Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ungrateful when you think about it Helga took her to bye Chester specially 🀣
Sooooo ungrateful. Remember when SAVAGE said "no, thank you" to getting a chocolate eclair, but non-birthday girl Helga stomped her feet and demanded they both HAD to eat one? (because she couldn't possibly get eat one by herself)

SAVAGE was made to gulp down something she clearly didn't want, and good job too as she totally nearly ruined Helga's trip with that stunt πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Sooooo ungrateful. Remember when SAVAGE said no to getting a chocolate eclair, but non-birthday girl Helga stomped her feet and demanded they both HAD to eat one (because she couldn't possibly get eat one by herself).

SAVAGE was made to gulp down something she clearly didn't want, and good job too as she totally nearly ruined Helga's trip with that stunt πŸ˜†
Omg the eclairs 🀣. If I remember rightly the poor woman didn’t want to go to the cafe either. Bet SAVAGE had a ball that birthday πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 6
I'm delighted she's getting help and being open about it - good for her!

Reactions: 4
Omg the eclairs 🀣. If I remember rightly the poor woman didn’t want to go to the cafe either. Bet SAVAGE had a ball that birthday πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚.
She does this all the time. Why wouldn't you want to do something you know your Mum would enjoy? Her birthday isn't about you you bleeping potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does this all the time. Why wouldn't you want to do something you know your Mum would enjoy? Her birthday isn't about you you bleeping potato.
I don’t remember this lol, which video was it in?

Reactions: 2
I will say though that I don't really understand the killing time in the studio bit - is studio time not really expensive and billed by the hour? I suppose you have to wait for other instruments to be recorded, but surely you'd be trying to be fairly efficient...
Also does anyone remember what mountain she climbed in Nepal/Tibet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210104-152925.png

I really missed the *affiliate / swipe up posts πŸ™„

Them dangling tampon looking strings though 🀣

And that thin posing 🀣 squeezing her middle in, soooo #bodyconfident.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looks like the bloke Buddy the Elf mistakes for Santa on the sidewalk in New York

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was so shocked when she posted all she did last year!! Thats more than what most ppl do on a normal year. Last year I went to London for a couple of days in Jan and then the rest of the year consisted of me working my guts off, cooking, drinking and painting my house and trying to get the garden done. I havent been out to eat or to the pub since my London trip. Yea Helen youve had such a hard year with all your holidays and illegal parties.

Reactions: 33
So now we are in lockdown I wonder how many essential trips Helen needs to take?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Narcissism really coming through with her Mum's birthday. She has to find a way to make it about her, she has to give people the biggest surprise or the trip away or something else that seems extravagant. She doesn't care/notice if they don't like it very much, because it looks like a big gesture to people on the outside. She can't just ask what they want and go along with it.

Reactions: 20
Can I just apologise if my reactions are all over the place? I broke a nail opening my laptop this morning and my hand has turned into Bambi when he was ice skating

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.