Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
no this time she is asking small businesses to actually send her products so she can promote. Just seen she now wants to help pet businesses out 🤣 more like she wants some freebies for Lola 🙄 if she really wanted to help she would just share photos & links from the businesses that have reached out..not ask them to send her products!! This stunt has really put me off her now I actually thought she was quite decent 🤔

No I mean these B&M stocking filler his and hers type videos. They bore me and I love a bit of B&M!

No doubt she is after free stuff though anything to not put her hand in her pocket!

Reactions: 2

Loulou_23

VIP Member
And haha I totally agree size wise, she is NOT a 10 and if she is then how? I'd love a serious explanation to make me understand because how is she so dump and weird shaped and insists shes a 10??? Maybe that's why her clothes look bad, bcos they don't fit!!!

I would say that’s probably why most of what she wears looks weird coz she’s buying a size too small and forcing herself into stuff.

I’d definitely say she’s more like a 12 though. I don’t know why these influencers can’t own their size Elle Darby is another one! Says she’s an 8 but is more like a 12/14!

With regards to her bf I’m sure he’s a nice enough bloke but definitely not what I’d imagine her with!

I do wonder if he earns a lot though and that was the draw to him...

I know she says she earns on par to him but let’s face it the influencer lifestyle won’t be around forever so if he has a decent job with opportunities to progress maybe that was the draw to him..,

Bazaaaar

I find it suspect she claims not to read these pages when her food and imaginary 'roast' meanin sausages potatos and veg get brought up then posts this pic justifying her 'roast' lol also totes agree shes gone the easy way just wants freebies and a z list persona of a life there is 0 chemistry in her relationship they look so fake it hurts lol que the next couple vid to justify how solid there 'relationship' is. About as solid as her 'roast' behind closed doors i bet. But alas. She will stay with him. She is a leech and he is prob brainless or brainwashed.

Attachments

Bazaaaar

Obviously trying to add fashion / trend setter to her bow now. Maybe if she had her own sense of style rather than just grabbing anything beige, and she wore either unique pieces or stuff that wasn't cheap and nasty she'd stand more of a chance.

And why is she missing Laura Meacham's arse so much.
I think shes miles away from being a trend setter. She's a carbon copy of every other wanna be influencer out there except she can't take pictures so there's her downfall straight away. And her clothes, house, decor is so beige and boring I've never once looked at an item of clothing or something in her house and though I love that, I need it. I'm actually really underwhelmed by how ugly and boring her house reno is too.

• Heart

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Jordan’s face looks like a slapped arse in her latest vlog. He seems a bit over it now?

I thought that I don’t think he likes being on camera, yet she seems to force him. I bet it courses arguments!

I can imagine he’s he type to have friends that rip the piss into him about it as well. 😂😂

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Same im no carpet fitters but wow what a shoddy job lol just goes to show when ur all style over substance an try do up a house in a rush it comes out awful also any1 seen her stories 'overlined the shit out of them' wow classy classy girl i hope she doesnt have any underage followers takin on her language or self hate pickin up her bad habits like lip filler when she nos full well 1st hand it messes up her face yet she's still vlogging it all posting stories going on about threading an hating her natural self lol the girl needs to get off the camera an go sort her life out wtf

Was literally just coming to say about her recent stories. Why does she keep banging on about them, its boring now we get it you hate your lips piss off! Also the over lining and lip colour makes her look like a clown. Tagging the place that did it too bet they are paying her and shes not disclosing it! What a knob she is!

Bazaaaar

I was wondering why her Xmas Dinner didn't look like someone had shit on a plate and run off and call me 007 but I dont think she made it herself 100% the plates she posts her slop on are different to the ones she posted her Xmas Dinner on i bet Princess hazle got mummy and daddy to drop her one or even worse Jordans mum and dad. Course her royal highness can't be cooking on Xmas day😂 ah well least the boy got something other than toad in the hole dressed up as a roast LOL

Clearly didn't make it herself lol lazy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
Surely she can't have bought another investment property yet...even with her job, plus YouTube it's a heck of a lot of money to have saved, and she's been doing up the new house...

Anyway, let us know what it is when she makes the big announcement ha ha ha!

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Those vases she got for 'her' (not their)new living room are vile 🤮🤮 'seen them on Instagram' yet thinks they are different and timeless?

• Haha

cassyw1tch3ll

Urgh has she actually finished showing all the Zara stuff from that one big order she did? She's like throwing down 3 items on the floor every day, she is surely dragging it out.
Bores me to sleep she does. What's with these cryptic stories too? Trouble in paradise🤔

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She bought her flat to live in because she was single, now she's shacked up with a bf. She's makes out she some finance guru and property developer. With her boyfriend working on the rigs, her job and no kids, they have a large disposable income. She did a video on how she saved 25k in 2 years...yeah get a good paying job and live with your parents where you don't have to pay for anything. 🙄

Attachments

Bazaaaar

What the hell is that bag!! I think it was tagged to Shein at some point, so cheap and tacky.
Fits right in with her cheap tacky b&m poundshop haul life 🤣 I'll never forget her everything 5£ post in that gross jumper and in the caption even she said something about it adding ten years to her appearance but what do you expect when you wear that tack 🤣

This monstrosity 🤣

Attachments

Bazaaaar

Its disgusting 😫😫😫🤢🤢 I know everyone can do whatever they want with theyre money. But since im not a student anymore I really enjoy buying healthy food & cooking! Im not into her sicky budget meals. Its a good idea in a way but her ideas are so bland and aint No one wanna Cook that. I mean she has the money why would you be tight like that cause she doesnt need To at all! She gets gifted so much crap and says she doesnt need To buy clothes etc herself at all. So she kinda could put that monies towards good nourishing foods and actually make nice meals. Then she pretends To be this poshy posh.
The slop she serves and calls cooking is beyond a joke. I've never seen anything like it!! I'm genuinely not sure why she sets herself a budget only to eat vile food? She's not helping anyone by making these videos. It's almost like shes THAT delusional she makes them thinking all her little hazle clones will go and make it and think they've had an amazing and adequate meal when surely NO ONE but her and her poor poor boyfriend eats like that. ALSO how does he not say Anything? Mayb he wasn't brought up very well or fed very well as a child (would make sense as hid grossly over weight and his skin turns my stomach) and he genuinely sees no wrong in what she's doing? Still can't get over calling sausages a roast🤣