Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish a YouTuber would call her out for her bullshit and include all the evidence and everything so then she couldn’t go deleting and denying everything all the time. Her behaviour has been appalling, she makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh god... I had to go back and rewatch:

View attachment 356047

I'm howling 🤣

It's the asking permission to leave: "can I go? Can.. can continue?" And her physically grabbing him with her ham claw to stop him leaving

View attachment 356051

The jump cut after she's told him he has to give her a kiss for the camera, and the sad look down to his drink while she leans in

View attachment 356053

The leaning in with that creepy look on her face

View attachment 356054

The open eyes

View attachment 356056

The quick peck noise the microphone picked up as she smooches her face into him

View attachment 356055

The instant look down to the drink and walk away

View attachment 356057

The face drop and sad little wave she does

View attachment 356058

And omg the side eye which either says "why did you make me do that?" or "your breath stinks" - I can't tell which, but that ain't the look of love 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 356059
Well done Luna, after however long on this site I’ve finally found a profile picture, thank you.

ps: I know who Fil Kirby looks like, Charles Manson......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
ps: I know who Fil Kirby looks like, Charles Manson......
I feel like an itch has been scratched. I’ve been trying to figure out who he looks like from the first time I saw him. Definitely the love child of Charles Manson and Joe Wilkinson.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Last one is Egg Nog. The camera is sozzled, it's out of focus and just wants to go to bed.
Just wanted to say amazing work as always Luna, and it’s these little details/asides that always have me howling with laughter. The transcription of the “Helga speak” is so spot on, that you can hear every yelled foghorn syllable of that phoney accent without having to even see the video.

And that screen grab put me in mind if this ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Fil is just incredibly uncomfortable on camera, he seems alright really, if a bit nice but dim. But again that could just be down to being awkward.

I actually kinda like Phil...think he’s just quite blunt and not really into being on camera or showing off. Just seems like a nice normal guy to me

Reactions: 27
Yup she posted on Friday that she was trying it for the first time. Different outfit than the cocktail.video, same outfit as the crappy cheap Josh necklace video

View attachment 355774

Shouldn't be surprised that she lied in her video about trying it for the first time ever, she lies about everything else. 🙄

View attachment 355781

Of course she only "dropped off" something 🙄

View attachment 355782

Out again... What a surprise. This was with Grace and Andy wasn't it?
ah yes, the dress to hide the festive pigging out, and the facetune to hide the chins.
Classic Hamderson.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if Helen will take a Christmas break, poor Luna needs a break from all these video recaps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder if Helen will take a Christmas break, poor Luna needs a break from all these video recaps 😂
She’s totally going to take a Christmas break - she’s going to spend the majority of the time pissed and breaking Tier 2 restrictions.

Reactions: 25
Thats why its so bizarre hes with Helen O___O
Yeah but imagine you came home from a long day out and your boyfriend is just vegging on the couch. You walk in the door, grab a tripod and sit next to him and start talking like the camera wasn't there and didn't go through the effort of setting up this conversation and the tripod, what do you have to really say to her or the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve cut off a few of my formerly closest friends. One of them is currently on a train out of SE London to get home for Christmas, need I say more? I knew there were a lot of selfish people out there but I didn’t know they were so close to me until this year.
Same, me and my boyfriend live really close to his parents and grandparents and we’ve avoided seeing them and forming a bubble because we don’t want them to be any more at risk but his older brother (after going on multiple holidays and travelling to every tier 2 place he can for a night out) is now insisting on staying with them over the next week or so for Christmas despite having a wife and kids and his own home to go to??? (He’s the sort that doesn’t want to be home because the ‘noise’ and ‘stress’ of the kids over Christmas is too much for him. So he leaves his poor wife with three young kids to do it) 🙄🙄🙄 can’t believe how straight up selfish some people are, it honestly confuses me

This year has made me realize just how important my family are. It made me realize that I defiantly took my vulnerable family's illnesses for granted before the pandemic, and seeing my room mates healthy NHS worker mum become so ill with it at the beginning, to the point where she was in the ICU twice, was scary. Seeing how she, 9 months later, is still having respiratory issues and still can't work full time made me understand how devastating this virus is, and how it's important that we to the absolute most we can to avoid spreading it.

It's made me see just how awful the human race can be:

- From Helen's insistent refusal to wear a simple mask, her constant excuses - ironically saying that she couldn't breathe with it on.

- To her rushing off to get as many holidays as they can, going to the Aphetor Games with their lies about social distancing, still yelling how "we're all in this together", while the weak and vulnerable were still under lock down.

- To her doing so, so, so many unnecessary trips to shops and seeing as many friends as she could, yelling how she just wants to "live her life", while people are still at risk, still in hospital, still dying.

- To her going out shopping and mixing with people when she was sick with a 'cold', and didn't bother to get herself tested even though she had Covid symptoms

- To her filming that pathetic music video with a bunch of crew, while she was still sick with her 'cold', filming in a shop with no mandatory mask on because she's a 'rock star'

- To her not doing a single bleeping thing to help those who are struggling to put food on the table, how she has only just realized that Food Banks are a thing is bleeping shocking.

- To her going out EVERY SINGLE DAY yet has the audacity to hypocritically tell everyone "in the grand scheme of things, it's not that hard to stay home"

- To her obviously organizing yet another party for her friends, the Boxing Day BBQ party - with that much food there's no way that's for two people.

- To her only admitting she broke covid rules after deleting a bunch of comments being called out for it, then making out that it was HER idea to get things off her chest, feigning guilt and sadness yet admitting that if she knew what she was doing was breaking the rules she would have just gone without mentioning it!

- To her knowing that now people are struggling even more, going on and on about how her Christmas is going to be the most exciting one ever - she could do with reading the room and keep that tit to herself.

- Her reaction with this news of a new strain of the virus that has been proven to spread even faster than before, this doesn't phase her in the slightest, she's still acting her normal selfish witch ass self.

This Christmas I will be alone. I am sad about it, but I'm okay about it. We have zoom. I'm not sitting her thinking "duck Boris, I'm entitled for MY Christmas!" (After all, other religions have had their celebrations cancelled earlier in the year too - such as Eid, that was cancelled a day or so before!) I've decided that I'm going to plan the next one nice and early and think of ways to make it incredibly special for the ones I love.

The greatest advice I heard months ago was "act like you have the virus" - you become so much more aware of what you touch, how close you are to people and if that trip out is really necessary.

The sad thing is, is if you look at other countries dealing with a virus you really do see which places care for the fellow humankind. If the UK didn't have idiots like Helga acting so incredibly selfish and entitled, the pandemic on our island wouldn't be in the state it is now.

You can blame the government all you like Helen, I am not one to sing their praises, but at the end of the day it's YOUR duty and responsibility to do the right thing. Common sense is a marvelous thing - it's a shame that people like you, Helen, have none at all.
God I HOPE she reads this

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I feel like Phil gets made to go on camera. I think Helen wants him to be part of her brand like Mark and Maff was but Phil just doesn’t feel comfortable and goes along with it for an easy life.

I feel like Phil gets made to go on camera. I think Helen wants him to be part of her brand like Mark and Maff was but Phil just doesn’t feel comfortable and goes along with it for an easy life.
Even though I do joke about how dull and monotone he is, I do actually feel sorry for him living with that - she constantly food shames him, moans at him for not making the bed, moans about him playing COD, moans at him for wanting to watch TV shows he likes, moans at him to go buy her a mountain of chocolate and a Prada bag, moans at him for coming home late, moans at him for coming home early.

She seems incredibly controlling - and with the constant telling off, the relationship is more like she's his mum. It seems like it's only lasted this long because he needs somewhere to stay with whatever's going on at his own home.

I still laugh at her making a massive thing about him moving out, just for him to move back in a week or so later.

It's just embarrassing. Especially her forced "darling" and grandma kisses.

She should learn by now to keep her boyfriend's life away from the camera.

I can't imagine what his friends or family think about her shaming him for eating what he wants to, or that he likes to unwind with a video game, or that she keeps pestering him for sex and shows off all the sex toys that she can't wait to try with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Even though I do joke about how dull and monotone he is, I do actually feel sorry for him living with that - she constantly food shames him, moans at him for not making the bed, moans about him playing COD, moans at him for wanting to watch TV shows he likes, moans at him to go buy her a mountain of chocolate and a Prada bag, moans at him for coming home late, moans at him for coming home early.

She seems incredibly controlling - and with the constant telling off, the relationship is more like she's his mum. It seems like it's only lasted this long because he needs somewhere to stay with whatever's going on at his own home.

I still laugh at her making a massive thing about him moving out, just for him to move back in a week or so later.

I can't imagine what his friends or family think about her shaming him for eating what he wants to, or that he likes to unwind with a video game, or that she keeps pestering him for sex and shows off all the sex toys that she can't wait to try with him.
Spot on!
She’s definitely the one in control of their relationship. I feel her negging of him has made him feel like he’s got no choice but to go along with whatever she wants. I imagine if he hadn’t moved in with her in the first place they would’ve fizzled out ages ago.

Reactions: 21
That peck between them was like him being forced to kiss his granny goodbye. Gross 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yeah but imagine you came home from a long day out and your boyfriend is just vegging on the couch. You walk in the door, grab a tripod and sit next to him and start talking like the camera wasn't there and didn't go through the effort of setting up this conversation and the tripod, what do you have to really say to her or the camera?
It’s the faces he pulls when she starts talking to him like there isn’t a camera and mic set up that always kill me 😂

poor lad

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I honestly think he's one of these people who sort of think that they have to settle for anyone who wants them that are somewhat financially stable because they think they wont get anyone else.. he doesn't seem at all bothered about her or their life together - definitely the sort who is just trying to coast through. I kinda feel sorry for both of them because she's clearly made this fantasy world up where he's perfect for her and is trying to cling on to it not even observing how he acts like a uninterested teenage boy 90% of the time. I definitely think she suits someone who would be up for doing stuff that she wants to more and one that doesn't just enable her crappy lifestyle habits and her awful behaviour and attitude, someone that will challenge her and force her to think tit i should get my act together or this great guy will leave me. idk if anyone watches rick and morty but this is the sort vibe i get from fil and helga to a certain extent lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.