Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bazaaaar

Hi, I’m new here. I thought I was the only one who thought hazel was a low key prick until I stumbled across this thread.

I used to like her, even though she’s a bit basic and I thought some of her videos were good, although I work in conveyancing and she isn’t as informed about property buying and selling process as much as she likes to think she is and should maybe do a bit more research.

I’ve definitely noticed a change in her attitude and she does come across very stuck up, and moreso since she’s become a landlord lol. Even before when she used to take her little cousin around with her come shop with me videos you could just tell she really didn’t want her there and she was an inconvenience.

Also does anyone know what happened to her mate she used to always vlog with? Can’t think of her name but she seemed very sweet and funny. I remember seeing a comment that said she should start her own YouTube but hazel deleted it... obviously didn’t want to share the limelight.
I get that vibe with Jordan her bf in her video too though it seems when shes on there she just tries to make a prat of him as if to make herself look better but honestly she just looks like an idiot.

Her content is boring, im not really one for YouTubers like her but her personality is non existent to the point I cant even bare to watch her videos anymore even to ridicule her. Last one I watched was about that ugly little dog of hers and I physically fell asleep.

I too remember a girl she used to see and vlog with often, she disappeared. Hazel doesn't seem the type to have many friends. Not only due to her dire personality but she doesnt seem to be one to share the lime light and I cant imagine her gelling well with other women, real women with personality, fire and interest. I imagine she'd be a jealous mess around most.

Not sure why she's bragging about being a landlord, its not exactly an achievement when you part own a house and still show no evidence of paying your loan off. I still refuse to believe shes managed to do that, she seems all talk all image to me! And even if she has paid it off and anything from here is profit, being a landlord isn't easy work. She wont be looking down her nose at others if she gets a bad Tennant who refuses to pay and costs her more in eviction fees etc. Or damage and so on. She just has a hugely over grown ego and sense of self. She's not all that. I personally think this entire false image she portrays is just to cover up any insecurity she has about herself of which there must be many. She clearly craves acceptance and attention as do all these YouTubers who are just dying for the day they go viral and end up a z list celeb.

Its really sad. Fuck that life.

Reactions: 1

Bazaaaar

Average house price for that area a year ago was between 230,000 and 318,248 thats all I could find not sure how to find recent sales x

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Can someone please explain why whenever she does one of her “hauls” she buys about 5 or 6 different shower gels?!
How much is she using?!
Don’t get me wrong I do wash often, but it’s literally 5/6 every few weeks?!
Does anyone else find this really bizarre 😂
They're not even for her either she only uses one's for her sensitive skin. Think they're all for her boyfriend.

Ellen77

I’ve not watched much since she had her lip filler dissolved, I must have a catch up

Tlb92

I quite like hazel but I find it weird that her boyfriend is so happy to let her make HIS house so girly and practically make it hers when she has her own flat?! She’s just shown his bedroom and she’s put girly prints in there that say stuff like “Ciao Bella” and put pink cushions on the bed?! And she’s taken a room in his house to use as a filming room😂
I think they're eventually going to be living together anyway I'm sure she said in a vlog... so he's probably just letting her have her own way, as he probably knows what their house will look like in the future anyways 😂 tbf my boyfriend has let me decorate the majority of our house but I have tried to hold back on making it look too girly.

kelly81

Don't believe for a second she'll stick to that small amount of filler she got. She will gradually get more and more.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Have to say I was a bit underwhelmed with the house they’ve brought was kinda expecting something grander. But I guess it’s in Essex so they have probably paid a lot! Any idea how much they might have paid for it? I’m guessing around the £300/350k mark...?

Loulou_23

VIP Member
There's no way.she is a 10, and that is FINE! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm tall and skinny, but still tend to buy a 12. Those boobs aren't going in a 10 for a start.

On her bottom I'd say shes more of a 12-14 which is you say is fine!

However I know shes had a boob job but I really don't think her boobs look that big.

Bazaaaar

They fell out because Megan copied her on youtube!!

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

1stly I think its unfair to say any1 copyd anyone as they both gallavanted around together creating content for Instagram taking pics together 4instagram and it seems she cut her off when megan started to get popular on insta. Of course hazel couldn't have an attractive girl with 10 times more personality over take her in the insta or youtube world so she cut her off before she even started. Any NORMAL friend any GENUINE friend would be sharing her accounts helping her gain etc but no, she shouts out other accounts with tons more followers than her for a bit of bloody clout and extra following herself she makes me sick. Shows what a nasty spiteful witch she is and im still yet2 see proof hazel has ANY friends at al after cuttin off people 4not 'supporting her youtube' translation being so egotistical and selfish she cut her off before she could get some of hazels following.
Don't believe for a second she'll stick to that small amount of filler she got. She will gradually get more and more.
Ur right too she will get more an more but judging by the botched dissolved and new pics it isn't the filler that's the problem its her face!! I think she looks awful botched dissolved and filled newly when will girls understand plastic and chemicals won't make you love yourself get a book on THAT hazel!!

Ahebg

Have to say I was a bit underwhelmed with the house they’ve brought was kinda expecting something grander. But I guess it’s in Essex so they have probably paid a lot! Any idea how much they might have paid for it? I’m guessing around the £300/350k mark...?
It depends which part it is

I get that vibe with Jordan her bf in her video too though it seems when shes on there she just tries to make a prat of him as if to make herself look better but honestly she just looks like an idiot.

Her content is boring, im not really one for YouTubers like her but her personality is non existent to the point I cant even bare to watch her videos anymore even to ridicule her. Last one I watched was about that ugly little dog of hers and I physically fell asleep.

I too remember a girl she used to see and vlog with often, she disappeared. Hazel doesn't seem the type to have many friends. Not only due to her dire personality but she doesnt seem to be one to share the lime light and I cant imagine her gelling well with other women, real women with personality, fire and interest. I imagine she'd be a jealous mess around most.

Not sure why she's bragging about being a landlord, its not exactly an achievement when you part own a house and still show no evidence of paying your loan off. I still refuse to believe shes managed to do that, she seems all talk all image to me! And even if she has paid it off and anything from here is profit, being a landlord isn't easy work. She wont be looking down her nose at others if she gets a bad Tennant who refuses to pay and costs her more in eviction fees etc. Or damage and so on. She just has a hugely over grown ego and sense of self. She's not all that. I personally think this entire false image she portrays is just to cover up any insecurity she has about herself of which there must be many. She clearly craves acceptance and attention as do all these YouTubers who are just dying for the day they go viral and end up a z list celeb.

Its really sad. Fuck that life.
awww her dogs not ugly

Bazaaaar

Shes still posting these supposedly natural photos its laughable now!

I think shes spamming us now 😂 😂
Omg I know! If you cant be arsed to make content then dont 🤣 that bag is disgusting as well it clashes weirdly with that cow shit colour jacket 🤣