Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonymous_flower

I saw this, this morning. If it isn't hazel then I don't know what is! What makes it funnier is she used to follow him and doesn't now. I wonder if it's after to seeing that and it hitting close to home or of she stopped when she realised she was bringing people to her tattle thread, not having tattle shut down, which Rory did advocate for at one point.
I cannot take this guy seriously since the whole alleged leaked Little Mix DM's and when he was posting about being a covid denier ๐Ÿ˜…

Bazaaaar

If that's the reason why then that's really sad! :( shes defo the friend she's fallen out with though, she would be shouting out her chanel if they were still friends.. Instead she's shouting out Laura's chanel coz she knows it will get her clout!! We should all go and subscribe to Megan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
I can imagine she was very jealous her friend started getting a following also. Seen the new storys? Pumped full of toxins yet again. She can't be natural real or genuin for 5mins!

Keikochan

VIP Member
It's not really a surprise as she did say from the start that she would get them filled again. Hopefully she won't go overboard again, we'll see what happens ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure her bf works on a nuclear power plant and so works away two weeks, and then comes home for two weeks. Maybe he stayed at his parents while she was in quarantine, if his work pattern didn't fit in.

Fangirl101_

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I watched it. I knew sheโ€™d had a boob job so that wasnโ€™t a surprise to me. I do think 19 was probably too young though. I waiting till I was 23 so I knew it was something I wanted and donโ€™t regret to this day (over 10 years on)

Do we think itโ€™s that Meagan girl she was referring to as someone she fell out with?
They fell out because Megan copied her on youtube!!

I swear I saw something on her stories s few weeks ago about getting it dissolved might have been someone else though coz letโ€™s face it they all blend into one!
It looks good now it is resolved!

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Anyone have any thoughts on what this big news might be? I wondering if shes got another investment property as she always goes on about that or shes quit her actual job to go full time YT...

Defo not pregnant as she was drinking throughout the vlog and I don't think engaged either.
i think it's some kind of deal with a company - can't think of the word but they are not allowed to announce it until the company say so. Maybe it's an In the Style range. ๐Ÿ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s said sheโ€™s 5,2 but I get what you mean sheโ€™s short so she looks quite big.

All these influencers copy each other and compete, they will name drop who they think is popular all the time ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„.

The hello fresh ads are getting on my nerves too!

Tlb92

She's so moody in the latest autumn decor video ๐Ÿ™„has anyone watched it?
Why bother filming if your not up to it!

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Megan mentioned hazel in her latest video? Maybe they haven't fallen out? Why is hazel shouting out laura meachem and not shouting out megans channel?!?