Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the way she is posting a bit like she’s just on a holiday? Not that we are currently in a pandemic
A lot of people are doing that and it's really winding me up. The whole treat it like Xmas, learn a new hobby etc. Errmmmmm no I'm busy working?! Try to do my bloody job from home, manage a team of 8 all remotely and not murder my husband is stressful!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but her story today of the dog drinking out of her bfs mug is DISGUSTING! And she’s videoing it like it’s adorable and endearing. I’d kick off if a human did that to my drink, let alone a dog! I am a massive dog lover, I have a dog myself, but there are boundaries. Would you still want to go around her house and drink from her after seeing this if you were her friend, because I know I wouldn’t! Makes you think if she lets the dog eat from her plate....

This is why you should get a professional to lay flooring. The way they’re doing it looks shite as your eye is drawn to a fixed line rather than staggering and laying in random pattern to look like a proper wood floor and blend in. Also should be run the opposite direction in my opinion

Reactions: 1
I actually think it looked better before they just could’ve painted the walls behind the cupboards

I think she has these ‘quirky’ & ‘different’ plans for her house but when they are executed they just don‘t come together that well..
Pictures of her house generally look quite boring/dull but I also don’t know if that’s due to that awful filter she puts on 😳

Can that really be classed as a breakfast bar? It’s just a high table no?

Reactions: 4
Wrecked because she’s been up since 4am except the hour she slept from 6-7 because she’s nervous about her job that she does every day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wrecked because she’s been up since 4am except the hour she slept from 6-7 because she’s nervous about her job that she does every day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Then posts to say how she’s using her hoop as she had to get started at work ‘straight away’ and then only working for 2.5 hours, but she is SO STRESSED. Can’t stand the girl why does she always over exaggerate everything

I’m sorry I’ve tried to like her (felt sorry for her) but she’s such a wishy washy wet blanket. She’s no appetite for anything, she always tired and shattered from part time life. And don’t get me started on the mangy dog. Why does she seem to think people are invested in how ‘baby B’ copes with isolation?

Reactions: 2