Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching after the house tour. It was so braggy, and so disrespectful to the previous owners - all she kept saying was this is going, that's going, the other's going. Plus is stank that rather than having the special moment with her bf, getting the keys to their dream forever home, she blogged the whole journey from the estate agent, and going in for the first time. I remember that moment with my bf, we even turned the key together ha ha ha!

Still have her on Instagram though, ha ha.

Reactions: 4
Isnt he just the biggest greasiest mess u ever seen😫🤢 the pair of them would make scary lookin kids i tell u that!!!! I've not watched her new vids. As much as I'd love to to partake in slaggin her off, I refuse to watch and pay for her tit lifestyle!!
yes he looks an absolute scruff. i would tell my partner if he looked such a greasy mess. he would expect me to tell him.

Reactions: 2
I stopped watching after the house tour. It was so braggy, and so disrespectful to the previous owners - all she kept saying was this is going, that's going, the other's going. Plus is stank that rather than having the special moment with her bf, getting the keys to their dream forever home, she blogged the whole journey from the estate agent, and going in for the first time. I remember that moment with my bf, we even turned the key together ha ha ha!

Still have her on Instagram though, ha ha.
Ah no I'm petty she doesn't get an xtra subscription or follow from me shes just to vile of a person to have that pop up in my face 247.
yes he looks an absolute scruff. i would tell my partner if he looked such a greasy mess. he would expect me to tell him.
And right!! Im all4 people looking how they want but the boy looks like he needs a fukin wash!

It's not really a surprise as she did say from the start that she would get them filled again. Hopefully she won't go overboard again, we'll see what happens 🤷‍♀️

Any1 else since reading here gone to Megan's youtube? I quite like her!
Yeah, she’s very natural in front of the camera; shame it’s the same carbon copy basic content (hauls etc), but at least she comes across a lot more likeable than Hazel. I hope her channel does well.

She just always looks so smug! And I now dislike frenchies thanks to her!

Makes me laugh how she always says shes a 10-12 yeah okay hun!

12-14 for like! She has a very odd shape and I can't figure out why...... Not sure if her torso is particularly short and thats why...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not really a surprise as she did say from the start that she would get them filled again. Hopefully she won't go overboard again, we'll see what happens 🤷‍♀️
Yes she did say that but as mentioned above I think its shocking shes done it again after such a hideous result before and in the middle of a pandemic too? Selfish, vile, self centred moose comes to mind!!!
She just always looks so smug! And I now dislike frenchies thanks to her!

Makes me laugh how she always says shes a 10-12 yeah okay hun!

12-14 for like! She has a very odd shape and I can't figure out why...... Not sure if her torso is particularly short and thats why...
And I totally agree! She has such a sly, smarmy smug face i can imagine she's very hard not to slap one in an argument lol and yes her dog is gross and she acts like its amazing. Also lola? LOLA? Could you get anymore boring and unoriginal? Lola is prob top5 dogs names. She just has zero originality or personality!!

And haha I totally agree size wise, she is NOT a 10 and if she is then how? I'd love a serious explanation to make me understand because how is she so dump and weird shaped and insists shes a 10??? Maybe that's why her clothes look bad, bcos they don't fit!!!

I dislike her fat face and sly little digs. We go on about her being gifted etc next thing she posts perfume 'to me love me go fool someone else you desperate little cow🤣😫🤣

Also anyone of the opinion shes with her bf because she was desperate and he so happened to come along? Digging deeper into their relationship they don't seem they work well at all.

And haha I totally agree size wise, she is NOT a 10 and if she is then how? I'd love a serious explanation to make me understand because how is she so dump and weird shaped and insists shes a 10??? Maybe that's why her clothes look bad, bcos they don't fit!!!

I would say that’s probably why most of what she wears looks weird coz she’s buying a size too small and forcing herself into stuff.

I’d definitely say she’s more like a 12 though. I don’t know why these influencers can’t own their size Elle Darby is another one! Says she’s an 8 but is more like a 12/14!

With regards to her bf I’m sure he’s a nice enough bloke but definitely not what I’d imagine her with!

I do wonder if he earns a lot though and that was the draw to him...

I know she says she earns on par to him but let’s face it the influencer lifestyle won’t be around forever so if he has a decent job with opportunities to progress maybe that was the draw to him..,

I think he works on a nuclear power plant, I'm sure they discussed it in a video. No idea what he will be making.

I find her dress sense awful, it all looks a bit like she's trying to be sophisticated, but the clothes look so cheap, and it's all beige. Probably because they're all from PLT/Everything Five Pounds etc.

It does annoy me when influencers clearly lie about their size. There's nothing wrong with being a 12/14/16 etc. Hazel has had a boob job, there's no way they're going in a 10. I'm tall and skinny, with big natural boobs and often buy 12.

Reactions: 3
It’s a bit vague but I just found this...

6D634774-A92C-4549-957E-1EA8CE907ECC.png

Obviously could be on more if he’s had promotions / depending on job role.

What does her new post mean 'show some love and let me know if u like this type of post' and its a post of her in a beige jacket like EVERY other post I just cant wrap my head round it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
O how funny i posted this 3 hrs ago and 2 hrs ago she clarified 'what do we wanna see mirror selfies or outdoor pics' lol seein as ur taking note of our opinion and reading on here I'd like to see some origionality hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see her recent Instagram post? 😂😂😂😂

Hi hazel welcome to tattle Hun 👋🏻
The one about trying not to pose.. even though its a pic of her posing? Then to add a pic in the swipe thats never going to be seen as its a swipe like, as if its an outtake to make her seem real. Just seems faker by the day and BTW WHO is taking the pic her boyfriend? So on a Sunday shes out in the rain 2 different ugly jackets to hand while his taking pics of her also cold prob rewarded with a sausage 'roast' when he gets in🤣🤣🤣 what is that life screw that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel like I’ve seen those pictures about 30 times in the last 24 hours 🤣
I dont see how it's any different to the others she really is beginning to come across not only deluded but a bit obsessed about reading about herself on here? Wheres ur good vibrations book gone hun?

I wonder if she thought posting a fake out take she would come across real and relatable? Thats backfired

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.