Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if Adam just goes along with her ideas but then those rainbow trousers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are they gifting her shampoo... I know it’s not her fault but her hair is no #hairgoals.

I hate when all these company gift items, they lose my respect and cash instantly.

Weekly well being call to her parents? WEEKLY. And she makes it sound like a chore! When we can't visit people at the moment and calls are all we have, and that's the attitude, it boils my piss.

Reactions: 1
Weekly well being call to her parents? WEEKLY. And she makes it sound like a chore! When we can't visit people at the moment and calls are all we have, and that's the attitude, it boils my piss.
I think she means the parents of the pupils at her school, not her own parents.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she means the parents of the children at her school. What annoyed me is I’m halfway through my workday and she’s already finished when she didn’t start until 3 hours after me anyway - not the fact I’m working longer - the fact she complains about the 1.5 hours of work she has to do once a week. Just shut up Joanna and go and throw out your bfs rainbow trousers PLEASE

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah she means the parents of the children at her school. What annoyed me is I’m halfway through my workday and she’s already finished when she didn’t start until 3 hours after me anyway - not the fact I’m working longer - the fact she complains about the 1.5 hours of work she has to do once a week. Just shut up Joanna and go and throw out your bfs rainbow trousers PLEASE
Ahhhh OK

Think lockdown has me too on edge hahaha

However the minimal work she is doing annoys me. I'm still doing 40+ hours, mostly from home thankfully, but it annoys me that she has to do so little and whinges about it

Ahhhh OK

Think lockdown has me too on edge hahaha

However the minimal work she is doing annoys me. I'm still doing 40+ hours, mostly from home thankfully, but it annoys me that she has to do so little and whinges about it
Me too! She read an entire book today and literally did an hour and a half of work. Her and keelie live in cloud cuckoo and I have no idea how their partners deal with it at all 😓

Me too! She read an entire book today and literally did an hour and a half of work. Her and keelie live in cloud cuckoo and I have no idea how their partners deal with it at all 😓
To be fair to her, it is technically the Easter holidays so she may not have a huge amount of work to do; I’m a teacher, and whilst we have a rota for staff to go in to support key worker students, and we have been asked to check in on families once a week during the Easter hols, our head specifically told us to make sure we used the two weeks in the same way we normally would and to make sure we took a break and had quality time with our families (as much as the lockdown will allow) as we’ll be continuing to work as normally as possible (albeit from home) from Monday when ‘schools go back’. I would imagine, as a family support worker, she’ll be very busy next week...or at least she should be!

Yeah totally get that, it’s the complaining about the work which annoyed me as she said along the lines of I need to work our before I make the calls as they take hours, 1.5 hours isn’t that bad IMO

And she had the same workload the last three weeks not just over the Easter period, it’s not the workload, it’s the complaining about doing the work

She hardly worked since this all started, she makes out like it’s so much effort. Her and Adam are having a glorified holiday with the dog.

I wish she would stop posting these photos of Adam’s weird facial poses it really gives me the creeps 😂😂😂😭😭

Yeah totally get that, it’s the complaining about the work which annoyed me as she said along the lines of I need to work our before I make the calls as they take hours, 1.5 hours isn’t that bad IMO

And she had the same workload the last three weeks not just over the Easter period, it’s not the workload, it’s the complaining about doing the work
I’ve only started following her in the last couple of weeks (thanks to this thread 😂) so haven’t seen too much. It’s that sort of petty effort that gives teaching staff a bad name; yes, I’ve taken most of the two weeks off from work as I have a 2yr old and wanted to spend quality time with her, but in normal circumstances I’d be in and out of school (which she’d enjoy because she could play with all the toys while I got on with classroom stuff) and then from Monday I’ll be trying to juggle ‘teaching’ my class and occupying her too. It’s bloody hard work to do a decent job at both, I only work part time now but don’t have a job share so am having to do a full time role at home but not get paid for it, and I’m a special needs teacher so parents need so much support; and if she rings a couple of people and then sits on her arse and reads a book all day I’ll be narked!

I’ve only started following her in the last couple of weeks (thanks to this thread 😂) so haven’t seen too much. It’s that sort of petty effort that gives teaching staff a bad name; yes, I’ve taken most of the two weeks off from work as I have a 2yr old and wanted to spend quality time with her, but in normal circumstances I’d be in and out of school (which she’d enjoy because she could play with all the toys while I got on with classroom stuff) and then from Monday I’ll be trying to juggle ‘teaching’ my class and occupying her too. It’s bloody hard work to do a decent job at both, I only work part time now but don’t have a job share so am having to do a full time role at home but not get paid for it, and I’m a special needs teacher so parents need so much support; and if she rings a couple of people and then sits on her arse and reads a book all day I’ll be narked!
I agree!! My mum was a teacher with three kids and she was always stressed and working her butt off. Never a night off or weekend with no work to do. I think this is why they both annoy me so much. To be fair she isn’t a teacher but she tries to portray herself as one in my opinion. She only has those calls to make every week as they haven’t set her hours yet as the school isn’t open, or is open only for key worker children or something, unsure as she bores me and her voice is akin to a cheese grater so I stopped listening. Anyway, keelie is a teacher and seems to have nothing to do most days bar maybe 2-3 hours work? So bizarre I don’t understand this tiny workload!

Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop posting these photos of Adam’s weird facial poses it really gives me the creeps 😂😂😂😭😭
I say this every time the matter comes up but his face horrifies me. Everything about him does, he is creepy as hell. That boomerang of him with the bread mix was the worst yet 😐

I agree!! My mum was a teacher with three kids and she was always stressed and working her butt off. Never a night off or weekend with no work to do. I think this is why they both annoy me so much. To be fair she isn’t a teacher but she tries to portray herself as one in my opinion. She only has those calls to make every week as they haven’t set her hours yet as the school isn’t open, or is open only for key worker children or something, unsure as she bores me and her voice is akin to a cheese grater so I stopped listening. Anyway, keelie is a teacher and seems to have nothing to do most days bar maybe 2-3 hours work? So bizarre I don’t understand this tiny workload!
As a teacher neither do I! Its Easter at the moment but during term time I work all day long until we get our step away email at 4. There is always something to do!

Can someone please disable the boomerang button on her phone and delete that god awful filter.

I’m partial to a good boomerang but not every bloody Insta story!

Can someone please disable the boomerang button on her phone and delete that god awful filter.

I’m partial to a good boomerang but not every bloody Insta story!
The filter makes all her food look so unappetising

I'm sorry but her obsession with that dog is not normal and why would you let it sleep on your bed, I bet it stinks to high heaven.