Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
She’s been gifted Laura Mercia products!

Really pisses me off when a brand I use myself does this! I’d stop using it but the powder is sooo good!

Reactions: 2

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Just seen her Instagram stories I think it’s pretty clear they’ve brought a house!

I think she tried to throw people off the scent by saying ‘it’s been going on for about 12 weeks’ which to me is like hinting at pregnancy which I don’t think she is and hate when people do that!

Bazaaaar

Those pics of her in school lmao certainly shows the real hazle not the wanna be she is now. I just KNEW she was a no1 in school. Makes sense why she feels so entitled to the attention bcos she's never had it before.

Bazaaaar

I saw that. Always makes me laugh when these dickheads say they want a house with land. Why though?! Its just to be braggy and show off 'ohh look at me I can afford a big house with loads of land. I mean its not coz she wants to have animals or anything is it!

Makes me laugh in this goals video shes saying she won't be so hard on herself with saving as shes had 5 solid years of saving hard.

Hmmm hun you bought a Mercedes, a house, a dog worth probably £3k, been on a couple of holidays and are always showing us interiors you bought. Not to mention clothes and make up! Hardly saving hardcore really is it when your're able to still do / buy all those things!
Exactly its all for show. Imagine being so stuck up and ungrateful that you move into a new house and are already thinking of the next one when you haven't even finished decorating?? More more more is all she wants she reminds me of that awful verruca salt🤣

And you're totally right where are his clothes? I wonder what his parents/family think about their son being walked all over and made to look like a complete and utter mug for tens of thousands of people to see? His friends must take the right piss out of his shitty relationship🤣

Her 2021 goal needs to be to step into the real world and get her head out of her fat arse.

I thought that poor sod. Ironically he’s given up more than her for this house she claims is their dream home yet she’s having everything her way!
One day he will regret it all when they split and his left with nothing! Unless he is as painfully desperate as her and they stay together in an unhappy relationship for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Never known anyone to justify bein off work SO MUCH 🙄

I know right she can film for YT and make money through ads or whatever but can’t do her actual job! Her employer is soo lucky!! 🙄🙄🙄

Honestly if her following grew big enough she’d quit her finance job in a second! That’s the only thing holding her back!

Bazaaaar

It's not really a surprise as she did say from the start that she would get them filled again. Hopefully she won't go overboard again, we'll see what happens 🤷‍♀️
Yes she did say that but as mentioned above I think its shocking shes done it again after such a hideous result before and in the middle of a pandemic too? Selfish, vile, self centred moose comes to mind!!!
She just always looks so smug! And I now dislike frenchies thanks to her!

Makes me laugh how she always says shes a 10-12 yeah okay hun!

12-14 for like! She has a very odd shape and I can't figure out why...... Not sure if her torso is particularly short and thats why...
And I totally agree! She has such a sly, smarmy smug face i can imagine she's very hard not to slap one in an argument lol and yes her dog is gross and she acts like its amazing. Also lola? LOLA? Could you get anymore boring and unoriginal? Lola is prob top5 dogs names. She just has zero originality or personality!!

And haha I totally agree size wise, she is NOT a 10 and if she is then how? I'd love a serious explanation to make me understand because how is she so dump and weird shaped and insists shes a 10??? Maybe that's why her clothes look bad, bcos they don't fit!!!

I hate her fat face and sly little digs. We go on about her being gifted etc next thing she posts perfume 'to me love me go fool someone else you desperate little cow🤣😫🤣

Also anyone of the opinion shes with her bf because she was desperate and he so happened to come along? Digging deeper into their relationship they don't seem they work well at all.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Never posted on here before but had to search for this thread so I could vent!! It really winds me up that she goes on about how lucky she is to be a landlord and it’s always been her dream... she literally landed on her feet and found a boyfriend who owned a better property than hers. It’s no hard task buying a flat when you’re in the job she is but she makes out like she’s super rich being able to rent property when in reality she’s just moved in with her Boyf 🙄 her food shops bore the hell out of me too, I’d be depressed if I ate like that just to stick to a budget, these people don’t even like food

I agree she’d still be living in her flat if she hadn't met Jordan. Of course they will buy a bigger place together it’s easier with 2 salaries. It’s like if I buy alone I’ll be able to get a 2 bed house terrace/ semi but if my new relationship goes well we’d buy a 4 bed detached home. She has done well to pay back the equity loan so quick though as going off what she’s said (her flat was 200k) the HTB would have been 40k....

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
I found her.....She started her own channel....Maybe this is why they fell out? Her name is megan esme
If that's the reason why then that's really sad! :( shes defo the friend she's fallen out with though, she would be shouting out her chanel if they were still friends.. Instead she's shouting out Laura's chanel coz she knows it will get her clout!! We should all go and subscribe to Megan 😊😁

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
When she tried in that pink tie top from primark... why is one nipple pointing to the sun and the other to the newsagents down the road? 👀🤔

• Haha

Bazaaaar

Hope she didn't pay much 4that carpet wtf u can clearly see the joins lol I have 4 to 5 joins in my carpet as my lounge is a mad shape and you can't see a single 1 lol this has pleased me what an idiot bet she's gutted

I never realised this now I can't unsee it haha
It reminds me of a boxers nose all hook like an broken looking lol

Attachments

• Haha

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I haven't watched her last few videos tbh but on her latest one, the 2 pictures on the thumbnail, she is definitely all teeth. They look way to big for her face.I was intrigued if they look like that in the video and saw she's in her car trying to do an Elle Carby and thought hell no. I'm sick of these nobodies just copying the more popular nobodies just to get the views to cash in. She's not interesting or entertaining with no sense of humour and has the same taste in clothes as Bet Lynch. 🤢🤢

Attachments

MissFinn

VIP Member
Thoughts on her 'new lips post' ?! I think she looked better before with uneaven lips because at least then that was the excuse for the face now there is none. Shes just unattractive and old looking. Sick of her hair as well its just so dull and limp ALL of the time! I feel like the girl needs a nice sharp chop loadsssss of length off and an actual STYLE its literally the same flat mess in every photo. Least shes used up all the pics of her 'waves' though as that do was giving me serious lank scarecrow hair vibes 😄
The top lip is straight 🙄 theres something very weird about her nose/lip area 😅

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Average house price for that area a year ago was between 230,000 and 318,248 thats all I could find not sure how to find recent sales x

I think they is a way of looking at recently sold properties on rightmove and you can filter by house/ flat, terraced / detached ect. I’m a nosy cow 😂😂😂

Laurennat

Chatty Member
Her fashion is crap her lips are tat and her blush pink is a bore She acts like no1 has brought a house or rent a house at her age 🙄 seriously girl simmer down