Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk about Helen's purgatory of kitchen appliances has reminded me of how she had to throw out 2 (TWO) George Foreman grills because she forgot she put raw meat inside. The most rawk and rawl thing she's ever done tbh 🤘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has been said before but it really fucks me off how bad her grammar and spelling is, I fully appreciate loads of people really struggle with English and spelling and I would never judge someone personally for that, and I have absolute respect for anyone who speaks multiple languages. But as for Helen, it’s literally her JOB to make online posts, so you’d think she’d have spell check on or something to at least attempt to get them right ffs🤦🏼‍♀️ I manage the social media for the company that I work for, and granted I am not the best at writing but I always proofread and double check I’ve got everything right as much as I can because it wouldn’t look professional if not - it’s like she doesnt even try, even though her whole job/brand is her personality online.

Reactions: 34
All this talk about Helen's purgatory of kitchen appliances has reminded me of how she had to throw out 2 (TWO) George Foreman grills because she forgot she put raw meat inside. The most rawk and rawl thing she's ever done tbh 🤘
Wait whaaaat I think I missed this?

Reactions: 6
Saw this posted online by a frugal blogger that I follow and it just describes Helen and her spending addiction to a T

EsA2FtzXEAI_vgJ.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wait whaaaat I think I missed this?
It's buried in her vlogs, the last grill incident happened when she was still with Mark. I'll try to find it

ETA: timestamped at 1:56

Here's the Mark-adjacent one, and I have to correct myself - she didn't throw it out [grill], but she still left a bleeping raw chicken in a grill 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she for real?!?!! She finds out her mate has an air fryer and she HAS TO HAVE ONE NOW.

It's not a treat when she's treating herself all the time. She's addicted to buying tit

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been said before but it really fucks me off how bad her grammar and spelling is, I fully appreciate loads of people really struggle with English and spelling and I would never judge someone personally for that, and I have absolute respect for anyone who speaks multiple languages. But as for Helen, it’s literally her JOB to make online posts, so you’d think she’d have spell check on or something to at least attempt to get them right ffs🤦🏼‍♀️ I manage the social media for the company that I work for, and granted I am not the best at writing but I always proofread and double check I’ve got everything right as much as I can because it wouldn’t look professional if not - it’s like she doesnt even try, even though her whole job/brand is her personality online.

I wouldn't have a go at anyone for having trouble with spelling or language, but if it's a key part of THEIR VERY LUCRATIVE JOB and they just don't seem bothered to even cast a second glance over things it's another matter. Like my maths and general numeracy is shocking, but I don't advertise myself as an accountant 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If people correct her spelling it’s still classed an engagement. I think she does it on purpose.

Reactions: 11
Hey so this is Quirkerson related but for some reason when I try to open attachments to view all your beautiful screen shots, it either opens with completely random pictures or an error message, any help!?

Reactions: 11
Hey so this is Quirkerson related but for some reason when I try to open attachments to view all your beautiful screen shots, it either opens with completely random pictures or an error message, any help!?
Ah Tattle was doing this the other night for me, I had to wait it out and they came back! I’m thinking they were working on something on the website x

Reactions: 8
I know it can't be exact or anything but does anyone know roughly where she lives in Norwich because my sister insists a YouTuber lives near her there and sings really loudly at night

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just had a vision of Helen buying her own engagement ring and making phil propose to her
Can't see him saving thousands for a ring and we all know she'll want a better one than the one Maff gave her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just had a vision of Helen buying her own engagement ring and making phil propose to her
Can't see him saving thousands for a ring and we all know she'll want a better one than the one Maff gave her
And she would have to orchestrate the proposal because she made Maff re-propose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And she would have to orchestrate the proposal because she made Maff re-propose.
And she will do it in Helga-vision, both mic'd up under their chins so we can hear every breath. Helga waddles into the frame, Kerby egg asks for permission to come into view. Helga then screams FIWLLY yOu GoT tO gET doWN oN ONE KNEEEEEEE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And she will do it in Helga-vision, both mic'd up under their chins so we can hear every breath. Helga waddles into the frame, Kerby egg asks for permission to come into view. Helga then screams FIWLLY yOu GoT tO gET doWN oN ONE KNEEEEEEE!!
As we hear the yelps of the dogs being kicked out of frame.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.