Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she will do it in Helga-vision, both mic'd up under their chins so we can hear every breath. Helga waddles into the frame, Kerby egg asks for permission to come into view. Helga then screams FIWLLY yOu GoT tO gET doWN oN ONE KNEEEEEEE!!
As we hear the yelps of the dogs being kicked out of frame.
And after the Helga-planned-proposal they'll have another disgustingly noisy awkward granny kiss, then she will berate him for eating a bit of chocolate, she'll waddle into the kitchen and will take every last bit of chocolate and will waddle off to put it in her hidden stash, whilst muttering "Such a greedy Kirby, it's MY chocolate!"

I didn't realise she made him re-propose! I thought the proposal happened in Florida or something, can't remember, and that was it.
He had to re-propose on her birthday, with a brand new ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
And she will do it in Helga-vision, both mic'd up under their chins so we can hear every breath. Helga waddles into the frame, Kerby egg asks for permission to come into view. Helga then screams FIWLLY yOu GoT tO gET doWN oN ONE KNEEEEEEE!!
oh you’ve worked so hard for this, look in the bag, Prada swings into shot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it can't be exact or anything but does anyone know roughly where she lives in Norwich because my sister insists a YouTuber lives near her there and sings really loudly at night

My sons saw her walking her dogs in the Mousehold Lane area. They came home and told me .
I know it can't be exact or anything but does anyone know roughly where she lives in Norwich because my sister insists a YouTuber lives near her there and sings really loudly at night
My sons saw her walking her dogs in the Mousehold Lane area. Thay came home and told me 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My sons saw her walking her dogs in the Mousehold Lane area. Thay came home and told me 😆.
yeahhhh old catton area 🤣 love a bit of Helga in the wild
I bet she’s well loud to live next door to

• Haha
yes it’s old Catton; just off st faiths rd .. down a road with a premier shop on the corner of it ;) it’s quite easy to find tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s so bloody lazy I honestly hope she’s just bad at spelling. To purposely include spelling mistakes that often for engagement is so disingenuous, every other influencer just does polls and asks questions to their followers and it works just fine.

Reactions: 12
38A00733-E465-4EC5-95E5-99865A3808CD.jpeg

Helen, what is this behaviour??!
Photoshopped yourself a Handsome Squidward jawline

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
haha i followed a mini bus but couldn't recognise her house 😂
I think its down there on the right. Recognise the houses she lives opposite.

Found it. I feel like such a creeper now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think its down there on the right. Recognise the houses she lives opposite.

Found it. I feel like such a creeper now 🤣
Your creepin skills are clearly better than mine 😂 Gonna have another look haha

Reactions: 3
Did you have to follow a bus down the street on Google maps?
hehehe, a little grey minibus

her house sticks out like a sore thumb along her street - purple driveway, black garage door

Your creepin skills are clearly better than mine 😂 Gonna have another look haha
big tree thing at the end of her front garden!

I have a conspiracy theory about the lack of video on Sunday, she's having to re-edit her footage so it doesn't include the purchase of the prada bag 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
God I used to love how she did her make up but I just seems that over thr past year or so its been so clown like
Maybe thats what Phil is into and that's why he does it

Helen if you’re reading here, grammarly is not that expensive 🥴
Sorry for being off topic, but is the paid for gramerley alot better? I use the free online one as im dyslexic and it always seems to say 3 - 4 more mistakes if you pay for it, but im sceptical if its worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.