Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s posted a long post moaning about people following the rules but I’m sure she’s not even following properly herself. I’m sure it’s a hour walk once a day we are allowed and she’s posted on her stories earlier she was out for over 2 hours?!

Reactions: 4
So she’s posted a long post moaning about people following the rules but I’m sure she’s not even following properly herself. I’m sure it’s a hour walk once a day we are allowed and she’s posted on her stories earlier she was out for over 2 hours?!
Her watch shows 2 hours 31 minutes?! Wtf!!! Is she thick?

Reactions: 2
Omg she is infuriating! She posted a screenshot of her Fitbit showing she’d been out for 2 and a half hours to her story. I’m so tempted to message her this!!

Reactions: 3
I did message her about it and she said she always goes for walks for 1 hour only. I knew she had posted something saying a 2hr walk!!!

Reactions: 1
Not trying to defend her as her lockdown videos are highly annoying but nothing in the legislation says how long you are allowed to exercise for or how many times you can exercise. I know the police were very frustrated by the vague wording.

So rude to judge someone for sitting down? Just because they might look okay to you doesn’t mean they are? They could have hidden illnesses!

Love how she rants about exercise and people going outside.... she’s not too bothered about BFF Keelie trying to flog anything she can even during COVID 🙄🙄

Not trying to defend her as her lockdown videos are highly annoying but nothing in the legislation says how long you are allowed to exercise for or how many times you can exercise. I know the police were very frustrated by the vague wording.
It did originally say 1 hour, however I can’t see it on the govt guidelines anymore but definitely it said an hour when lockdown first came into place

God she treats that dog like a bloody human baby!!!!
I love my animals but jesus I'd not be posting about them like they just did a new milestone. Ffs.
Grow up!

Reactions: 1
Has she ever met a dog before? She acts so surprised when “B” 😒 does anything... all dogs do the same things babe. I love dogs but that dog is disgusting I’m sorry 😂

Reactions: 6
Has she ever met a dog before? She acts so surprised when “B” 😒 does anything... all dogs do the same things babe. I love dogs but that dog is disgusting I’m sorry 😂
Yes, this!!!!! ‘This dog just LOVES to cuddle, this dog just LOVES to sit beside me as I do makeup, this dog just LOVES a walk🙄... think it’s the first dog she’s ever met.

• Haha
That light they have just put up is hideous. Looks like something our of war of the worlds!