Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she want her home to have a "luxury hotel vibe" ? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ she spends enough time in London, most normal people want a nice cosy home. Not old hazlet, she wants to feel like she's staying in a hotel. That's odd!

Reactions: 6
Why does she want her home to have a "luxury hotel vibe" ? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ she spends enough time in London, most normal people want a nice cosy home. Not old hazlet, she wants to feel like she's staying in a hotel. That's odd!
It's for when she has her punters around 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's for when she has her punters around 🀣
I'm convinced she's a sex worker after finding her advertising herself on those pages full of sex workers and girls with only fans accounts. She reads here every day so there's no excuse other than being a prostitute that she wouldn't remove the πŸ“ from her bio after reading here and finding out what it means. She's keeping it up so she's easy to spot for potential clients I'm certain of it.

Reactions: 8
The wonky sausages have come back to tiktok!!!
She's begging for likes on her Instagram story as her bots dont like they're only paid to follow so I went to see what they're on and she's turned the count off so it doesn't show how many people have liked her posts anymore. If that's the case, why does she need more people to go and like them? To stroke her ego.

• Haha
So shocked at the day in the life video - the pure desperation of it.

- She had a bad eye infection yet still put on eye makeup and fake lashes.
- Described it as 'getting content in London' instead of having a nice day out.
- The breakfast place smelt her from a mile off and was rude to them and said no photos, she ignored it. Read the room Hazel - that place was too classy for influencers and didn't want you there!
- They stripped in the street to change outfit. Got laughed at by builders. Isn't public nudity actually a criminal offence? How desperate do you have to be to change in the middle of a street.
- They took photos sitting on people's front doors! This is trespass on private property.
- Interesting that she went into one LV store and asked about the bag, they said it might be in stock in the other store and she had to take a 35min uber there. If they took her seriously as a client they would have phoned the other branch to check and reserve for her.
- She got changed in the restaurant - what?!?
- The waiter was explaining stuff while she was talking to camera about the cocktails, pure chaos. Bet he was thinking 'not another vlogger'. With the suitcases, outfit change and flashy brooch I bet the management were keeping a close eye on them, as that gives off con artist signals.

In the middle she said she worried the blog would be boring - but I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to get arrested!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

- The breakfast place smelt her from a mile off and was rude to them and said no photos, she ignored it. Read the room Hazel - that place was too classy for influencers and didn't want you there!
- They stripped in the street to change outfit. Got laughed at by builders. Isn't public nudity actually a criminal offence? How desperate do you have to be to change in the middle of a street.
- They took photos sitting on people's front doors! This is trespass on private property.
- Interesting that she went into one LV store and asked about the bag, they said it might be in stock in the other store and she had to take a 35min uber there. If they took her seriously as a client they would have phoned the other branch to check and reserve for her.
- The waiter was explaining stuff while she was talking to camera about the cocktails, pure chaos. Bet he was thinking 'not another vlogger'. With the suitcases, outfit change and flashy brooch I bet the management were keeping a close eye on them, as that gives off con artist signals.

In the middle she said she worried the blog would be boring - but I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to get arrested!
The audicity of taking pics in front of someone's home. I can't even stand some parking right outside my drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Conclusion

bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

She has so clearly been dragged up by terrible parents. Why else would she be such a spoiled and entitled brat. I know children with more common sense than that bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has so clearly been dragged up by terrible parents. Why else would she be such a spoiled and entitled brat. I know children with more common sense than that bleep.
She has only child syndrome and I can say that cos I’m an only child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She has only child syndrome and I can say that cos I’m an only child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah she definitely thinks it's fine to be this self obsessed.

Interesting when she sometimes seems a bit unsure about her content, like the comment about how the vlog might be a bit boring. Definitely get the feeling she copies alot of other influencers and wonders if she's 'doing it right'. No real creativity or original thoughts in her head!

Reactions: 7

Interesting when she sometimes seems a bit unsure about her content, like the comment about how the vlog might be a bit boring. Definitely get the feeling she copies alot of other influencers and wonders if she's 'doing it right'. No real creativity or original thoughts in her head!
Cannot wait til the day Instagram and YT crumbles and these pricks can all duck off but in the meantime, I'm here for the laughs πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Sick of her doing those reels where she is holding the clothes up to her body and not even trying them on. No wonder she doesn’t do this job full time, she does everything half arsed!!

She's not unsure about her content at all. I believe it's all an act for people to comment or message with their heads up her arse. It's all about having her ego stroked. As you say none of it is creative or original, it's all recycled copies from other youtubers.

I'm just catching up. Is she now a prostitute or what?? πŸ‘€
I'm sure she is.

Another designer bag she’s gotta be doing something on the side other than YT. Such a bragging cow! πŸ™„πŸ™„

also on the beg for cushion covers, if she can afford designer bags then she can afford to buy her own interiors!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.