Hebeaxon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Often yes. Funny how she can’t cope and whinges about the heat but now suddenly it’s get them in schools, stop complaining. Double standards. She’s a long term conspiracy theorist too who didn’t bother getting vaxxed, thinks Covid is something of nothing and then complains about the NHS regularly.

Did you lot see how triggered she was when questioned why she looks like a single mum as her fella is always running off😂😂😂
Its true though!!! He is always away whilst she sits there looking like a sweaty toe dealing with all 3 kids

Did you lot see how triggered she was when questioned why she looks like a single mum as her fella is always running off😂😂😂
Its true though!!! He is always away whilst she sits there looking like a sweaty toe dealing with all 3 kids
And she seems to think it’s perfectly reasonable behaviour for dad just to clear off for the weekend while she looks after three young kids. Every time somebody tries to point this is a bit of a pisstake, she gets highly defensive. I bet he can’t believe his luck. Clears off on a Friday night or something, waltzes back in Sunday evening.

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it, she’s massively punching. She’s happy to sit at home on full time maternity leave time and time again whilst he goes to work and brings home the money so she can hardly have a go at him that he lives the life he wants. I’d be surprised if he’s still around in 5 years time or they have an arrangement where he’s allowed to see other women.

She takes every opportunity to explain how they’re an amazing family unit ‘oh we didn’t wait 6 weeks to have sex after stitches’. Give over lass. Your other half doesn’t want to be around and I can’t blame him.

She preaches about body positivity but she won’t be preaching that in 12 months time when her body hasn’t recovered from her latest birth and she was absolutely huge. I’ve seen triplet bumps smaller. She will need surgery to get rid of her overhang it will be that bad.

Don’t get me started on ‘Instagram is my job’. Some cheap tat clothing for free hun doesn’t make you an influencer. Go back to your normal job if you’ve remembered how to do it after all this mat leave.

L
Often yes. Funny how she can’t cope and whinges about the heat but now suddenly it’s get them in schools, stop complaining. Double standards. She’s a long term conspiracy theorist too who didn’t bother getting vaxxed, thinks Covid is something of nothing and then complains about the NHS regularly.
Leave Nanna bea alone you fat ugly woman sort your teeth out before you make fun of others ….. yes we know who you are take ye dog for a walk get some fresh air. 😂. But honestly them teeth though. woman 😉

In what world does she think we believe she weighs 65kg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 did she leave a leg off the scale? She’s had 3 kids in such a short space of time and ‘owns her new body’ then tries to lie her head off about how much she weighs. Give it a rest.
she’s only 4 foot 11 apparently so she maybe only does weigh 65kg. I’m 5 ft 2 and do not carry extra weight well I look best around 8.5 stone.Scale weight isn’t a great measure every one is different

Did anyone. See donthold back on tiktok accuse Gary from the Mitchell mob saying he was a sex offender . Showing an on line story with someone of the same name. Turned out it wasn’t him so he accused a man of a terrible crime and thinks it’s ok ? and apparently Dontholdback had been arrested for stalking his own daughter. Omg this drama on tiktok is so good. I don’t watch soaps anymore don't hold backs real name is Darrell Priestley I found him on Facebook he had a public post for his daughter he isn’t allowed to see I wonder if it’s the one he stalked and got lifted for .anyway he is A self proclaimed private investigator when infact he is a failed ex car sales man who is on disability allowance and other benefits. Shame I can’t comment on his thread,but I noticed a lot of his supporters are on this thread. So we can keep up to date on here. As I watch it daily. I even started watching his Facebook. Anyone who can comment on his thread please do his actions need picking

Genuinely curious…where does her partner go every weekend?!
Fishing! Allegedly…

Talk about taking the piss. Hasn’t she been ill too? So he literally just clears off pretty much every weekend, let’s her look after all the kids and hasn’t even thought to come back as she’s not feeling great. It’s quite amazing how she can’t see how much of a pisstake this is.

She whinged too much for me! Think it’s a little worrying she’s raising girls with the ideology that being 11 stone makes someone a “fatty” - in that post she thanked Sam for helping her correct her eating habits, I wonder if he makes so little effort with her because he finds her frumpy now and I hope that’s not where her drive to become slim again comes from! I think it’s so odd she posts every aspect of her life online but the engagement was just a quick brushed under the carpet private moment? Photos of your children with an emoji over them in the bath are fair game but the engagement too private? Urm okay 😳 She literally posted a video of him bent over with trapped wind how is he too embarrassed to post the proposal 😂

I didn’t like the post she shared from a few years ago where she called herself disgusting.

She comes across as very rude when someone doesn’t agree with something she does or says. It’s often to do with baby/mum things and belittles new mums.

And yes she’s massively punching with her boyfriend. Probably why she lets him go away every weekend so he’ll stay with her!

Thought she was ok until I saw she reposted a video by that lunatic conspiracist Ellie grey on her stories 🧐