Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she’ll be saying the names are on the screen is to try and get more watch time and her video gets pushed out to a bigger audience 😂 she’s such a beg, it’s embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 8
Many people are asking for the codes but she's so passive aggressive and if you do you get blocked? All you have to do is add some codes on the description 🙄. Basically she's saying to look for it yourself, not very professional and quite snotty.
So she can put the name but not the code? Even though its her job? Ugly sslag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nobody is going to order anything which she advertises then so she can't call herself an "influencer" more of a annoyance.
Also "thought I'd share some lovely comments from people who do not even follow me" reading between the lines she seems to be very bitter. Perhaps they don't follow her because she's a crap excuse for an influencer. Perhaps they won't get any use from her account without the codes. Imagine being so self obsessed you care enough that they don't follow you to point that out. Bitter witch.

Also "thought I'd share some lovely comments from people who do not even follow me" reading between the lines she seems to be very bitter. Perhaps they don't follow her because she's a crap excuse for an influencer. Perhaps they won't get any use from her account without the codes. Imagine being so self obsessed you care enough that they don't follow you to point that out. Bitter witch.
I didn't even realise how beggy that was due to being so annoyed at playing the mental health card and obviously lying. Maybe shes annoyed with keep having to shell out for bots.

Reactions: 5
She's buying at least 200- 300 a day, other influencers I follow don't have a continuous number like that every day. Even when she doesn't post she still gets 300 followers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's buying at least 200- 300 a day, other influencers I follow don't have a continuous number like that every day. Even when she doesn't post she still gets 300 followers lol
What a joke!! Her recent storie says her bf is collecting the tiles today!!! Seems he isn't part of the decision making but he's a little skivvy!!!

• Haha
What a joke!! Her recent storie says her bf is collecting the tiles today!!! Seems he isn't part of the decision making but he's a little skivvy!!!
If he's only home once a month, and he's home this weekend running around being a dogs body running around for her tiles that's she's chosen, does that mean they won't be seeing eachother on valentines day weekend? What a solid relationship they've got there........ 👀

• Haha
So her boyfriend was home the weekend and she spends Saturday with her mate then up at 5am on her phone as she couldn't sleep so yeah just Sunday afternoon with her boyfriend picking tiles. She can't be arsed with any effort with Jordan, even in real life she acts single.

Haha I just read the above comments same minds 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
So her boyfriend was home the weekend and she spends Saturday with her mate then up at 5am on her phone as she couldn't sleep so yeah just Sunday afternoon with her boyfriend picking tiles. She can't be arsed with any effort with Jordan, even in real life she acts single.

Haha I just read the above comments same minds 🤣
I know it's been said before but what a sad life she has.

I wonder what her bf does while he's working away because I bet your bottom dollar it's other women! Cheating is wrong but understandable when you get zero attention at home. He must have a bit on the side to get him through that sham relationship they both have!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her bf is ok with her being on an 18 plus instagram with blatant sex workers?!!!!! There is nothing wrong with sex work but it is all starting to make sense!!!!! She is 💯 selling herself!!!!
Wow she will do anything for attention, including tar herself with a prostitutes brush for likes 👍

Proving she doesn't know the definition of spontaneous, that or she's just an idiot liar. Both plausible. How was it a spontaneous purchase when she's been looking for it constantly and its been out of stock?🤦🏼‍♀️ and she openly says she had her heart set on it?? Lol materialistic air head embarrassing herself again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Proving she doesn't know the definition of spontaneous, that or she's just an idiot liar. Both plausible. How was it a spontaneous purchase when she's been looking for it constantly and its been out of stock?🤦🏼‍♀️ and she openly says she had her heart set on it?? Lol materialistic air head embarrassing herself again.
To add to my above comment, i was looking through her comments just now and she has liked and replied to every single one except this one. She really isn't a girls girl is she? So full of herself she just doesn't have the heart to support anyone else! I looked at the girls instagram and recent youtube vid and Hazel is no where to be seen. What a nasty cow. Funny that Megan Esme has had a full instagram reboot too and everything Hazel related has gone. She never has real friends for long, does she? Her lack of support is probably why. Amongst her other despicable traits.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I have been looking at that Instagram on my break and she really is trying to aquire the wrong attention for a "fashion blogger"

These photos have to be submitted to the page and every other girl advertised on that page has an only fans. Maybe her and her boyfriend have an understanding where by he can play away and she can sell herself🤷🏼‍♀️

Some people have no shame. Anything for a few followers you don't have to pay for. Even if they are dirty old perves😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.