Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil giving sass over on his insta story. Keeping it car themed of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I like how when Sammi buys a new high end item, she’ll sell on old pieces in order to buy the new one. She hardly ever buys fast fashion nor supports it (has turned down collabs) and re-wears the same clothes and accessories multiple times.

Helen. Could. Never.
She also actually cares about her content and what her followers think of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Phil giving sass over on his insta story. Keeping it car themed of course.
That is cringe as duck

136769092_521440039247876_8071333894163491624_n.jpg

139467183_157638095892307_1005575880877245404_n.jpg

138902473_318999062769137_642897337244542198_n.jpg

Screenshot_20210114-221354.png

But then he loves sticking up for Helen when he knows duck all about why people are upset.

Remember when he said "people like to call other people out because they think they're better than everyone" in response to Jenna Marbles' blackface backlash in the midst of BLM marches? Yes Fildo, that's exactly why people were upset with blackface...because they think they're better than others. bleeping idiot.

He only piped up because Helen was having a whinge about cancel culture (when it was Jenna who decided to remove herself from YouTube, and he didn't even know who she was!

Both their stories about the two types of people in the world is incredibly narrow minded and incredibly untrue. The whole upset had context which they completely ignored.

They're both uneducated idiots, absolutely made for each other

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ah neither of them can spell. Petty, obsessed by consumerism, they're perfect for each other. This therapy she's getting isn't gonna do dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That is cringe as duck

View attachment 383772
View attachment 383773
View attachment 383774
View attachment 383775

But then he loves sticking up for Helen when he knows duck all about why people are upset.

Remember when he said "people like to call other people out because they think they're better than everyone" in response to Jenna Marbles' blackface backlash in the midst of BLM marches. Yes Fildo, that's exactly why black people were upset with blackface...because they think they're better than others. bleeping idiot.

He only piped up because Helen was having a whinge about cancel culture (when it was Jenna who decided to remove herself from YouTube, and he didn't even know who she was!

Both their stories about the two types of people in the world is incredibly narrow minded and incredibly untrue. The whole upset had context which they completely ignored.

Not to burst your bubble Phillip flower but it’s they’re not their. All that effort to be sassy and couldn’t of Google imaged a Porsche.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That is cringe as duck

View attachment 383772
View attachment 383773
View attachment 383774
View attachment 383775

Remember when he said "people like to call other people out because they think they're better than everyone" in response to Jenna Marbles' blackface backlash in the midst of BLM marches? Yes Fildo, that's exactly why people were upset with blackface...because they think they're better than others. bleeping idiot.

There are two types of people in the world. Those who know the difference between there, their and they're and those who don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m still trying to process the fact she’s clearly already had a conversation with everyone she knows about this 😭 I would pay good money to have sat in on her and Phil repeating these scenarios back and forth to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is cringe as duck

View attachment 383772
View attachment 383773
View attachment 383774
View attachment 383775

I just like the idea of them both sitting there putting out the same message but he's like got to keep it car related, got to keep on brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Clearly hit a nerve loooooool

is phils New Years resolution to be Helens whipped lil witch because he’s succeeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I was so distracted by the typos I didn't understand the post at all 🤣 with that first picture I was like "Now I'm not great with cars, but wow they've really gone in a different design direction with the 911 lately - oh wait"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't wait to hear then talk about it in their vlog

"Ugh they're dickheads"
"Yeah, dickheads"
"I work so hard"
"Yeah, so hard"
"I deserve all these things"
"Deserve, yeah"
"These Sharons and Karens are just jelly"
"Totally jelly, Jelly Belly"
"How am I insensitive?"
"Not insensitive"
"Fil, you need to post that I work hard and deserve it and that you're proud of me"
"Deserve, hard, proud"
"Ugh there's two types of people in the world, there's Sharon and Karen who constantly complain and then there's Helen who deserves the moon on a stick"
"Yeah two types of people in the world"
"Fil write that as a story but you gotta keep on brand - do it car themed, you're so amazing with your writing personality. People are gonna love it"
"Two types of cars in the world.... Ok. Can I go now please?"
*Helen grabs his arm*

• Haha
Reactions: 50
God she's so out of touch it's laughable. Even if she bought it a year ago(the bag) ... Its still so out of touch to be posting about such a costly purchase given the current situation... She's a idiot,She doesn't think anything through, So are half of her ilk by the looks of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ 🤣 who knew she’d get so worked up over a couple comments calling her out for not donating to the gofundme. Someone’s guilty 😏

it’s embarrassing, their embarrassing (oh that hurt to type)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She doesn't respond to any positive comments at all. She never has. But always responds to any that are even vaguely critical because no influencer can ever be wrong or deemed insensitive or be questioned in any way.

I can't believe she won't even admit it was insensitive. And also, how up her own arse, you deserve it? You WANTED it you self centred bleep.

Sorry but I can think of a lot of things that Helen deserves and none of them are Prada bags.

These people!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't believe she won't even admit it was insensitive. And also, how up her own arse, you deserve it? You WANTED it you self centred bleep.

These people!
I hate it when people say tit like this. No-one deserves a designer handbag, especially not Helen.

She probably thinks she deserved her new iPad too - nah, I think kids from low-income families just trying to get their schoolwork done actually deserve a brand new iPad a bit more than you.

I still can't get over her saying the focus was the light in that photo. Then 👏 why 👏 put 👏 the 👏 bag 👏 there 👏 ???

She is completely deluded and I agree with an earlier comment by @luckyblue that she is essentially gaslighting her audience at this point. And I don't use that term lightly, I was severely gaslighted by my ex throughout the entire relationship. It's honestly worrying how much she twists things, pretends she didn't say things, etc. Makes people out to be crazy stalkers for literally just, you know, remembering something she said or posted. And I'm assuming a lot of her audience are likely quite young and impressionable too. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.