Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many teenage me videos has she done now? She's missing her young wild days now she's become a boring alcoholic granny with Filwhip. 🤣

And she said she doesn't drink during the week 🤣🙄

2021-01-22 18-25-04.png

Screenshot_20210122-183458.png

Screenshot_20210122-183451.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“Hi I’m Helen, I don’t drink hardly ever, especially not on weekdays, but here’s 50 consecutive videos of me drinking, they’re not uploaded in real time, you idiot!”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I get that the backcombing was to be part of the look for the video. But come ON those extensions must be so expensive, is it worth destroying them further with hair spray and rough brushing? I feel super old saying this but when I've got something nice I try to take care of it as much as poss.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Laughing at the way she pulled her way-too-bleeping-tight spanx OVER her belt 🤣

Screenshot_20210122-184045~3.png

Screenshot_20210122-183451~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow, I think she's having an early mid life crisis! She probably realised she follows ALL of the trends and needed to be 'super bratty and unique' again. Cos she is ssooooo aLtERnAtiVe

Reactions: 17
Every time she does these looks it just reminds me of how she hasn't changed at all, she hasn't grown up and she doesn't want to.

The only fashion change in her life was in her 20s when she had the lilac hair and cute, pastel, kitsch, girly style.

This leggings and band shirt with booze as a clutch look is just the same tit she usually wears. Chuck that hideous bin bag pleather shirt over it and it's Helga 2021.

Helga thinks she's sooo original and alternative 🤣

Screenshot_20210122-194450.png

• Haha
  • Wow
How many times does she have to film her arse or crotch, she’s got what my dad calls a BFA, big fat arse, I’m a 14 now due to lock down and she is no where near that size, what I don’t get is why influencers are so fixated on actual size, why not just say it fits larger or fits true to size etc

Reactions: 21
New thread title suggestion:
Helen Anderson #13 Covid rules aren’t for me, need followers to pay for therapy, why work harder if I can already afford Prada 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She's drinking what I'm assuming is gin in her latest insta story...
"TGIF INNIT FIWL! TGIF I DESERVE IT!"

" You deserve it dear"

"FIWL IT'S TGIF GOTTA AV A CHEEKY GIN AVEN I"

(Even typing that out I had to resist from smacking my head on the wall 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Funny that she posted that tbt where her jeans are too big for her and she has decent hair haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Helen knocking back more booze to celebrate another day of existing. You're fine babe! You definitely don't have a problem!

You've got more booze in your house than my local cornershop but that's fiiiiiiine that's normal. Your constant drinking is in no way something to distract you from the mind-numbing mundanity of what you call a life. You're fiiiiiiiiine. Buy another handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's drinking what I'm assuming is gin in her latest insta story...
"TGIF INNIT FIWL! TGIF I DESERVE IT!"

" You deserve it dear"

"FIWL IT'S TGIF GOTTA AV A CHEEKY GIN AVEN I"

(Even typing that out I had to resist from smacking my head on the wall 😂)
She DESERVES it 🤣🤣🤣

bleeping hell is she really celebrating the fact that she got Fil off COD and she's watching trash TV? 🙄

Screenshot_20210123-001609.png

• Haha
  • Wow
How about

Helen Anderson COVID ignorer “she deserves it”

Wouldn’t bother with anymore punctuation, it’s not like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really can’t cope with the idea that people who live together can sometimes go into different parts of the house and watch/do different things in the evenings can she? She seems to have this bizarre idea that all TV programmes must be watched together or not at all. Why can’t she just watch Real Housewives on her own while Phil plays COD? Surely that’s the point of having 2 TVs in the house?

Reactions: 45
christ, I would LOVE to be able to have 2 tv’s?! 😳 but in our tiny 2 room flat we make do with noise cancelling headphones, 1 tv and an ancient iPad.. she really doesn’t have a clue how incredibly lucky she is 😂😤

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.