Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a long time lurker here but this Prada tit has really fucked me off, the comments on the photo now are just full of people licking her arse for ‘working hard’ and how it’s ‘none of anyone’s business’. I hate that excuse as funny enough when you become an influencer and choose to do things like daily vlog where we see her life first hand and then have the cheek to ask for donations it DOES become our business. Just like someone else said as well she can pick and choose every aspect she shows us through editing and what she decides to film that day so it’s not like we’ve made our own opinion on her, it’s what she’s chosen to show! As soon as we call her out on anything though we’re ‘trying to show her in a bad light’ think you’ve already done that yourself hun. I was shocked when she decided to include in her latest vlog her admitting she hasn’t even donated yet herself! But had the time to ask her Instagram followers who don’t even make a slither of what she does. Influencers love to frame themselves in this holy light and any aspect of doing something positive must be flaunted to show everyone so I just know she would’ve posted at least 20 times to prove how generous she is and give herself a little ego boost. One of the comment on Instagram said she may have used a fake name, now why on earth would she do that for? I think it’s so weird to choose to defend someone you’ve never even met or know personally as you clearly don’t know the other side of the story but have seen Helen getting negative attention so must quickly defend her!! The original comment that was made calling her out wasn’t even that bad, it’s just the flock of replies to it is blowing it way out of proportion and because it’s shown her in her true colours people don’t like it. At the end of the day yeah I couldn’t give a tit what she spends her money on as it’s pathetic nearly being 30 acting the way she does but at the end of the day this is about her friend’s poorly dog which I don’t understand how anyone can argue against that :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing is about her little defenders being like
"Its just jealousy bla bla bal"
In all honesty, I feel like I am really allowed to say its not jealousy at all. I'm very fortunate to have my own house, I've kept a job I love over lockdown and my partner has a very good job that he's worked his are off since he was 16 to get to, without sounding I'm bragging, with his bonus I could go buy a prada bag.
But we don't, because we don't attach our happiness and joy and fulfillment to crap that would end up broken or at the back of a wardrobe in a few months.
Most expensive bag I have is from river island for goodness sake 😂😂
So no Helen and helens little cronies, I'm not jealous at all, I just think the way she spends and shows off and acts like a pandemic has never happened and that everyone should just be happy for her spending this kind of money, is extremely selfish, tone death and extremely damaging to her audience and their mental health.
I'm not saying she should never ever buy herself something nice, but over £3000 of purchases in a week and showing it off all over her social media whilst at the same time advertising for people to donate? Really?
Has she ever mentioned donating to a charity ever before? Or to BLM charities? Anything at all?
The day she bought her first gucci bag - which BTW where is that bag now? Was the day she changed

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She is completely deluded and I agree with an earlier comment by @luckyblue that she is essentially gaslighting her audience at this point. And I don't use that term lightly, I was severely gaslighted by my ex throughout the entire relationship. It's honestly worrying how much she twists things, pretends she didn't say things, etc. Makes people out to be crazy stalkers for literally just, you know, remembering something she said or posted. And I'm assuming a lot of her audience are likely quite young and impressionable too. Ugh.
I’m really sorry you experienced that! I was so close to cutting that out of my comment as I know it’s being misused a lot online all of a sudden.
I do think this is a genuine case of it though and I’m glad other people see what I’m talking about. I was actually shocked reading those comments because of how blatantly she’s saying “I never said that, you filled in the gaps, how do you know anything, that didn’t happen”, I just didn’t realise how far gone she is.

I feel like her relatability is kind of dangerous honestly. Just because she’s not the skinniest, prettiest, model-type influencer living in London or LA doesn’t negate the fact that she is an influencer and lives an incredibly privileged life, but a lot of her following seem to ignore that and defend things because they see some of themselves in her. I want to scream like this tit is affecting you too, you just don’t see it.

Reactions: 19
I really think she is quite stupid. Or drunk all the time. Perhaps she thought of the caption and thought "oh this will be a fun post" and that was as far as her thinking went - didn't stop to consider that it might not be the best time to be posting her ugly ass scrotum Prada bag after dropping cash on an iPad Pro! Read the room HELGA. fucken twit.

I agree with the other tattlers - bet she must be up to her eyeballs in debt.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im gonna call it now,the new ipad is so she can "design" some prints or stickers to sell. Seen a few youtubers doing it. Think gabby charges about £10 for a print,easy money

Reactions: 30
Influences often seem to forget that their job is to influence their audience, often to buy something or live in a certain way, and without their audience they would have no one to influence and in turn they would have no job. All Helen is doing recently is influencing people to unfollow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omggggg a thread on this feicer
The not washing her hands after the loo stuff..
Is she ever not drinking ?????

Thinks she's so unique for liking rock music lol, we all love a bit of led zep
Such a dope.

Always imagined that shes like a 15 year old girl who pretends to like shite their crush is into like the hiking with Mark lol

She always looks smelly too. And when she says she's size 14 .. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Since when has Helen ever cared about Brexit? Honestly, it's so easy to look through her crappy facade pretending she cares. GuYs tHiS iS RlY iMPorTaNt fOr pRofESsIoNaL MoooSiC aRTisTs lYk ME.
She doesn't give a tit about anything unless it directly affects her. I don't think I've ever seen her properly speak up about anything important!

Reactions: 27
Haha I can't believe she's making all her mates get involved on the prada thing. Did you really deserve it Helen? Did you really work hard? Or was it just a year where you struggled? There's a difference. People aren't jealous when they criticize. I could go out right and buy myself an iPad an Prada bag too, but I don't because spending money like that wouldn't sit right with me. Let alone show everyone on social media. Last year was a good year professionally for me, but I didn't flaunt my new car or designer tit I bought for the apartment. I got things I (ACTUALLY) wanted for YEARS and I even felt guilty!

Helen and Fil really found each other if you compare how they think and type. Mark was 100% too intelligent for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That is cringe as duck

View attachment 383772
View attachment 383773
View attachment 383774
View attachment 383775

But then he loves sticking up for Helen when he knows duck all about why people are upset.
My dad was into cars, he had a few diffrent lotus/ferraris over the years...

There are 2 types of fancy car owners, thoes who are proud of them, they take care of then, read up on them, wash them every Sunday, drive them. maybe go to track days, a 911 /lotus meet up and chat with other owners and want to learn about then admire when someone had a better one. . but dont rub it in there friends faces in it or go on about it to there family/people who couldn't care less about cars/cant afford them/chose to spend there money differently ,

And there are thoes who name drop there make of car into every possible situation post 100s of photos of them with there porsch/ferrari etc, want to tell you why there car is so much better than your dads without realising you really dont care

Both of them probbley worked very hard to get there cars,... I couldn't care less about cars but they make my dad happy so i try to take an intrest i think hes a 1 but ive met a lot of 2s

On a side not my dad now had a van and tractor and they are the cleanest van/tractor you've ever seen - he now chats to his tractor friends about hedge cutting accessories!

(sorry about the grammar, spelling and incorrect use of there/their/etc im dyslexic and typing on a phone)

Reactions: 21
Haha I can't believe she's making all her mates get involved on the prada thing. Did you really deserve it Helen? Did you really work hard? Or was it just a year where you struggled? There's a difference. People aren't jealous when they criticize. I could go out right and buy myself an iPad an Prada bag too, but I don't because spending money like that wouldn't sit right with me. Let alone show everyone on social media. Last year was a good year professionally for me, but I didn't flaunt my new car or designer tit I bought for the apartment. I got things I (ACTUALLY) wanted for YEARS and I even felt guilty!

Helen and Fil really found each other if you compare how they think and type. Mark was 100% too intelligent for her.
EXACTLY. I could buy a couple of each if I really fancied but I'm self-employed, like Helen is, so I'm aware it could all cave in at any given stage and I'd need the money. You can't eat a Prada bag if you can't afford food. The only thing I'm jealous of is that she owns her own home (with mortgage obviously) but that's not specific to her, I'm jealous of anyone my age that has one.

That whole debacle with the bag and all her little friends crawling out of their holes to defend her is just the epitome of cringe for me. Imagine being that indignant and self-obsessed but being completely incapable of articulating yourself properly and needing to be white knighted. I'd be so embarrassed if my boyfriend jumped to my defence like that, I can fight my own battles. They're all late 20s/30s but acting like actual children.

She and Fil are the absolute scrapings at the bottom of the gene pool barrel so it's no wonder they get along so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
omg I’ve just caught up with all this. She just gets worse by the day and the way she rallies her troops like she’s in the playground is so embarrassing. You’re almost 30 years old Helen, get a grip.

Reactions: 29
She’s certainly got a Wet Arse Phil
What a wipe!

Liked by Anderz
She really is a dick with all the grace and decorum of a reversing dump truck.
does she not get the irony of this? Like she treats some people really badly and doesn't support her friend's dog needing surgery so what does that say about her? bleurgh. I feel like she's misunderstood self care, treating yourself and being true to yourself, and has manipulated it to suit her own narrative.

Reactions: 25
Hahaahaha, I can't believe a few comments has worked her up so bad. Can just imagine her whining to everyone she knows in that stupid baby voice she does

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
its sorta like a game for me now!
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)
and ol’ fil, or should i say helen gave me a right talking to!

49A58890-D1E8-4C1F-B8A8-044A1D628C29.png

and to be fair she is right, i dont have much better to do!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
i commented on that awful car person 1 and 2 with some not so nice things (mainly that helen went on trips, all over town, forces us asos ads all the time, buys constantly in the face of those who lost jobs and cant pay rent, and that its even worse to say well i didn’t lose my job, so i deserve this! like all the people who did lose jobs dont deserve things?)

View attachment 384413
"wollow".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 384413
“Craw back under you bridge” is my personal favourite here but “oppertunites” is a very close runner up

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.