Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you have to do is go through her followers list and count all the profiles with grey profile pictures, dodgy names and zero followers. She's an embarrassment. How pathetic.
Now she's sending fake messages to herself. What in the world is wrong with the girl? Instagram really is a mental illness. A dangerous, toxic mental illness. She needs professional help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow I’ve never commented before she gets on my nerves a bit and lately I’m finding her really smug, but her ranting and raving about a company that hasn’t paid her for promotion. Boo hoo, she would have received the product for free and churned out a crappy 30 second ad for a payment she says would pay her mortgage for a month, more fool brands paying these instabegs that sort of money, what about the poor customers who bought the product with their hard earned cash and haven’t received it!! My heart bleeds for her.

• Heart
Just seen her stories about not getting paid 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I hope they do her for slagging them off! Stupid cow! Never mind she gets loads of freebies and cons her viewers into buying tit all the time! The stuff she gets gifted might I add!!

I know it’s a ‘job’ but this influencer BS really irritates me!! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is yet has the cheek to post on her stories kicking off!

Reactions: 9
They are probably not paying her because not 1 person went to their site and bought whatever they are selling. She's a bigger scammer then them, buying thousands of bots to appear she has a bigger marketing audience. All the things she orders from companies just to make content and then she sends It all back. Zara thinks they have sold thousands of pounds worth of stuff but nope she just returns it. At Christmas all the small companies have to send her FREE items so she can make videos and earn money yet she doesn't pay them anything. Wasn't she bragging about how much she earns even while she's asleep and that we are jealous because she's so rich. duck off Princess Lard Arse not so stuck up and smug now?
No money in, money out 💫

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Let's break these stories down and analyse the truth shall we?

She thought the scales were "clever" , whatever that means? When she saw them at her friends but instead of buying some herself due to being so impressed she ether begged for a collab to which they agreed, or they approached her and she saw ££ signs and accepted the freebie after not ever trying them before which sounds more likely.

Her invoice was due in December but they obviously heard her pronounce sirancha, Sri Lanka and knew she was an easy target to scam due to her unintelligence.

She's threatened to add interest due to late payment because apparently now she has the title of debt collector to add to her list of absolutely zero talents which obviously isn't going to happen because what company, or person alive would be threatened or scared by hazel the dumper truck and her fake bot following? (Come to think of it, perhaps they've realised just how much of her following is fake and therefore don't want to pay her due to having zero sales as its well know - bots can't buy things)

Very few of her genuine followers brought a pair of scales back in August which they haven't received, and due to Hazel's lack of brains and research in the companies she works with they have been scammed also. Sorry but isn't it common sense to research the partners you work with BEFORE accepting freebies? Isnt that in the instagram for dummies handbook? Because it's seems pretty obvious to me!

She's now looking into real debt collection, from an AMERICAN company (good luck with that) because of her stupidity and because they aren't scared of a two bob nothing "influencer" and her pathetic stampy feet. She says imagine it's her only source of income except, it's not. She has a job, tonnes of other freebies on payroll and a boyfriend she doesn't like to sponge off of when she likes.

She's worried to speak up when brands treat her "poorly" in fear of not receiving anymore freebies* and believes content creators aren't taken seriously. Is she surprised after getting naked in the busy streets of London and trespassing on people's property all to get a crap video of her and a few selfies where she STILL looks ugly regardless of the back drop.

But on a positive note, the payment she's loosing isn't enough to prevent her purchasing 800 new followers to no doubt reach her fake goal in the next few days, weeks, or months so come watch her pick out some tack from the range now you've heard her sob story.

She's counting her blessings after receiving those freebies has put her in such a bad head space. Her anxiety is through the roof and she may not make it through this Friday guys! Boo hoo.

How out of touch with the real world can you get!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Should of known it was a BS story soon as she mentioned she saw it when she was around a "friends " house. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's break these stories down and analyse the truth shall we?

She thought the scales were "clever" , whatever that means? When she saw them at her friends but instead of buying some herself due to being so impressed she ether begged for a collab to which they agreed, or they approached her and she saw ££ signs and accepted the freebie after not ever trying them before which sounds more likely.

Her invoice was due in December but they obviously heard her pronounce sirancha, Sri Lanka and knew she was an easy target to scam due to her unintelligence.

She's threatened to add interest due to late payment because apparently now she has the title of debt collector to add to her list of absolutely zero talents which obviously isn't going to happen because what company, or person alive would be threatened or scared by hazel the dumper truck and her fake bot following? (Come to think of it, perhaps they've realised just how much of her following is fake and therefore don't want to pay her due to having zero sales as its well know - bots can't buy things)

Very few of her genuine followers brought a pair of scales back in August which they haven't received, and due to Hazel's lack of brains and research in the companies she works with they have been scammed also. Sorry but isn't it common sense to research the partners you work with BEFORE accepting freebies? Isnt that in the instagram for dummies handbook? Because it's seems pretty obvious to me!

She's now looking into real debt collection, from an AMERICAN company (good luck with that) because of her stupidity and because they aren't scared of a two bob nothing "influencer" and her pathetic stampy feet. She says imagine it's her only source of income except, it's not. She has a job, tonnes of other freebies on payroll and a boyfriend she doesn't like to sponge off of when she likes.

She's worried to speak up when brands treat her "poorly" in fear of not receiving anymore freebies* and believes content creators aren't taken seriously. Is she surprised after getting naked in the busy streets of London and trespassing on people's property all to get a crap video of her and a few selfies where she STILL looks ugly regardless of the back drop.

But on a positive note, the payment she's loosing isn't enough to prevent her purchasing 800 new followers to no doubt reach her fake goal in the next few days, weeks, or months so come watch her pick out some tack from the range now you've heard her sob story.

She's counting her blessings after receiving those freebies has put her in such a bad head space. Her anxiety is through the roof and she may not make it through this Friday guys! Boo hoo.

How out of touch with the real world can you get!!
The fact she posted this after Ukraine has a full on invasion of their country... in Europe... in 2022! Just shows how much these instatwats have zero sense of reality! 1st WORLD PROBLEMS HAZEL YOU PONCE!

• Heart
The fact she posted this after Ukraine has a full on invasion of their country... in Europe... in 2022! Just shows how much these instatwats have zero sense of reality! 1st WORLD PROBLEMS HAZEL YOU PONCE!
Not just that but the entire time through the pandemic she stayed silent and didn't air her opinion or stance on the vaccine, how it effected peoples mental health being locked down or the impact it had on peoples livelihoods not being able to work and so on. It was radio silence apart from a click bait video when she got it herself and unfortunately survived😅 but now she's realised she effed up moaning about freebies etc, she's posting about Ukraine as if she gives a toss? She doesn't. She's just following the "trend" of other influencers trying to make herself look good as if she cares. She doesn't. If this war was AT ALL controversial and she could lose the few genuine followers she has by posting about it, she wouldn't post about it! Fake as ever as always.

• Heart
As long as her fee got paid this morning then everything is OK ...doesn't matter that there are newborn/premature babies hiding out in hospital basements being manually ventilated waiting to see if their building misses being bombed...Hazel's nearly at 100k on IG guys, the struggles she has. 🙄

Reactions: 8
As long as her fee got paid this morning then everything is OK ...doesn't matter that there are newborn/premature babies hiding out in hospital basements being manually ventilated waiting to see if their building misses being bombed...Hazel's nearly at 100k on IG guys, the struggles she has. 🙄
I wonder if she really did get paid, less than 24 hours after she had her little tantrum! Seems convenient, why would a company that’s about to be dissolved any day now make payments if they could get away with it. I reckon she’s either read here or had a few messages telling her to get a grip, she feels like a tit now and wants to make it look like she has come out on top!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she really did get paid, less than 24 hours after she had her little tantrum! Seems convenient, why would a company that’s about to be dissolved any day now make payments if they could get away with it. I reckon she’s either read here or had a few messages telling her to get a grip, she feels like a tit now and wants to make it look like she has come out on top!
She likes to think she has some kind of sway on things. When she was ranting about the places in London who didn't like her behaviour, thinking her bots would boycott the restaurants. Also the time she was sharing and asking this site to be reported. Lol we are still here and she bought more like minded people to this thread. #backfired

• Heart
  • Haha
That unit in her living area is fuckin awful!!!!!!! So ugly!!!!! Also enough of the WW3 posts ta silly slagg!!!! Acting like she knows what she's talking about when she can even speak properly duck sake!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That unit in her living area is fuckin awful!!!!!!! So ugly!!!!! Also enough of the WW3 posts ta silly slagg!!!! Acting like she knows what she's talking about when she can even speak properly duck sake!!!!!!
She manages to make everything look cheap

Reactions: 5
I see she’s bought those last few followers to hit 100k for the weekend. She woke up to it yeah right Hazel we all know you had the credit card out last night buying them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she’s bought those last few followers to hit 100k for the weekend. She woke up to it yeah right Hazel we all know you had the credit card out last night buying them!
Funny she always wakes up to it 🤔 but then again it's well known you get an influx of followers at night when you're totally in active 😏 she's such a liar. Someone should phone the crisis team for her and get them to set her up a bed in a&e ready to section her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.