Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah same, is she serious? She’s eaten some tit food for her birthday weekend, had a breakout and booked a doctors appointment? What a complete waste

I NEVER waste the GP’s time, I would have to be literally dying to go to a GP. Same with the kids, attention seeking duck faces like this are why when I am really ill I can’t get an appointment to see anyone. Waste of resources, just due to vanity.

Reactions: 1
Yeah same, is she serious? She’s eaten some tit food for her birthday weekend, had a breakout and booked a doctors appointment? What a complete waste
Tbf she’s got impetigo which is very contagious and it’s horrible having it. I caught it at Uni

Reactions: 1
Does she not realise how annoying and BORING her stories about the dog are?! 🙄

I love my dog but she is overboard. “Must let him sleep today he’s confused because I’m home” he’s a dog for gods sake

Reactions: 5
well at least she can have some time off to ‘recharge’
Her stories this week are painful.
Yes she caught impetigo and she should rightly be off work but she initially went because she thought she had a few spots after a week of eating birthday cake.

Queue a whole week of stories telling us she’s off work, still getting up at 7am and how much she needs this *me* time to rest and recharge from her very busy terribly stressful always on the go life.
I wonder if she’s been food shopping this week 🤔

Reactions: 3
Honestly does she not get tired of posting the same thing every single day.
Her dog on the bed first thing in the morning. A coffee, a multivitamin drink. Later it’ll be a dog walk, a candle in her bathroom whilst she cleans... a boomerang of making a veggie sausage casserole then Netflix on her tv. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
That dog on the bed is turning my stomach, I want to get those covers in the machine on a boil wash

I don’t understand why he can’t take a photo where he isn’t screwing his face up or sticking his tongue out, insecurity maybe?

This is everything that is wrong with influencers. Would you like a freebie, no idea what's in it but says yes. Then posts over her grid and gets upset when people call her our on accepting things she doesn't need. I wish these companies would gift stuff to food banks not Wannabees who have no need or want for the stuff!

She was a weight loss account. Why do they get all footstampy when no one likes their photos of their dogs and houses and freebies. It’s not why people followed you, berk

Reactions: 2
This is everything that is wrong with influencers. Would you like a freebie, no idea what's in it but says yes. Then posts over her grid and gets upset when people call her our on accepting things she doesn't need. I wish these companies would gift stuff to food banks not Wannabees who have no need or want for the stuff!
Agreed. I don’t really know what she expected, showing off a post like that considering what is happening all around the country and the world at the moment.

Does anyone else find the way she is posting a bit like she’s just on a holiday? Not that we are currently in a pandemic