Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for being off-topic, but is the paid-for Grammarly a lot better? I use the free online one as im dyslexic, and it always seems to say 3 - 4 more mistakes if you pay for it, but im sceptical if it's worth it.
I paid for it for a while, I still have the sub running the now (just recently cancelled), and for me, its told me to fix things like adding more ',' I also ran it over your quote, and you can see whats it told me to change. Idk if that's useful.

Reactions: 4
hehehe, a little grey minibus

her house sticks out like a sore thumb along her street - purple driveway, black garage door

big tree thing at the end of her front garden!

I have a conspiracy theory about the lack of video on Sunday, she's having to re-edit her footage so it doesn't include the purchase of the prada bag 👀
Theres a blue fiat 500 opposite

Reactions: 1
Feels a bit weird to me posting where she is, it's really easy to find from all of the clues pieced together. Isn't there something wrong in that?

Reactions: 18
Feels a bit weird to me posting where she is, it's really easy to find from all of the clues pieced together. Isn't there something wrong in that?
I mean she literally posts the outside of her house on her youtube channel all the time (garage redecorating videos, in vlogs etc). No one has said the exact street or number just the general whereabouts which she herself has mentioned. It's been discussed in previous threads where she lives and people have found the value of her home etc, no one had an issue then. If she was that worried about people finding out where she lived, she wouldn't show so much of her house online 🤷‍♀️

edit-added a couple words

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She paid 256,000 for her house, doesn't seem too bad. I wonder how much she's knocked off of that!

Reactions: 6
I mean she literally posts the outside of her house on her youtube channel all the time (garage redecorating videos, in vlogs etc). No one has said the exact street or number just the general whereabouts which she herself has mentioned. It's been discussed in previous threads where she lives and people have found the value of her home etc, no one had an issue then. If she was that worried about people finding out where she lived, she wouldn't show so much of her house online 🤷‍♀️

edit-added a couple words
I haven't been around here long, as you can tell so haven't seen the previous discussion and it just weirded me out personally. Ive said what I wanted to say so its all good. :)

Can I ask why the purple stones? I don't think I have ever seen that before she definitely wants to stand out 🤣

Can I ask why the purple stones? I don't think I have ever seen that before she definitely wants to stand out 🤣
Ive got purple in my backgarden its a natural slate chips... but im in wales - slate is everywhere (dont go google stalking me now!)
Edt-shortend quote

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno why people (and Helga) are so surprised when people find out her address, it's not like she's careful about showing off where she lives, her house number, the outside of her house, or even the areas she walks and drives down her road. Even one of her latest vlogs she left the whole of her car number plate on full view. 🙄

The garden was so beautiful before, I dunno why she had to rip out every single plant just to have loads more planted, just to rip that lot out and redo again... just to rip that out and redo again... and again... and again...

Her house is starting to look so cluttered now, sure she's improved it massively, but it done of the rooms looks so dark whereas before they seemed to be able to get a lot of natural light and looked spacious.

And don't even get me started on her obsession with neon lighting everywhere 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I haven't been around here long, as you can tell so haven't seen the previous discussion and it just weirded me out personally. Ive said what I wanted to say so its all good. :)

Oh sorry I didn't see the new member sign thing under your username!
I completely get where you're coming from though, it would be totally ovestepping the line if we posted a link to her house or anything else but everything discussed here is easily accessible in her videos!

I much preferred the front garden when she bought it, she's removed all of the shrubbery and plants for purple slates....just looks a bit lifeless now

Reactions: 10
I much preferred the front garden when she bought it, she's removed all of the shrubbery and plants for purple slates....just looks a bit lifeless now
Like hear dead eyes you mean?

I totally understand. Its weird, and if it was just a joe blogs then yeah, uncalled for. However, as its been pointed out, she brought it on herself haha

Reactions: 10
I’ve never even been to Norwich or even know the areas. I’m on the other side of the country and found her house with a quick 5 minute search on RightMove 😂 She’s so easy to find!

• Haha
I’ve never even been to Norwich or even know the areas. I’m on the other side of the country and found her house with a quick 5 minute search on RightMove 😂 She’s so easy to find!
I'm in Aberdeenshire 🤣

• Haha
I'm not even from the UK and I found it in less than 5 minutes 🌝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not even from the UK and I found it in less than 5 minutes 🌝
I must be awful at searching because I can’t find it. Did she ever do a video showing her house before she decorated? I’m interested to see how she’s changed it.

Reactions: 2
I must be awful at searching because I can’t find it. Did she ever do a video showing her house before she decorated? I’m interested to see how she’s changed it.

This is from when she first moved in

Reactions: 7

This is from when she first moved in
Thanks so much, no interest in her actual address more so what she’s done with the place.

ETA wow it’s looks so different, it’s a nice house though. She’s done a nice job of doing it up but she’s filled it with too much clutter. I still really love her downstairs bathroom.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.