Hebeaxon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t mind her too much until the awful mlm spam started. There seems to be quite a few ruining there accounts with it at the moment. Some I used to quite like

Reactions: 2
I am anti mlm so have found my way here.
Jesus I am cringing at that giveaway. The whole thing. The dance. The prize. Just no to all of it. What the hell is she doing. She looks like such an idiot

Reactions: 3
Nobody wants your tit Temu giveaway babes. You’re cringe as heck. Awful song choice as well for that video! Regardless of the fact it’s censored!!

Reactions: 4
I may have missed it but did we ever find out what she's going to be studying?

That giveaway is cringe!

I am anti mlm so have found my way here.
Jesus I am cringing at that giveaway. The whole thing. The dance. The prize. Just no to all of it. What the hell is she doing. She looks like such an idiot
The mlm stuff is terrible! She used to give some decent content about the kids/parenting now all she’s doing is selling all day every day. And asking people to join her which just means she wants to be sat on top of a pyramid scheme. Unicorn face cream? What a prick! As for the giveaway I have no words really. That Temu website has been caught ripping off small businesses and taking all their photos. What an amazing thing to promote 🙄 All to get more followers for herself though so she won’t care!

Nobody wants your tit Temu giveaway babes. You’re cringe as heck. Awful song choice as well for that video! Regardless of the fact it’s censored!!
Totally agree bloody awful!! Sounds like she is reading here! Her whole account is now selling and Temu crap and pimping out her kids in between

Reactions: 1
Love that she reads here!
Your content is beyond shite now with the fm crap your now selling.
Sheep much.

All she does is sell sell sell all day now. Unicorn face cream? For women her age, unicorn?! 😂😂 Every day there’s the fm crap now, all the rip off perfumes and the tan thing that everyone says makes you burn. The bought blue tick 😂 Absolute joke of an account

She’s doing the perfume stuff and tan stuff and unicorn stuff several times a day now. I agree with someone else above, I used to follow but it’s too much. I didn’t mind some of her content but in the end I just felt like I’m being pitched to every day to line her pockets. Same as always asking people to do it with her. Would people not just ask her if they wanted to without her talking about it all day every day?

There’s a lot of parents in a chat I’m in who have met through Instagram and everyone is commenting on the fact about 8 posts a day from her are selling. There’s also a lot of people who quite liked her previously. I can’t believe she’s willingly doing this to her account!

There’s a lot of parents in a chat I’m in who have met through Instagram and everyone is commenting on the fact about 8 posts a day from her are selling. There’s also a lot of people who quite liked her previously. I can’t believe she’s willingly doing this to her account!
If you look pretty much every other post for the past 24 hours is the same. How many times does she have to talk about a sun tan thing to sell it? Plus the stupid shares thing which is also for her own financial gain. It really is such a shame she’s done it to her followers

The way she comes on and sprays her pissy perfume really annoys me😂🫣 its the cringiest thing ever

I used to really like her but now all she does is sell fm on her Ig and that’s it!
It’s just boring now and the fm stuff is all disgusting anyway

She’s an absolute joke flogging a weight loss product now? When she’s been telling us about how much weight she has put on? She needs to be careful making out that just because she’s selling the crap perfume she’s now qualified to sell the fm weight loss tit! Her account has been full of it all day every day for the past week. Standing there mixing it all up, she looks like an absolute head. And always so bloody scruffy