Hebeaxon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her account is now is her selling fm tit! It’s so boring! I don’t even follow her anymore
Now it’s the non stop weight loss stuff aint it.
hebe you look like a complete prat, why is she dead set on account suicide?
so many people I know used to love her account and have just tuned out completely now. She’s not relatable at all anymore, just another mlm hun, it’s such a shame

Reactions: 1
Now it’s the non stop weight loss stuff aint it.
hebe you look like a complete prat, why is she dead set on account suicide?
so many people I know used to love her account and have just tuned out completely now. She’s not relatable at all anymore, just another mlm hun, it’s such a shame
She looks so weird now she’s lost weight as well because her boobs are still massive! Like fair enough if she doesn’t want a reduction or anything but like we get it you lost weight you’re not the only one

I dont understand why she is doing social media with a big account if she doesn’t expect even one person out of 33 thousand to not have anything negative to say about her. Acting like she has a really active thread on here 😂 It’s just not realistic and you can see the thread views on here now which shot up yesterday she’s just sending more people here. She changed her account to pretty much a non stop selling account overnight and expects people to still enjoy it regardless. They dont. There is not a single day without ads or a sales pitch

I dont understand why she is doing social media with a big account if she doesn’t expect even one person out of 33 thousand to not have anything negative to say about her. Acting like she has a really active thread on here 😂 It’s just not realistic and you can see the thread views on here now which shot up yesterday she’s just sending more people here. She changed her account to pretty much a non stop selling account overnight and expects people to still enjoy it regardless. They dont. There is not a single day without ads or a sales pitch
Of course not everyone is going to like her! But blasting it all over a story doesn’t help, just sends more people ths way

The way she tried to make the drink thing and spray the pissy perfume but talking about something else! Everyone can see what she's trying to do 😂

Anyone else think she sends her self these questions? Just like @dream1ncolour does. They thrive on the drama

Agree. Trying to make out she’s the most desirable and spoken about person on instagram
I'm surprised dream1ncolour doesn't have her own tread. She is such a negative Nancy with serial killer eyes. I would not like to sleep next to her everynight bet her partner fears for his life 😂

So she’s selling weight loss products with no training whatsoever, but she doesn’t like coaches online saying they can help with weight loss? Oh make it make sense, the woman is a loon. A sales woman and a loon

Reactions: 2
Her parenting is so questionable. Sam is allowed privacy. Hebe is okay not to tell people what course she’s doing (teaching) at university, but we will hear alllll about Islas transition and how the younger two take to nursery. She sells her children online whilst trying to ride a high horse of privacy, she’s awful. How she can realise she wants privacy for herself and Sam but notifies all her insta chronies of every move all 3 children make is insanely stupid. She’s also another one that posts inappropriate bath pictures etc with emojis over them not educating herself that bad people don’t remove emojis, they edit the child’s face onto a vile picture they already have!! Rather than trying to learn how to sell cheap tat, she needs to learn how to protect her children online!!

Reactions: 3
Her parenting is so questionable. Sam is allowed privacy. Hebe is okay not to tell people what course she’s doing (teaching) at university, but we will hear alllll about Islas transition and how the younger two take to nursery. She sells her children online whilst trying to ride a high horse of privacy, she’s awful. How she can realise she wants privacy for herself and Sam but notifies all her insta chronies of every move all 3 children make is insanely stupid. She’s also another one that posts inappropriate bath pictures etc with emojis over them not educating herself that bad people don’t remove emojis, they edit the child’s face onto a vile picture they already have!! Rather than trying to learn how to sell cheap tat, she needs to learn how to protect her children online!!
Oh the irony 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she wants privacy she should delete her account. Create a private one for close friends and family.

This is so embarrassing to watch. Goes away on holiday and does nothing but talk about the same old stuff she sells and holds a sale? I cannot imagine what it’s like to live like that. I’m guessing things can’t be good for them financially if she has to do that. Her viewers must all be cringing

It’s not a flex to have to work while you’re supposed to be holidaying 😂 She’s at it every day!

I feel sorry for her you know, does everything by herself, takes kids to France by herself (I assume as there’d 100% be photos of them all together). I don’t know how she does it, it must be heartbreaking having a partner who’s always absent. I really don’t get it.

She gets annoyed by the comments about her other half not getting involved on her Q&A things saying it’s only snippets of her life. Which is true, but the fact is he clears off most weekends to go fishing and didn’t even go on holiday with them. Apparently due to work - so change the dates? They were stopping with her mum so no hotel or anything to change. I think he gaslights about the work thing, giving it the ‘I provide for the family’ routine, while getting out of family responsibilities. It’s not great.

What on earth has happened to this woman and her account? A decent parenting account turned into a selling catalogue every single day and a question and answer every other day. How self absorbed must you be to think people want to ask you questions all the time? Then if you don’t like the answer have a hissy fit. The awkward stories where she’s trying to use the stuff she sells subtly without mentioning it 😂 Wonder how uni will feel about her being heavily involved in an immoral MLM. And going on about her finances every day to try and dupe people into doing it too