Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No love you are not the table you are the mattress šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
I really donā€™t understand people who are over the age of 16 on tiktok?! My brother has tik tok, heā€™s 13ā€¦. All these ā€œinfluencersā€ are late 20ā€™s-30ā€™s and using an app aimed at teenagers šŸ™„ itā€™s a little bit noncey ?! Grow up ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really donā€™t understand people who are over the age of 16 on tiktok?! My brother has tik tok, heā€™s 13ā€¦. All these ā€œinfluencersā€ are late 20ā€™s-30ā€™s and using an app aimed at teenagers šŸ™„ itā€™s a little bit noncey ?! Grow up ?!
Cant get real friends or followers her age so she's grooming kids!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
What backward Billy has done those nails? The shaping is awful. I wouldn't pay for them. I'm not sure if it's her hands and frog fingers or how they've been applied but I always notice how disgusting her nails and hands look. Even with a fresh mani they make me cringe.
I thought they look like a pack of primark quid stick ons. Cheap and nasty!

What backward Billy has done those nails? The shaping is awful. I wouldn't pay for them. I'm not sure if it's her hands and frog fingers or how they've been applied but I always notice how disgusting her nails and hands look. Even with a fresh mani they make me cringe.
Who even gets French anymore. They're tacky even when they're well done and they are some poorly done nails! Her hands look disgusting and dry af too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who even gets French anymore. They're tacky even when they're well done and they are some poorly done nails! Her hands look disgusting and dry af too.
I don't like when the french tip bit goes around the side of the nail. It makes me feel weird haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't chocolate covered strawberries like a romantic/valentines thing? It's a bit strange she's doing it for a woman along with cocktails on a Sunday night unless it's one of her bookings? šŸ¤”
Another " friend " that cares so much about hazel she hasnt mentioned nor re shared on her story

• Haha
Isn't chocolate covered strawberries like a romantic/valentines thing? It's a bit strange she's doing it for a woman along with cocktails on a Sunday night unless it's one of her bookings? šŸ¤”
Looks like somethin a toddler would make!!!!!!! Worse than the first try!!!!!!

Haha šŸ˜„ She should be doing that for her "boyfriend" what a little weirdo.
I agree however its difficult to do something for someone whose never there and doesn't even like her enough to come home more often. No real relationship works if you see eachother once a month. Not unless like everything else for her it's a business transaction. She deals with it because she's got 'her' house out of it and he deals with it because he's sleeping around.

• Haha
I agree however its difficult to do something for someone whose never there and doesn't even like her enough to come home more often. No real relationship works if you see eachother once a month. Not unless like everything else for her it's a business transaction. She deals with it because she's got 'her' house out of it and he deals with it because he's sleeping around.
I just had a look and it was another influencer that went round to hers so not really a friend probably there to film some content. Yeah no real relationship there either. Looks like everytime Laura mentions another friend Hazel gets insanely jealous and tries to get one back at her. She's slightly obsessed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a look and it was another influencer that went round to hers so not really a friend probably there to film some content. Yeah no real relationship there either. Looks like everytime Laura mentions another friend Hazel gets insanely jealous and tries to get one back at her. She's slightly obsessed with her.
Had to have a peek after seeing your post and it look as though Laura gifted her friend some stuff which probably woke hazel up to the fact they definitely aren't genuine friends. They strip in the street, make idiots of themselves and create poor content together not gift eachother stuff. That must sting. I'm sure hazel has no problem using Laura for her own gain but I'm sure she doesn't like it being evident Laura is using her also. I find it bizarre we've never seen a friend of hers that doesn't have a public profile. She really does have no one. Arrrr well, who needs friends when you have a dog to walk the same route with for hours a day? That can't be boring and lonely at allšŸ¤”

• Haha
Silly slagg proving more n more how out of touch with the real world she is!!!!! Rettard!!!!! Shall we get her some crayons to play with!!!! Like the sprinkle covered strawberries a kid could have done better!!!!! Normal people are at work day in day out!!!! Working there arse off to cover the upped energy prices food bills an so on!!!!!! An there's this silly crooked nose wonky lip witch at home with a fukin paint pot!!!!! Makes me laugh at how fukin boring her life is that she sits at home with duck all to do but paint a crappy canvass!!!! Does the talentless bleep really think they're worthy to hang on a wall!!!!!!!! Not to mention the fukin colour of them!!!!! Boring!!! Dull as dishwater!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
She will spend Ā£500 on a bathroom sink unit and over Ā£1000 on a bag but then she's complaining about the prices of Ā£30 cushions and Ā£100 wall art. I'm guessing her boyfriend paid for the first 2 items and she's having to pay to do the living room herself. Desenio are not sponsoring her no more so she won't use her real money to buy from them. Not everything has to be gifted, spend your own money not other people's all the time, you tight arse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She will spend Ā£500 on a bathroom sink unit and over Ā£1000 on a bag but then she's complaining about the prices of Ā£30 cushions and Ā£100 wall art. I'm guessing her boyfriend paid for the first 2 items and she's having to pay to do the living room herself. Desenio are not sponsoring her no more so she won't use her real money to buy from them. Not everything has to be gifted, spend your own money not other people's all the time, you tight arse!!
Exactly what I thought, she's resorted to making disgusting home made canvasses because she can't get any gifted or brought for her!

Does it infuriate anyone else the way she says 4 or just me?loool
From what I remember there's lots she can't say. Not long ago she called srirancha flavoured crisps Sri Lanka flavoured. She's not very clever at all.

From what I remember there's lots she can't say. Not long ago she called srirancha flavoured crisps Sri Lanka flavoured. She's not very clever at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.