Hebeaxon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes with her Petition. Hebe lovely, it’s not going to work. We are going no where. People have tried and failed before.

Reactions: 2
If she had nothing to hide and she is as real as she claims to be why was she trying to justify herself, its obvious she does loops to gain her followers. Why is she trying to say she doesn't.. maybe she hasnt part this week 🤣

Moans about the cost of nursery fees, hebe if you didn't spend your money on ghost loops each week then you might not find having '2 under 3' so financially difficult. Absolute idiot

Tell us again how you don’t loop Hebe and you don’t have the money for it…

You asked us to provide proof… so could you explain this please…?

Attachments

😮😮 I just dont get the follow loops and need for it - is it just so they gain lots of followers so they can get freebies from companies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She definitely hates that sam is away every weekend😂
Banging on about it on her stories, its like shes trying to convince herself that its okay..
course its okay to have hobbies but every weekend takes the piss a bit.

Why does she keep posting about this, yes we are fully aware of male genitalia but what is the obsession? Oh wait, it must be for the gram. All for the likes and views so she can get free stuff

Anti vaxxer and Covid denier too. Linked to something about new world order nonsense on one of her stories the other day.

Anti vaxxer and Covid denier too. Linked to something about new world order nonsense on one of her stories the other day.
She chats some absolute dog turd, I have no idea what anyone would take parenting advice off someone who pops kids out just for the gram

She definitely hates that sam is away every weekend😂
Banging on about it on her stories, its like shes trying to convince herself that its okay..
course its okay to have hobbies but every weekend takes the piss a bit.
She answered a q a few weeks back about a ‘typical day’ and she literally does everything. Gets the kids up, does their breakfast, gets them ready, takes them to school/nursery, picks them up, does their tea etc etc. He’s quite clearly taking the piss.

Maybe he’s fed her this bilge about not taking the vax and generally just downplaying a global pandemic which has killed millions, who knows.

Oh dear someone’s not happy that their toddlers behave like toddlers: maybe she should’ve waited a little longer before getting preggers again…

Sick of these belly pictures putting me off my dinner. We get it. We know what a post pregnancy belly looks like but we don’t need it in our faces all the time 🤢

Came to see if she had a thread, im not suprised! The incessant whinging about everything and anything is the girl ever happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1