Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Nobody wants your shit Temu giveaway babes. You’re cringe as heck. Awful song choice as well for that video! Regardless of the fact it’s censored!!

Reactions: 4

eyeaoo

Her parenting is so questionable. Sam is allowed privacy. Hebe is okay not to tell people what course she’s doing (teaching) at university, but we will hear alllll about Islas transition and how the younger two take to nursery. She sells her children online whilst trying to ride a high horse of privacy, she’s awful. How she can realise she wants privacy for herself and Sam but notifies all her insta chronies of every move all 3 children make is insanely stupid. She’s also another one that posts inappropriate bath pictures etc with emojis over them not educating herself that bad people don’t remove emojis, they edit the child’s face onto a vile picture they already have!! Rather than trying to learn how to sell cheap tat, she needs to learn how to protect her children online!!

Reactions: 3

cocopop825

I am anti mlm so have found my way here.
Jesus I am cringing at that giveaway. The whole thing. The dance. The prize. Just no to all of it. What the hell is she doing. She looks like such an idiot

Reactions: 3

MissBossyBoots123

Here she goes with her Petition. Hebe lovely, it’s not going to work. We are going no where. People have tried and failed before.

Reactions: 2

roseyglasses

I honestly don't know how she has 30k followers, she must buy them and loops so much. Alot of her follows are seedy men, who are only following her because she is always prancing around with her boobs practically falling out 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Didn’t mind her too much until the awful mlm spam started. There seems to be quite a few ruining there accounts with it at the moment. Some I used to quite like

Her parenting is so questionable. Sam is allowed privacy. Hebe is okay not to tell people what course she’s doing (teaching) at university, but we will hear alllll about Islas transition and how the younger two take to nursery. She sells her children online whilst trying to ride a high horse of privacy, she’s awful. How she can realise she wants privacy for herself and Sam but notifies all her insta chronies of every move all 3 children make is insanely stupid. She’s also another one that posts inappropriate bath pictures etc with emojis over them not educating herself that bad people don’t remove emojis, they edit the child’s face onto a vile picture they already have!! Rather than trying to learn how to sell cheap tat, she needs to learn how to protect her children online!!
Oh the irony 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she wants privacy she should delete her account. Create a private one for close friends and family.

roseyglasses

A few have asked for this so here you go ….
another mumfluencer who seems to be full of ads and tik tok videos/reels where she’s so “relatable and hilarious”
I don't find her reels funny. I think they are so forced. Her house always looks a mess too and what's with the days old mascara that she constantly has under her eyes?!

Tell us again how you don’t loop Hebe and you don’t have the money for it…

You asked us to provide proof… so could you explain this please…?

Attachments

Hereforspilttea

Someone needs make one for Isla June I'm so shocked she hasn't got one already, I have no idea how to make one or I would 😂

I am anti mlm so have found my way here.
Jesus I am cringing at that giveaway. The whole thing. The dance. The prize. Just no to all of it. What the hell is she doing. She looks like such an idiot
The mlm stuff is terrible! She used to give some decent content about the kids/parenting now all she’s doing is selling all day every day. And asking people to join her which just means she wants to be sat on top of a pyramid scheme. Unicorn face cream? What a prick! As for the giveaway I have no words really. That Temu website has been caught ripping off small businesses and taking all their photos. What an amazing thing to promote 🙄 All to get more followers for herself though so she won’t care!

Gimjamalam

Love that she reads here!
Your content is beyond shite now with the fm crap your now selling.
Sheep much.

So she’s selling weight loss products with no training whatsoever, but she doesn’t like coaches online saying they can help with weight loss? Oh make it make sense, the woman is a loon. A sales woman and a loon

Anti vaxxer and Covid denier too. Linked to something about new world order nonsense on one of her stories the other day.
She chats some absolute dog turd, I have no idea what anyone would take parenting advice off someone who pops kids out just for the gram