Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to say I've contributed also in a very small percentage of her massive income 🤭
Actually yes that all makes sense now, me too 👀 so basically it's just tattlers watching and mocking her videos? Hope you enjoyed my contribution to your penny pot hun. Maybe you can buy yourself a bf who cares 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's all just probably from me taking screenshots of her tit videos. You're Welcome Hazel, peasant!! 🤣🤣
She looks like a pesant today!!!! And that's with a filter!!!!!! God she's ugly from the inside out isn't she!!!!!!! Absolute car crash with and without makeup!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What freak doesn't know they have a chest infection!!!!!!! The jaw swinger has literal asthma and can't even tell when she's ill!!!!!!! She's as out of touch with her own body as she is with reality!!!! That or she's another one of the brain washed sheep thinking everything boils down to covid!!!! Thick!!!! duck!!!!!!! Shame she was never hospitalised coz I'd have liked to see that!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
What freak doesn't know they have a chest infection!!!!!!! The jaw swinger has literal asthma and can't even tell when she's ill!!!!!!! She's as out of touch with her own body as she is with reality!!!! That or she's another one of the brain washed sheep thinking everything boils down to covid!!!! Thick!!!! duck!!!!!!! Shame she was never hospitalised coz I'd have liked to see that!!!!!!!!!
Must be a the filler going to her head and numbing her already r*tarded brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saying you’d like to see someone hospitalised is taking it a bit far!

• Haha
I do see what point you're making. For someone who claims to have very bad asthma and if I recall correctly, saying she suffers from chest infections and tonsillitis etc, it's very strange she let herself get progressively worse all week after several negative covid tests. Perhaps she had hoped Jordan would come home and look after her. I assume she guessed wrong.

• Haha
TBF I'm just waiting for the tacky tasteless bathroom reveal. 😆 Pissing myself at all the money that has gone into it and it's going to be so untrendy and cheap looking.

I can't believe she's still going on about her illness and asthma and so on. If she had just phoned the doctor like a normal person when she felt unwell, perhaps it wouldn't have lasted this long. I understand she has no content but this is really scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's still going on about her illness and asthma and so on. If she had just phoned the doctor like a normal person when she felt unwell, perhaps it wouldn't have lasted this long. I understand she has no content but this is really scraping the barrel.
I think it's because she's lonely. She has no friends, family or boyfriend checking in or her or looking out for her no doubt. So she's doing what she can to gain some attention via stories. Sad.

In all fairness I can't stand the girl but have you honestly tried getting hold of your gp these last few years. I tell you it ain't bloody easy

Reactions: 2
In all fairness I can't stand the girl but have you honestly tried getting hold of your gp these last few years. I tell you it ain't bloody easy
I have as it goes and they're still giving on the day appointments, face to face appointments and appointments over the phone. It just seems a bit idiotic to leave it a week without even phoning them and then when she did phone, she got an appointment that evening according to her stories. Just seems weird to me to intentionally let yourself suffer. Must have all been for the gram.

I have as it goes and they're still giving on the day appointments, face to face appointments and appointments over the phone. It just seems a bit idiotic to leave it a week without even phoning them and then when she did phone, she got an appointment that evening according to her stories. Just seems weird to me to intentionally let yourself suffer. Must have all been for the gram.
Since having covid over Christmas my entire body is cocking up my asthma the lot is awful trying to get into my local gp is horrendous I've been trying for weeks I'm on the phone at 8 every morning just to be told when I finally get through all the appointments are taken so go to the walk in centre or try again tomorrow so every gp must be different but I know my own is horrendous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.