Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her strolling Instagram pics are making me laugh cause I can’t tell if she’s being serious or ironic. By how blurry and unfocused they are you can tell Jordan has been forced to take them and he doesn’t give a tit and just point and clicked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just thinks she's fab, doesn't she?

An amazing interior designer (reality: bland, boring, carbon copies of other IG accounts...everything bought from high street / DFS etc, not a single unique piece in sight)

A fashion guru (reality: beige, cheap and tacky clothes, trying and failing to look sophisticated. Not even a statement "piece")

A top chef (reality: beige, mushy looking slop)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just love the fact she pretends she doesn’t read here but then posts stuff / makes comments that 💯 mean she does! Who the duck is she trying to kid! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont see how it's any different to the others she really is beginning to come across not only deluded but a bit obsessed about reading about herself on here? Wheres ur good vibrations book gone hun?

I wonder if she thought posting a fake out take she would come across real and relatable? Thats backfired
How the f is she not posing wen shes standing like she's walking across the path instead of down it? 😂 She just got someone tit to take the photos, didnt get a decent shot without her moving and felt she had to use the photos cos she didnt have anything else 😂 my god the girl loves herself.

• Haha
I'm absolutely crying at her ad for that hair waver on her latest stories. Has she put zero effort in at all [in which case why let her advertise for them] or does her hair genuinely look shite? I mean silly question it always looks shite but omg that was bad 🤣 the sectioning of her hair in the beginning had my skin crawling lol! No wonder it takes her less than 10mins to do her whole head 🤣 an keep calling them curls when they are waves hahaha she just hasn't got a clue she would literally try flog a dead horse for some money. Her hairs so ratty and horrible.

• Haha
F*ck off with those 'same picture different outfit' 😂😂😂😂 bored of it! It's not event a decent background and the photos are shite, shes moved in all of them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F*ck off with those 'same picture different outfit' 😂😂😂😂 bored of it! It's not event a decent background and the photos are shite, shes moved in all of them!!!
I think shes moving on purpose to try and get some posed "off guard" shots but obviously its all a set up so its pretty pointless. tit backdrop, same raggy hair. All shes done is taken 4 jackets out and posed in them all with the same outfit and got her bf to snap some tit pics🤣 how creative. And it's actually same outfit just different jacket, 10/10 for effort hazle🤣

Reactions: 1
Shes still posting these supposedly natural photos its laughable now!

I think shes spamming us now 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Shes still posting these supposedly natural photos its laughable now!

I think shes spamming us now 😂 😂
Omg I know! If you cant be arsed to make content then dont 🤣 that bag is disgusting as well it clashes weirdly with that cow tit colour jacket 🤣

What the hell is that bag!! I think it was tagged to Shein at some point, so cheap and tacky.

ETA: all that "money" sloshing around and she' walking about with a nasty looking £10 bag.

Last edited:
What the hell is that bag!! I think it was tagged to Shein at some point, so cheap and tacky.
Fits right in with her cheap tacky b&m poundshop haul life 🤣 I'll never forget her everything 5£ post in that gross jumper and in the caption even she said something about it adding ten years to her appearance but what do you expect when you wear that tack 🤣

This monstrosity 🤣

Attachments

That's just awful.

Don't get me wrong, I don't spend loads on clothes. But you've got to be so careful with cheap stuff, that can just end up looking tacky.

Does she have any friends? She never really talks about anyone bar some vague “I fell out with x”

Does she have any friends? She never really talks about anyone bar some vague “I fell out with x”
So far I've seen zero evidence of any friends bar the fake influencers she bum licks on Instagram and even those I've never seen any genuine authentic friendship. She seems like the type of girl that was probably a bit of an outcast in school, zero social skills which would make it hard to maintain a proper friendship and now shes got this random attention she thinks she's better than everyone else when in reality she's a boring awkward duck. You'd assume she was the stuck up girl due to how stuck up she is now but really I think shes literally been so invisible all her life now shes finally got attention she feels there's room for her and her only. No friends, just her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t heard her say blush pink in a while is she feeling ok 😬🤣
Shes too busy trying to round up people to say they're her friend (check out her new story) nice to know shew reading here and basing her content around us! Must not be a lot to post about atm 🤣

Reactions: 2
Those attempts at a reel. :LOL: And driving into central London, epic waste of money. Congestion charge plus parking...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.