Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dog is filling a baby shaped hole. I reckon she can’t wait to start a family!

Reactions: 1
I think the dog is filling a baby shaped hole. I reckon she can’t wait to start a family!
I swore she was going to get a ring for Christmas! If Keelie gets engaged any time soon Joanna will be straight after.
she’s desperate for that “grown up” life

Reactions: 2
I am here to resurrect this thread. So sick of this girl complaining about how stressed she is and listing off her very basic tasks as though it’s a comprehensive list of monumental items. You did the food shop and tidied your own house, everyone else does this without thinking. Why is she such a giant child who requires constant validation?? I can’t stand her 😭

Reactions: 9
I am here to resurrect this thread. So sick of this girl complaining about how stressed she is and listing off her very basic tasks as though it’s a comprehensive list of monumental items. You did the food shop and tidied your own house, everyone else does this without thinking. Why is she such a giant child who requires constant validation?? I can’t stand her 😭
She has really been coming across as such a spoiled child recently. SOOO tired because her boyfriend took her to London and forked out hundreds for her birthday and then she had to come home, work until about 3pm and do a food shop.
I’ve never really been a big fan of hers but she’s becoming really whiney and conceited at the minute. Think she needs a reality check!

Reactions: 3
Omg thank god somebody thinks the same as me!
Getting ridiculously tired and sick of her constant moaning. You're a bleeping adult. Deal with it. If not move back home with Mummy. She needs a bloody head check!

She’s in for a shock if she thinks life is hard when you’re just managing trips to London, Monday-Friday work with no over time and food shopping 😂
I’d hate to see her with children added in!

Reactions: 3
She is home from work by 4 every day and then is so proud of herself for achieving things in the evening, like walking the dog. Getting home at 4 is very early to get entire audience so she is just a annoying everyone by being so proud of nothing

She is home from work by 4 every day and then is so proud of herself for achieving things in the evening, like walking the dog. Getting home at 4 is very early to get entire audience so she is just a annoying everyone by being so proud of nothing
So true!

I think she comes across as a normal girl who is settling down with her boyfriend. They seem genuinely happy .She’s nothing like her mate Keelie though, she seems to always have to out do Joanna like some jealous mean girl. Rushing to finish her house, flaunting new stuff all the time, even when Joanna posted that she had been to the travel agent to book a summer holiday, Keelie posted her booking days later boasting how she had booked it online and saved loads 🙄

I think she comes across as a normal girl who is settling down with her boyfriend. They seem genuinely happy .She’s nothing like her mate Keelie though, she seems to always have to out do Joanna like some jealous mean girl. Rushing to finish her house, flaunting new stuff all the time, even when Joanna posted that she had been to the travel agent to book a summer holiday, Keelie posted her booking days later boasting how she had booked it online and saved loads 🙄
You're on the wrong thread hun, try the ‘rave about’ section. Of course she’s happy with her bf, she acts like she’s never had to do a food shop before and then gurns about doing menial tasks that everyone else has to do. That’s the point, not whether or not she’s happy with her strange bf.

Reactions: 5
You're on the wrong thread hun, try the ‘rave about’ section. Of course she’s happy with her bf, she acts like she’s never had to do a food shop before and then gurns about doing menial tasks that everyone else has to do. That’s the point, not whether or not she’s happy with her strange bf.
Ouch! Point taken, I probably won’t create a rave though,
Not that fond
and I’m not your “Hun” 😘

Not sure how anyone could create a rave thread about Joanna... she’s possibly the most boring person I follow on Instagram 😂 She’d probably create a rave thread for that bloody dog though.

Reactions: 4
Not sure how anyone could create a rave thread about Joanna... she’s possibly the most boring person I follow on Instagram 😂 She’d probably create a rave thread for that bloody dog though.
I like dogs but she takes it to a whole new level

Why is she making such a big deal over some spots? I work full time and study and I make less fuss than her? Oh and I’ve moved out too. she really needs to get a grip