Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she's no longer doing awful clown make up looks šŸ¤” (I shudder just thinking of the heavy eyeshadow, bright pink cheeks and huge overdrawn red lips), but her face still always looks so dry and cakey. Just makes me want to dunk her face in a bucket of water just to help quench it's thirst šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hasn't KvD separated itself from Kat Von D now? Though I know Helen used the products when they still were connected to Kat and doubt Helen even knows or cares about the change in ownership.
Yeah, it's KVD Vegan Beauty now so nothing to do with the anti-vax cretin šŸ‘Œ

Edit: Sorry for the Saffron Barker hand šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
The Kat Von D drama didn't stop Helga from wanting to accept sponsorships and freebies. I'm shocked at how recent this video was - October 2019!

The name may have changed now, but Helga's attitude not giving a tit about anything other than freebies still remains the same. I wonder how many comments she deleted on that video before she just gave up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So glad to see Helen commenting on the domestic terrorism happening in the Capitol right now, especially as she was so vocal about the police brutality during BLM protests...

Said nobody. Because it didn't bleeping happen. Get off your Animal Crossing island and open the news. Social media is your job, you have a platform, bleeping use it sis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The Kat Von D drama didn't stop Helga from wanting to accept sponsorships and freebies. I'm shocked at how recent this video was - October 2019!

The name may have changed now, but Helga's attitude not giving a tit about anything other than freebies still remains the same. I wonder how many comments she deleted on that video before she just gave up.
Interesting I found the discussion on Reddit about it at the time where Helen did a IG post promoting Kat Von D 8 months earlier than that video she posted

Screenshot_20210106-230549.png

I scrolled to the post on IG and saw what her reply was:

Screenshot_20210106-231457.png

So she was fully aware of the controversy and problematic issues about Kat Von D back in Feb - even got backlash for doing a #ad... Then thought it was a brilliant idea to do it all over again in October, because people would have forgiven and forgotten about that now, right?

I'd love to know if she did her old copy and paste on her video comments of: "I wasn't aware of this until I saw this comment right this second ago. Thanks for letting me know - I'm going to investigate but will still leave this #ad video up because I need the views and money"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That second reply is right on the money. The truth is that Helen just doesnā€™t care. Sheā€™s not making a point of separating the product from the creator, she just wants to use the product she likes more than she wants to do whatā€™s right. Obviously KvD isnā€™t relevant anymore but she does this with other stuff all the time.

Reactions: 15
Helen has shown time and time again she just doesn't care. As long as she gets it for free or is paid to do an AD, she just doesn't care. Majority of her followers don't care either - why should they when she doesn't?

Off topic but what's this? Grace shared it on her story and some of the recent posts have her in them (I think it's her 'business'), it's been live since 2019 but the website doesn't work and I have no idea what this is meant to be? https://www.instagram.com/teamgocreative/

Off topic but what's this? Grace shared it on her story and some of the recent posts have her in them (I think it's her 'business'), it's been live since 2019 but the website doesn't work and I have no idea what this is meant to be? https://www.instagram.com/teamgocreative/
Who the duck knows šŸ¤£

She put this on her LinkedIn account:

Screenshot_20210106-235929.png

All I've seen so far is that she is just a glorified photographer for a hairdressers and is now currently trading photos for lip, nose and jowl injections at a cosmetic place šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Helga spoke briefly about KVD in one of her GRWMs (can't remember which but it was filmed in her dressing room I think- not too long ago)
She basically said she didn't agree with it, then backtracked and said she doesn't want to say for sure as we never know the full story (um yes, Helga, we do). Then briefly mentioned that she thought KVD had sold her share of the brand anyway so who cares, it's 'rack n rowl'.

Despite Helga being an influencer and having a platform, she still doesn't understand how influence works. The mind boggles.

Edit- it's this one, somewhere around the 1:45 mark she whips out the KVD pallette and opens her crusty gob

Today's work day: show off another curler, curl fringe the wrong way to look extra quirky, wear the same clothes as yesterday and preach about filters whilst using a filter.

Screenshot_20210107-130701_compress74.jpg

"No fiwl-ta"

Girl, how we gunna believe you about that tit when you lie about every single bleeping thing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I thought the Dyson airwrap thing was her fave?! šŸ¤£

Just like mini magnumz šŸ¤£

Biggest bellend going

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think itā€™s a bit sad to give out about the ā€œoveruse of the word aestheticā€. Itā€™s mostly used by teenagers, leave them be.

Reactions: 16
Helga might want to wind her neck in if she's going to start talking about those with a limited vocab. She loves going in on influencers when she's one of the fakest of the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is no chance sheā€˜s not using a filter on that video - who does she think sheā€™s kidding?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure there are plenty of filters that just change the color scheme and not your face, she's the one who chooses to use the ones that do :rolleyes: she's so full of bullshit

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure there are plenty of filters that just change the color scheme and not your face, she's the one who chooses to use the ones that do :rolleyes: she's so full of bullshit
Hopefully this means the alien šŸ‘½ filter is finally dead if here she is no Fillltaaa (but tilting the camera to only capture her face coated with layers of painted foundation)
We all know she looks like this no fillltaaa

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.