Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishsticks

Basically that whilst the pandemic has been awful it’s been a blessing disguise as she’s got to spend quality time with her boys that she never would have had before. I had a look and she’s now not following Cassie and I looked and she’d been liking cassies posts before that
Joanna really annoyed me with her rant about this as this pandemic is not black and white. Before I write anything else, I completely sympathise with her, about her grandad. It's personally affected me and my family too and it's definitely not a joke, it's definitely a real issue in the UK/ROW and it's definitely something that needs to be taken serious. HOWEVER...

I am truly dreading having to return to work. Working from home works for me. It's not for everyone, but yes, I'm dreading it. I'm concerned my mental health is going to decline again. I'm concerned the black hole WFH has got me out of is going to appear again.

I have been very fortunate that I have been able to work from home and have not been furloughed. I didn't realise until I started WFH how much my mental health had declined over the past 3-ish years. I'm now the smiley, happy, bubbly person I was 3 years ago. I appear to have more time to spend with my husband (he's a key worker, so hasn't been with me every minute of every day for the last 3 months, so I don't mean in that sense), I appear to spend less time doing housework even though the house appears to be cleaner than ever, I appear to have more time to study and I'm far less stressed about work. I've got more time to study, read for pleasure and I'm even exercising more... yet I feel like I still have so much more time even after all that!

This is a very negative situation, of course it is, it's a pandemic! However, I will be taking the bad things this pandemic has thrown at me and my family and also find the positives in it too. For me, WFH has been a positive and having to go back to work is terrifying. It's terrifying because I don't want my mental health to decline, I don't want to go back into that hole that I never even realised I was in. My anxiety has dramatically decreased and I finally feel free.

I also have colleagues who have really struggled WFH and their mental health has declined because of it. I have helped those colleagues, I've spoken with them daily to ensure they're okay. I understand that this situation is affecting every single person differently.

You CANNOT tell someone how to feel. You CANNOT make someone feel guilty for the way they feel. You CANNOT expect everyone to think or feel how you do. Never. Not now. Not in a pandemic. Not after a pandemic. Not ever.

Rant over.

Reactions: 13

ciaoadiosimdone

You can have enjoyed lockdown and not want it to come to an end AND be concerned about the impact it has had on others.

You can disappointed that your holiday or birthday celebration was cancelled AND care that people have lost loved ones.

You can have gotten to like the flexibility that working from home has provided and not be keen on returning to normal work but AND be concerned that friends are furloughed and their jobs may not be safe.

I feel like these don’t have to be isolated feelings, like it’s not one or the other BOTH can be true.

Reactions: 13

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Oh my, when brands approach her she sends them her fees. Her head won’t fit in that badly painted kitchen if she carries on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
It's a really hard one, I have loved lockdown and to be honest I would love it to continue. Financially we have been ok, I've been able to spend time at home doing things I haven't had time to do for years, spend time with my kids and relax and yes I have a little bit of fear about my job going forward but it's not the end of the world for me. Whereas I have friends who have lost their jobs, are close to losing their homes and lockdown has been stressful on top of losing someone to it.

I do not think its fair to judge or give opinions on other peoples views, we have all been in the same storm in very different boats. Joanna keeps posting these sly digs and really she should just keep doing her thing and let others do theirs. She's had a lovely lockdown and clearly her job isn't at risk and she can do it safely on her return. I appreciate losing her Grandad has been heartbreaking, but no need to go after someone else.

Reactions: 10

Ibasc120

A bit rude and offensive to some to say that she thinks working in tesco isnt a "big girl job" I can guarantee every single tesco and other shop worker has done a lot more fucking work than she has the past 4 months... She thinks she is something really special doesnt she. And dont get me started on her fees. How does she even have fees when she has never been paid for an ad? Its laughable! When they try to be influencers they change. It happened to keelie and now its happening to joanna.

Reactions: 9

clt1992

Chatty Member
“Roll on Friday so I can delete the outlook app until September” oh yeah Joanna because your job is so stressful and hard 🙄 she posts this as she watches Glee at 9:30am on a Wednesday morning couldn’t make it up 😂

• Angry

Happyholly

VIP Member
So she's pregnant which Keelie has announced to the world despite Joanna not being a public account anymore. A comeback may be pending as a mummy blogger.

I hope she is happy and the pregnancy is going well. I can imagine she is excited about being a mum.

• Wow

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Omg how many stories can one person post about FENCE PAINT, she is SO basic

.... and as usual, it looks shit.

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
All her stories are literally the exact same as keelies with the swirls and font etc.

also I do feel bad but her boyfriend is so creepy looking and seems so old 😭 He reminds me of the burglar from home alone. 😳

• Haha

Whatisthis1321

I am here to resurrect this thread. So sick of this girl complaining about how stressed she is and listing off her very basic tasks as though it’s a comprehensive list of monumental items. You did the food shop and tidied your own house, everyone else does this without thinking. Why is she such a giant child who requires constant validation?? I can’t stand her 😭

Yayaya

As someone who has lost their permanent job due to Covid and would love nothing more than to work right now, the absolute brass neck of this one to sit on insta for the last 4 months faffing on and Clearly doing sweet FA workwise yet on payroll GRINDS MY GEARS.
i also think she went on a cull because she cannot beat keelies number and wants to justify her lack of followers by comparison.
cannot understand why you would give her a gifted meal after your restaurants been closed for this duration when these two knobs can well afford to pay!
ive unfollowed her. She’s a fucking idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

clt1992

Chatty Member
That long story about the dog this morning might possibly be the most boring thing I’ve ever heard 😴😂

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I do love the ‘instagram isn’t working’ rubbish.. not because nobody cares about your living room for the 100th time

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know how any of them still have jobs! How can they be “working from home” which no doubt they are getting full pay for, yet they show off their hour walks during the day, their hour(s) spent exercising, the baking, the binge watching Netflix shows, the DIYs (almost every day), the book reading in a day, and do a full 7/8 hour day?? I am working from home and I sit at my desk on the computer doing my job for the 7.5 hours I’m paid to do. Don’t get me wrong I will take my lunch and have a little longer maybe than I would but that’s it, I’m not flaunting doing midday walks/baking/DIY. How have they not been called up on it yet?
I get that people are mentally struggling so doing things that keep them mentally stronger is really necessary at the moment, but it’s so insensitive to be taking all this time to do basically bugger all while your being paid and yet there are people who have lost their jobs or are on furlough struggling to pay their mortgages etc.

is it just me that thinks they shouldn’t be allowed to showcase how much they are skiving off work?!

• Heart

Whatisthis1321

But remember she deserves to be rewarded with likes and comments so her engagement is high because she took so much time to "style a room" and post on the gram. Come back when you have another 50k followers and you may be rewarded for your hard work love.

I think that’s a bit harsh; she did also post multiple bobble head boomerangs and hundreds of pictures of her dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Venting14

Did she actually say that?! She’s such an entitled twat. I worked in retail for 5 years and my husband still does (in a supermarket) it’s a hard role and I’m so grateful he stayed in it, it’s a safe job and he’s been working full time while I’ve had no work.

Bet her fees are high because she thinks she’s that special.
Unreal! I worked in retail and in pubs too and I can say some of the hardest shifts I’ve done! I remember literally crying with the pain in my feet.
Funny how retail workers have kept the country going lately while she sunbathed and read 3 books a week from home!

Reactions: 7