Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
They look utterly ridiculous don’t they! I’d want that sorting if I’d paid money to look like that!

Reactions: 1

Jemimapuddleduck12

I think cause her lips seem smaller theyre make her teeth look bigger. I think a while ago she said she has invisalines, or I might be getting mixed up with another YouTuber.

Bazaaaar

F*ck off with those 'same picture different outfit' 😂😂😂😂 bored of it! It's not event a decent background and the photos are shite, shes moved in all of them!!!
I think shes moving on purpose to try and get some posed "off guard" shots but obviously its all a set up so its pretty pointless. Shit backdrop, same raggy hair. All shes done is taken 4 jackets out and posed in them all with the same outfit and got her bf to snap some shit pics🤣 how creative. And it's actually same outfit just different jacket, 10/10 for effort hazle🤣

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Shes had more filler and botox. So much for getting it dissolved and going for a more natural look!

Don't know if its her overlining of them but in her latest video the bottom lips look very wonky.

• Haha

Bazaaaar

She’s said she’s 5,2 but I get what you mean she’s short so she looks quite big.

All these influencers copy each other and compete, they will name drop who they think is popular all the time 🙄🙄🙄.

The hello fresh ads are getting on my nerves too!
5 foot 2 god she must be like a football in real life!!!! Such a odd shape the girl is.
O Inbox me for £20 off - HUN just go to a normal shop and make some real food absolute cretin.

Skittles1

I think it's because she has sensitive skin so buys it when she sees it, to be fair I cant always find simple shower gels every time I shop and if it's on offer I tend to buy two

Keikochan

VIP Member
She had said when she got her face dissolved first that she would def get Botox & filler again, she just wanted to start a fresh.

Her bottom lip does look uneven though! The right side is smaller then the left side.

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
I thought that I don’t think he likes being on camera, yet she seems to force him. I bet it courses arguments!

I can imagine he’s he type to have friends that rip the piss into him about it as well. 😂😂
He made his own channel tho lol