Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tier 2 rules say you should avoid unnecessary travel and reduce the number of trips "where possible". This is one of the situations where this trip could be avoided.

I am absolutely sick of Helen. She is an aficionado of the rules all of a sudden when it suits her.

Reactions: 26
The problem with Helen going out so much is that she's promoting this as the way to live life during the pandemic.

Her existence online is purely to just influence people, and that's exactly what she is doing every time she goes out.

Nothing has really changed for her, the only thing that's been affected for her are all the free PR trips and activities that have halted.... although actually... not really... as she she did manage to go to the Aphetor Games in Wales for 10 days, the secret week long influencer PR trip and she went to that Sky PR trip too! So nothing has changed for her!!!

She has shown she can't anything for herself, she struggled filming anything during the first lockdown and even more so when Grace left. Even now, all those ASOS pictures she shoots outside are done by a photographer - she can't even do the simplest thing and stay at home with a tripod and take pictures herself 🙄

It's worrying how selfish and entitled she is. How she thinks she's 'deserved' all these treats because she's had such a rough time.

Her mentality for the pandemic is disgusting. From all the excuses about why she doesn't want to wear a mask, the "lockdown is total bullshit" comments and the lame excuses for doing non essential trips.

And how many times has she claimed that influencers have had it worse this year? Because the worst ones are getting called out for their crappy, selfish, rule breaking behaviours that they promote to the public.

Classic example was the COVID Hair trip to London - she was insanely insensitive by even showing the footage, but selfishly wanted to because she wanted to show what an amazing time she had (although thinking about it - it's probably a sly business deal she has with Tom, she gets a free hair do and he gets free promotion with a video). Look how many people told her that she didn't break rules and that getting her hair done was essential?!

And even after that nonsensical speech about how hopefully it will be all over soon and saving lives - she went out for her 3rd 'last minute' shopping trip, her speech and attitude just went to show how she has NO clue about the severity of the situation. The fact that new of a new strain has been discovered and it's spreading like wildfire doesn't phase her in the slightest is worrying. I don't want to believe that she's a covid denier, but she sure as hell is acting like one. She has admitted she never keeps up to date with things that are going on, but if there was ever a time to pay attention it's now. She just doesn't want to. Too much shopping to do.
Yeah but it's pretty insane that instead of getting a real activity, like a PS4 game they could play together she got way too much chocolate because what else is there to do?

This exactly. For my boyfriend's birthday (who moved in with me in March, same as Phil and Helen, and also due to the pandemic), we just ordered some pizza, tidied up the living room and had a night on the sofa watching Netflix. The fact that she feels the need to go to all that effort screams to me that she's not comfortable around him tbh, and after almost a year, that's worrying.

Edit: I don't mean it's worrying that she wants to go to that effort. I just mean that in the current circumstances for a birthday that isn't a "big" one, its inappropriate and blatantly defying the rules to impress Phil screams insecure.
My boyfriend's birthday was in April during the first lockdown and I organized a zoom party with his friends from highschool and we just played games remotely? I'm sure Phil would have loved to celebrate by eating the donar in her freezer and playing with his friends haha

Reactions: 15
I wasn't sure whether to post this, as this thread isn't about me, and I didn't want to make out I've had it any worse than anyone else this year. But, on the off chance that bleep Helen reads here, I wanted to say this.

I got made redundant from one of my jobs in January, then fell ill in March and was quarantining when the first lockdown was announced.

Since then, I have lived in a near constant state of fear and anxiety because I am a partial carer for my mum, who is incredibly high-risk and vulnerable to the point where my household has not left the house (except for one dog-walk a day) since March. In that time I have had to leave the other job I had, because it was too high-risk. Luckily I will not lose my home like some people, but I now do not have an income myself. I have been continuously turned down for many, many working from home jobs. I have had to do two stints of 2 week isolations from my entire family and dog because of a the illness in March and a trip to the doctors over a cancer scare, not wanting to put my mum at risk. My fiancé of 3 and a half years has now left me because I could not physically be with him for the entirety of this year, and he found my constant anxiety too much. I am now relatively sure, less than a month later, he has a new girlfriend he is flouting every lockdown rule with.

And do you know what? I have felt near suicidal multiple times this year and I'm still at home. I'm still shielding my mum, and every other vulnerable person I know, because ultimately, I do not want to be responsible for someone else's untimely death.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
@manufactureme that was a really brave and honest post. You are strong and kind and worth 10 of Helen (and your ex). The main focus of this thread might be to moan about Helen but we support each other too. Things are really difficult right now but we will get through this and things will get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
HAHAHAHA HAHAHA NORFOLK GOING INTO TIER4 ON BOXING DAY HAHAHAHAHAH

(sorry for anyone else that lives in Norfolk but HA duck YOU HELEN!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Considering it begins Boxing Day night she'll get away with it.
Shame. I thought it was effective immediately. I’ve given up watching the news as between Brexit and the super strain my anxiety levels are at an all time high, so I didn’t watch the announcement.

Of course any normal person would cancel the totally unnecessary hotel trip now but Helen will still insist on going.

Reactions: 18
Norfolk starts tier 4 at 1 minute past 12 on the 26th. So they’ll wake up in lockdown. I think that’s what he said.

Reactions: 14
Just means her Boozy Boxing Day BBQ with her mates is cancelled, and she now has to get through a hugeeee amount of food between her and Fil (what's new there)

@manufactureme I am so sorry to hear how much you have been struggling, sending you and your family lots of love through this awful time. Please don't hesitate to reach, we're all here for each other. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Obviously It’s sad news for the UK, but I’m so happy Norfolk going into Tier 4 means that that narcissistic, selfish cretin can’t go and stay in a hotel, get her muff lazered, go to the pub, or do any other unnecessary things she seems to deem ok!!!!! duck you, Helga!

Reactions: 31
Obviously It’s sad news for the UK, but I’m so happy Norfolk going into Tier 4 means that that narcissistic, selfish cretin can’t go and stay in a hotel, get her muff lazered, go to the pub, or do any other unnecessary things she seems to deem ok!!!!! duck you, Helga!
It’s the best news I’ve had all year 😂 Wipe the grin off her smug puffy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As disappointed as I am that we are going into tier 4, need to remember others in the country have been in tight lockdowns for longer and students were even being contained in their student housing

hopefully this keeps Helen home, I don’t have much faith. Not looking forward To hearing her moan about how tier 4 is such an inconvenience

I hope the fact that Norfolk has jumped from tier 2 to 4 will make her realise that Covid is more than a hinder to her lifestyle, and that pretending to not understand the rules to get a free haircut is selfish and contributed to stricter tiers.
but will she really change? Or just moan about how tit it is for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.