Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please disable the boomerang button on her phone and delete that god awful filter.

I’m partial to a good boomerang but not every bloody Insta story!
Yes THIS!
Especially boomerangs that are just her moving her head once inch to the side and back. Just take a photo? You look like a dick!!

Reactions: 1
Does she ever do any work? Easter is over and I have been non-stop! I have just gone on to Instagram and she appears to have messed around with Adam and the dog all day.

Does she ever do any work? Easter is over and I have been non-stop! I have just gone on to Instagram and she appears to have messed around with Adam and the dog all day.
I’ve just looked. Are you bleeping kidding me?! Workouts, planting potatoes, watching a film? I hope her work see what she’s up to when she’s meant to be working! Also, what’s she on about going back to work on 5th May? We’re in lockdown until 8th so unless she’s going in to support key workers, she’s talking out of her arse 🙄
Although at least she’d have to actually do some work in the building rather than pissing about all day.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just looked. Are you bleeping kidding me?! Workouts, planting potatoes, watching a film? I hope her work see what she’s up to when she’s meant to be working! Also, what’s she on about going back to work on 5th May? We’re in lockdown until 8th so unless she’s going in to support key workers, she’s talking out of her arse 🙄
Although at least she’d have to actually do some work in the building rather than pissing about all day.
May 5th?!? I cannot see her going in if I’m to be honest! She won’t work at home clearly! How does she have time for a movie and potato planting?

May 5th?!? I cannot see her going in if I’m to be honest! She won’t work at home clearly! How does she have time for a movie and potato planting?
I’d love to know. I’ve juggled work and my daughter today, and just closed my laptop after having a break while she had dinner and I put her to bed and then getting back on to it again. This whole teaching from home thing is so stressful, she is pissing me off now, as is her other half if he is a teacher? Which I assume he is based on her saying he was setting work this morning? I must be missing a trick if you can be done by 9.30 and have the day to play!!

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know. I’ve juggled work and my daughter today, and just closed my laptop after having a break while she had dinner and I put her to bed and then getting back on to it again. This whole teaching from home thing is so stressful, she is pissing me off now, as is her other half if he is a teacher? Which I assume he is based on her saying he was setting work this morning? I must be missing a trick if you can be done by 9.30 and have the day to play!!
Exactly! If only we could be done at half 9 maybe in la la land. I think he must be. I work most of day! You need a medal. I couldn't imagine doing it all with a child. We're clearly missing something somewhere.

She’s not a teacher, she’s some sort of support worker so I guess as the kids are at home there isn’t much for her to do.

She won’t be back on the 5th, no way will they be opening a schools in a few weeks.

She’s not a teacher, she’s some sort of support worker so I guess as the kids are at home there isn’t much for her to do.

She won’t be back on the 5th, no way will they be opening a schools in a few weeks.
Makes sense although all of our inclusion team are still busy as anything with paper work and monitoring vulnerable children. She may not have many though. May 5th if she wants the virus; more like mid June I would say at the earliest. September is looking more likely by the day!

Makes sense although all of our inclusion team are still busy as anything with paper work and monitoring vulnerable children. She may not have many though. May 5th if she wants the virus; more like mid June I would say at the earliest. September is looking more likely by the day!
I think hers are more young adults with disabilities or special needs so I guess as they are home with their parents not much support is required 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly, not sure if she works in the state sector but still I’d be surprised if they were actively trying to open on the 4th!

I think hers are more young adults with disabilities or special needs so I guess as they are home with their parents not much support is required 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly, not sure if she works in the state sector but still I’d be surprised if they were actively trying to open on the 4th!
Yes, age will definitely make a difference in support! The lockdown is until the 7th or 8th so I will be surprised too!

She’s gone from not doing any work to asking other people to do it for her. Honestly can’t get over this girl.

Videos of that dog eating their food and drinking from their cups turns my stomach so bad

Sod going round there for a cup of tea. The dogs probably had ita tongue in the mug at some point 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can’t get the image of him licking a dough ball (or whatever it was) out of my mind. It’s really unnerving.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone is copying Keeley again 👀 #ifKeeleydoesitJoannawilltoo!
Thats what I thought! When she showed the wall it didn't look great. I have seen people do it free hand and it look much better. Or for such a small space just get the wallpaper? Would only need 1 or 2 rolls and it would probably be cheaper

Reactions: 3
Thats what I thought! When she showed the wall it didn't look great. I have seen people do it free hand and it look much better. Or for such a small space just get the wallpaper? Would only need 1 or 2 rolls and it would probably be cheaper
Yeah I thought just get wallpaper! I’m all for creativity but honestly doing EVERYTHING yourself will make your home look slap dash.

I definitely prefer her to Keelie. I think Joanna is actually happy with her life and her boyfriend and seems quite sweet whereas I think keelie is always trying to portray a perfect life.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s harmless, she does seem to be living in a little bubble where everything is going well and they don’t seem to have any problems. She really used to infuriate me with her weekly shop for £20 etc.

I personally would be disappointed with that wall, wall paper would have been so much better! But she’s happy with anything, including those bloody rainbow trousers 🤢

Can someone confirm her Instagram name? I need to have a peek and I can’t find her :(
Lifebyjoanna

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s harmless, she does seem to be living in a little bubble where everything is going well and they don’t seem to have any problems. She really used to infuriate me with her weekly shop for £20 etc.

I personally would be disappointed with that wall, wall paper would have been so much better! But she’s happy with anything, including those bloody rainbow trousers 🤢

Lifebyjoanna
Happy with anything including the rainbow trousers 😂 God! Those were awful! Wallpaper would have been easier!

Yeah I thought just get wallpaper! I’m all for creativity but honestly doing EVERYTHING yourself will make your home look slap dash.

I definitely prefer her to Keelie. I think Joanna is actually happy with her life and her boyfriend and seems quite sweet whereas I think keelie is always trying to portray a perfect life.
She seems far more content than keelie. Keelie lives for instagram!