Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I've no idea how much lip fillers and these kind of procedures cost, but here she is, splashing more cash. And yes, it may be a medical facility she's going to, but lockdown rules state STAY AT HOME and NO NON-ESSENTIAL TRAVEL. I don't really think getting your lips deflated is an essential activity.

Reactions: 2

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I know right she can film for YT and make money through ads or whatever but can’t do her actual job! Her employer is soo lucky!! 🙄🙄🙄

Honestly if her following grew big enough she’d quit her finance job in a second! That’s the only thing holding her back!
Jus watched her isolation day n shes bought a house thats about 1.5hr drive away?? And worried she cant drive that far but that's after shes been n inspected her flat n plannin on getting pissed with her friends 👀 No wonder shes pulling the "my heads so fuzzy" shit but can openly film for youtube... tip, ok Hazel 🙄

• Wow

Bazaaaar

She definitely looks older than 25 duno what it is these days but loads of girls in their 20s seem to look older than their years.

Yeah there is something weird looking but I can't place what. She did say before she had filler cos she thinks her nose is big so maybe its that...... 😂
Her nose is HUGE i don't see how she got filler and not a nose job 😂

• Haha

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Hi, I’m new here. I thought I was the only one who thought hazel was a low key prick until I stumbled across this thread.

I used to like her, even though she’s a bit basic and I thought some of her videos were good, although I work in conveyancing and she isn’t as informed about property buying and selling process as much as she likes to think she is and should maybe do a bit more research.

I’ve definitely noticed a change in her attitude and she does come across very stuck up, and moreso since she’s become a landlord lol. Even before when she used to take her little cousin around with her come shop with me videos you could just tell she really didn’t want her there and she was an inconvenience.

Also does anyone know what happened to her mate she used to always vlog with? Can’t think of her name but she seemed very sweet and funny. I remember seeing a comment that said she should start her own YouTube but hazel deleted it... obviously didn’t want to share the limelight.
Was it Megan? I think she was around in the days before Jordan.

Also her vlog yesterday was soooooo boring and pointless! Waste of time uploading it!

I also never understand why influences think we want their other halves in their videos either! She said we'll see him in the next vlog! To be fair she doesn't feature him as much as some do but I still don't really care!

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Let’s be fair she’s probably only keeping her job as it probably pays well and she isn’t making enough from YouTube alone! If she was she’d probably jack her job in straight away! She’s already said she want to drop days in the future.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
It’s a bit vague but I just found this...

6D634774-A92C-4549-957E-1EA8CE907ECC.png

Obviously could be on more if he’s had promotions / depending on job role.

You can tell she’s not really a fashion YouTuber, everything in her last video she said she would pair with ‘jeans or a even skirt’ and she was just showing us ‘the quality of primark knitwear’ - ironic the size 10-12 cardigan didn’t fit her though but all the 12-14s did...

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I saw her stories about the fake accounts. Who has the energy for that sort of weird shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it herself just to get attention or drum up some kind of scandal like the big influencers always get themselves wrapped up in.

Yeah I haven’t watched one or her videos in a while now. She’s boring I’ve lost interest.
Someone made a fake Facebook profile of me, years ago. I'm a nobody, so it does happen. But I didn't harp on about it. I informed FB - they removed the profile - and the police, as was the advice on FB.

I've not watched her Instagram stories about it, talk about a snore. The fake profile of hers wasn't in any way controversial. The one made of me had photoshopped massive boobs on me - it was horrible! But you know, these things happen and the social media channels have action you can take. The way she appears to be going on is ridiculous, and classic her "I'm so important". Pipe down.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Watching her recent video, when she is doing the QA part around her mouth looks so strange!? I wonder if she’s had some sort of filler

Bazaaaar

I agree! She even started the weird slow mo filming of Coffee or tea. She is full on gemma louise miles wannabe! Its sad really cause she could have stood out with the financial content but then choose this road. Why Are they like minions and wanna all be like each other with the plump lips and airheads?? Why?! And Who cares what hazel "buys" From bm etc? No one! They Are like high schoolers all wanna be that one mean gril desperately and lack all persona of own
I cant imagine what a nasty bitch she is in real life. Her videos bore me to tears and im sick of seeing the same hair same face same clothes she just has zero skill and zero personality.

Also am I the only one who thinks she has the features of a witch?!🤣

For someone who's had her breasts and lips done and face pumped full of plastic she still looks hideous.

Isnt he just the biggest greasiest mess u ever seen😫🤢 the pair of them would make scary lookin kids i tell u that!!!! I've not watched her new vids. As much as I'd love to to partake in slaggin her off, I refuse to watch and pay for her shit lifestyle!!
yes he looks an absolute scruff. i would tell my partner if he looked such a greasy mess. he would expect me to tell him.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Shes both smug and obnoxious! IRL I imagine not a very likable person at all, says it all that she doesn't really have any friends though doesn't it!

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Oh dear someone’s created fake YT and Twitter accounts in her name it seems. She’s asking people to DM her with any info 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha