Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gutted when she tore down the rose trellis, they were all wild and lovely. Her garden now looks devoid of personality.

Reactions: 17
I know she bought the house and it’s hers to do what she wants with it but that garden didn’t grow by accident, there was so much effort and thought put into growing it. She could’ve tweaked it without ripping the whole thing up, it looks so bleak to me now.
I will say this is one thing where I’m saying it out of pure jealousy. I dream of a whimsical little garden like that, and I believe there were a couple of fruit trees she got rid of in one of the vlogs around that time? Fruit trees are so hard to get started and it just makes me sad when people get rid of them ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know she bought the house and it’s hers to do what she wants with it but that garden didn’t grow by accident, there was so much effort and thought put into growing it. She could’ve tweaked it without ripping the whole thing up, it looks so bleak to me now.
Exactly, the old garden looked like it had a lot of years of love and dedication to it, her garden was nice when she did it the first time round - but it seemed like Maff was the one who did a lot of the gardening maintenance, as soon as he left her garden turned to trash, it became overgrown.

She grassed over the plant area she and Maff created already had because it was too much work, she even had to get Ben over to mow the overgrown grass for her because she couldn't be arsed.

It was so much more impressive before she fucked around with it, the previous owners made it look like a beautiful English secret garden. But now she's ripped every single part out and made it look so bleak and boring.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree with all of the above. The previous owners left a beautiful garden behind but I feel like she didn't have the gardening experience to really appreciate all the work that had gone into it. And while we're on the subject, I wish she'd stop buying houseplants if she's just going to leave them to die. I know they look great for Instagram, but you actually have to put time into them. They're living things that need care.

Triggered plant lover here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agree with all of the above. The previous owners left a beautiful garden behind but I feel like she didn't have the gardening experience to really appreciate all the work that had gone into it. And while we're on the subject, I wish she'd stop buying houseplants if she's just going to leave them to die. I know they look great for Instagram, but you actually have to put time into them. They're living things that need care.

Exactly!! I’m not great with gardening so I plant stuff which takes little care like lavender. So all I have to do is cut back plants and bushes. I do have a project in mind for my front which I’m excited to do once spring hits. What’s the point of spending hundreds of pounds each year to plant new stuff when you aren’t going to look after it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Example A: these poor, neglected things in her kitchen
That's the first thing I noticed when she posted that pic, all the dead plants and clutter. I bet her house is so incredibly dusty since she probably never moves any of that crap to clean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seeing the old garden made my soul shrivel up. I had to leave a rental house after living there for 8 years and I had put so much effort into the garden.. it broke my heart. Now I have an old english garden and if anyone were to tear it out I think i'd have to avenge my garden's death

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s seriously used the hashtag #STAYHOME?????

new post is 85% gunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wish she'd stop buying houseplants if she's just going to leave them to die. I know they look great for Instagram, but you actually have to put time into them. They're living things that need care.

Ugh. Same. I put a lot of time into my (pretty basic) houseplants, researching how best to care for them etc. to the point that I get a bit too stressed whenever they're looking a bit droopy (😂). That would be a good content idea as well, "learning to take care of my plants" or something. Mind you, "learning to take care of my dogs" should be more of a priority🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually cackling that miss consumerism is attempting an explanation of supporting shopping more sustainably at the beginning of her new vlog

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She has seriously ballooned 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh. Same. I put a lot of time into my (pretty basic) houseplants, researching how best to care for them etc. to the point that I get a bit too stressed whenever they're looking a bit droopy (😂). That would be a good content idea as well, "learning to take care of my plants" or something. Mind you, "learning to take care of my dogs" should be more of a priority🤔
When in doubt, put it in the bathroom!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Christ her most recent Instagram post, there is literally no way she’s less than a size 16, more like an 18. Actually shocked at how much visibly bigger she looks

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.