wants a medal for managing to watch what she wants to watch on HER TV in HER house?
bleeping hell Helen you know that in adult relationships you can do stuff in seperate rooms. Oh but also in adult relationships you dont move in some bloke you've been on 2 dates with and then spend thousands buying tit for your house to make his life easier...does he even pay rent?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
2913A995-3A27-49D1-BC9E-B26E906B7489.jpeg

7D9B1911-622B-4E82-B270-235E37ECD824.jpeg

Helen in a white blouse and Meatloaf in a white blouse have the same energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's drinking what I'm assuming is gin in her latest insta story...
"TGIF INNIT FIWL! TGIF I DESERVE IT!"

" You deserve it dear"

"FIWL IT'S TGIF GOTTA AV A CHEEKY GIN AVEN I"

(Even typing that out I had to resist from smacking my head on the wall 😂)
she’s deffo trying to troll this thread. That filter that we all hate, “ I deserved it” that we all commented on, & the drinking that we also discuss a lot here 😂

we see you Helen 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That or she's just fed up of him playing COD every spare minute he has, I remember my ex doing that and it drove me insane.
I have an ex who couldn’t get off WOW, so I feel your pain. My ex had full on internet gaming addiction (longest time playing WOW in one go was 24 hours straight) which was a major contributor in our break up. It’s hard to tell given we only see Fil on the vlogs but he does appear to have a normal video game consumption - he goes places with her, he holds down a full time job etc. I think she‘s completely unreasonable to expect him to stop playing a computer game he enjoys to watch some trashy reality TV he likely has no interest in.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh but also in adult relationships you dont move in some bloke you've been on 2 dates with and then spend thousands buying tit for your house to make his life easier...does he even pay rent?
Honestly no wonder he’s so quick to defend her online, that’s all he has to do to continue his free stay in the Helga Hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do people think he doesn’t pay rent? He has a full time job and side hustle fixing cars doesn’t he? Given what a materialistic tight arse Helen is, I find it hard to imagine he isn’t expected to pay his way. Don‘t get me wrong, I think Phil is a head (you are who you hang with, after all) but it doesn’t sit right with me to accuse him of being on a free ride with no evidence of that at all.

This is the person who expected her bezzie mate on minimum wage to pay towards a cleaner and pay half on supermarket shops full of expensive unnecessary nonsense that Helen put in the trolley.

Reactions: 30
She really can’t cope with the idea that people who live together can sometimes go into different parts of the house and watch/do different things in the evenings can she? She seems to have this bizarre idea that all TV programmes must be watched together or not at all. Why can’t she just watch Real Housewives on her own while Phil plays COD? Surely that’s the point of having 2 TVs in the house?
The bedroom TV is a digital art TV, the screensaver probably the only thing she uses it for. I bet Fil's banned from playing COD and watching TV in there cos it would ruin her aesthetic 🤣

Screenshot_20210123-163855_compress13.jpg

• Haha
Spot on @Lunamoon22 - it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the bedroom TV never gets used as a TV!

Poor Lola looks so sad in that picture :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t get the whole I can’t watch a programme because of Fil, use another tv/room.
My husband is a gamer and we manage.

Reactions: 29
I don’t get the whole I can’t watch a programme because of Fil, use another tv/room.
Of course you manage because well adjusted grown ups don‘t expect their partner to spend every waking minute with them and only them, doing whatever they chose to do, regardless of the other persons preferences.

I honestly do not know how anyone puts up with it - I could never be in a relationship or friendship with someone who was so clingy and controlling. It’s not like Helen has loads of other redeeming qualities that make the clinginess and need to control everything easier to overlook.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🎵🎶she can't do anything on her owwwwwwn🎶🎵

Go watch Sons on Anarchy on your other TV, Lamerson

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Or you know like other couples use your iPad to watch your stuff Helga and use one of your multiple pairs of gifted headphones....

Reactions: 26
My boyfriend got a PS5 and I watch him on it when I stay at his. I actually enjoy watching him play and cheer him on. Or suggest things if he's playing something like Uncharted.

We both enjoy games and are compatible tho so I can see how Helen and FIWL would struggle.

• Heart
I'm sure the reason why he got her the switch is to distract her so he can play COD in peace. I see you Fildo. 🤣

Or you know like other couples use your iPad to watch your stuff Helga and use one of your multiple pairs of gifted headphones...
Yes she has spare iPads laying around, she could set one up in front of him, set one up for her and even set one up for the bleeping dogs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s my idea of hell as a partner. I love my own space, especially after a full day of work where I’m talking constantly and brain is juggling a million things.

when my bf goes out for exercise or to the shops (because we go ALONE to do the shop!) I love the time alone to do my own thing. Or I have a long bath and go to bed early to binge watch The Office. Having someone stuck to me like a barnacle would make me feel so bloody claustrophobic. And end up resenting them haha ugh get off meeeeee.

Reactions: 48
Honestly it really bothers me how much she pesters him when he’s playing a game. God forbid he partakes in his hobby for a few hours a day.
My boyfriends a gamer too. We have shows we watch together, if I want to watch an episode one night I’ll ask him if he wants to as well before he starts doing something else. I don’t whinge about it when he’s clearly already doing something. Besides that, I have things I want to do by myself. It seems like she uses her own interests to fill the time between doing things with her partner, which is really sad to me. Sometimes I just want to paint, or read, or play my own games, or watch something alone. It’s good to want alone time as well.

My boyfriend plays on his xbox for an hour or two every night after work, I tend to go for a bath and watch drag race on my ipad because I know he hates it 😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.