Helen Anderson #11 What be covid? I don’t that in my space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe I made this thread on Saturday and she's already done so much problematic tit 🤣

Oh oh oh.. but she's WeLL aWaRe oF iT 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 383266
View attachment 383267

The focus was on the light??? Sure, because when you see a skull and cross bone neon light you immediately think of a Prada bag. 🙄

She's also well aware that it might come across as being insensitive... Yet still posted it... and will keep the post up? Why not re take the pic with just the light if ThAt WaS tHe FoCuS 🙄
Hahahahaha, oh my god. She clearly thinks her followers/subscribers are idiots. Focus was on the light ??? You literally mentioned Prada in the caption. This is beyond a joke.

Edit: Added a word. And also, even if she did buy that Prada bag a while ago or whatever the duck she said. Why would you just randomly post luxury items you own anyway ??? During the current situation ??? Families literally choosing between heating and a food shop ????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Most people get upset when assumptions are made of them. Most people just clear up the assumption from the get-go, instead of deleting comments, blocking people, calling them idiots and then pulling the “woe is me” card. She’s getting dangerously close to straight up gaslighting people with how she says things casually in videos and then completely denies it happening when someone calls her out, or trying to explain it away.

• Heart
Who cares what she spends, she still looks like a hot mess who reeks of being miserable!

Also she went out twice the other day. Walking the dogs and to pick up her massive iPad. She even had the nerve to talk about staying at home when she was out for a walk.

She’s so thick. I just don’t know why her minions suck up to her.. funny that Sophie Floyd (I think that’s her name) is getting a lot of brand attention in a similar space. Funny if she got a Great Frog collab next 😂

Also, her money situation seems to be that she gets the odd brand deal. Maybe the Sky or the ASOS recent arrangements paid out. She got a few grand and splurged on a bag and iPad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also she went out twice the other day. Walking the dogs and to pick up her massive iPad. She even had the nerve to talk about staying at home when she was out for a walk.
She went out three times, she claims that she always goes out running first thing then comes home and goes out again to walk the dogs and then went out to get the ipad 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She went out three times, she claims that she always goes out running first thing then comes home and goes out again to walk the dogs and then went out to get the ipad 😒
Ffs what’s wrong with her. She’s a moron.

Reactions: 17
She shared a £350ish bag the other day on her stories and I was thinking, yea tbh it’s pretty cool but not very unique and defo not worth £350 assuming in a few days helen would be swinging it round her gunt.
now showing off a bag costing more than many people’s monthly wage just seems so desperate for attention? Because what reaction did she expect?

Is she trying to go alt/luxe like Sammi Jefcoate? Because piss off right now.

Reactions: 20
Hopefully she is being honest in therapy about how much she actually drinks on a day to day basis.
We can but hope! She won't gwt anywhere unless she is bwing honest and i can imagine that is scary. Alcohol weakens the immune system so she should be careful, especially now and hee weight and age put her at a slightly elevated risk compared to the helen of old who was a fresh faced 20 year old and really was a size 14. She is so reckless with it all, her relationships, her dogs eho depend in her completely, her own health (food, booze and possible other things) her family, her money. She just plows on with blinkers on. Even her hair, dye it any old colour, just wack in extensions when it's falling out etc.

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise that she could have quite easily de-escalate the situation and said:

"I can see why people are upset and I realise it was insensitive, as my intention was more to show off the light I'll reshoot it and I'll be more mindful of what I'm posting to the world in future"

But no, classic Helen throwing her toys out the pram not only yelling:

"I deserve it! I work hard for it!"

but going on to blatantly lie with:

"I never asked people to donate to my friends Go Fund Me even though I asked them to donate in my latest vlog! Idiot!"

"I bought the bag so long ago even though I asked for it just before Christmas! Idiot!"

"How do you know I didn't donate ages ago, when only 5 days ago I said I haven't given them a penny and everyone can view the Go Fund Me page? Idiot!"

"The bag wasn't even the focus of the picture! Idiot!"

"I'm well aware of the situation and how I'm incredibly insensitive but shut up! Idiot!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She shared a £350ish bag the other day on her stories and I was thinking, yea tbh it’s pretty cool but not very unique and defo not worth £350 assuming in a few days helen would be swinging it round her gunt.
now showing off a bag costing more than many people’s monthly wage just seems so desperate for attention? Because what reaction did she expect?

She is painfully trying to be Sammi jefcoate. Embarrassingly so. Headscarves, rock, designer bags. Sadly for her she will never ever pull it off

Reactions: 23
Does she not realise that she could have quite easily de-escalate the situation and said:

"I can see why people are upset and I realise it was insensitive, as my intention was more to show off the light I'll reshoot it and I'll be more mindful of what I'm posting to the world in future"

But no, classic Helen throwing her toys out the pram not only yelling:

"I deserve it! I work hard for it!"

but going on to blatantly lie with:

"I never asked people to donate to my friends Go Fund Me even though I asked them to donate in my latest vlog! Idiot!"

"I bought the bag so long ago even though I asked for it just before Christmas! Idiot!"

"How do you know I didn't donate ages ago, when only 5 days ago I said I haven't given them a penny and everyone can view the Go Fund Me page? Idiot!"

"The bag wasn't even the focus of the picture! Idiot!"

"I'm well aware of the situation and how I'm incredibly insensitive but shut up! Idiot!"
and if anyone recalls any of this they are clearly obsessed, jealous, and in investigation mode 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She wishes she could be like Sammi. But the difference is, Sammi isn't an absolute dick head, moron, copycat, rule breaking, alcoholic turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's mad that we remember the information she posts online..
I don't know why she wouldn't delete that girls comment instead of getting everyone she knows and their sisters to comment

Reactions: 25
Does she not realise how hurtful and insensitive her actions are? The world has vastly changed from when she first started out as an influencer, and her actions just won't cut it anymore. She throws her wealth and privilege around with such reckless abandon. I'm shocked :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Helen could take a tip from Sammi and start wearing wigs and give her hair a break before she has none left.

Reactions: 16
I like how when Sammi buys a new high end item, she’ll sell on old pieces in order to buy the new one. She hardly ever buys fast fashion nor supports it (has turned down collabs) and re-wears the same clothes and accessories multiple times.

Helen. Could. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.