Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
Obviously trying to add fashion / trend setter to her bow now. Maybe if she had her own sense of style rather than just grabbing anything beige, and she wore either unique pieces or stuff that wasn't cheap and nasty she'd stand more of a chance.

And why is she missing Laura Meacham's arse so much.

Reactions: 2

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I just can't think of any other reason she dresses like this and tries to look sexy even for work and at home. From her London trip today she must of gotten a few looks but not for the reason she thinks. It's bloody cold out and she's tottering around in open toed high heels no skirt or trousers on. What did she have in that large heavy suitcase? As this is the theme about her at the moment I'm going to guess ⛓ 💦🫂
🤣🤣🤣

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I agree but this isn't for Jordan (who does smoke) or for Hazel or for THEM.
Do you know them IRL? Obviously without giving yourself away 😊

I’m surprised she’s with a smoker I personally wouldn’t date a smoker but that’s me.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Not sure why they send her a red lipstick shell never wear (until she reads this) the girls all about being beige and boring lol im more worried shes going to get her lips done during lockdown then sayin its ok bcos they are medical practitioners! Not bein funny the dr is still open but I wouldnt b calling them for a face to face appt durin lockdown unless it was an emergency. Just another example yet again of how she lives in her own world and no one matters but herself. Fuck the whole world ayy? Bcos idiot over there wants her lips done!

I did think that can't she just wait a few more days! Nope if Hazel wants something she wants it now! She's such a diva, needs to get over herself she's nothing special.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
She left the 'hate forums' as she calls them till last.

Basically says she doesn't read them anymore, alrighty then hahaha.

She makes enough to quit her job if she wanted but won't as its not a steady income, her house is close to the £400k mark wouldn't give a figure which is fair but that info is on the likes of rightmove if you know the area probably not hard to find!

Loads of people assuming shes stuck up, asked for comments why people think that and of course gets the minions jumping to her defense! As if she'd leave any negative comments on there!!

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
💯 she’s getting way to big for her boots and is starting to grate on me now.

Use to like her but when she freely say she doesn’t really buy make up and clothes as she gets so much for free I think it’s disgusting!! She’s pretty obnoxious and does come across as a total know it all too! Would love to know what her team think of her in the day job!
This may sound silly, but whenever I watch a vlog when she holds the camera, I feel Really dizzy, because of everything seems very low down, if the camera is placed on something, I don't feel dizzy. It only happens when I watch her vlogs. It's really strange

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
Oh here we go. £20 budget meals. Let's guess. Mince and a can of tomato. White bread and a rubbery looking egg.

WHY does she do this?!

Bazaaaar

Those vases she got for 'her' (not their)new living room are vile 🤮🤮 'seen them on Instagram' yet thinks they are different and timeless?
Shes a complete fucking air head, they're absolutely disgusting and I feel sorry for the house shes moving into at this rate ha!

In her B&M log I really feel like shes copying Gemma Miles more than normal. The TV fireplace and the over use of cosy.

Also she has a really weird shape doesn't she, I really noticed it in the intro where shes wearing joggers and a crop.

Don't even get me started on this Harrys she was trying to flog, never heard of them! She shows how much shes in it for the money!!

Majorly contradicts herself too, suppose to be flogging that shaving stuff from Harry's then shows shaving kits in B&M!

Hasn't got a clue has she!! 😂 😂😂
It makes me laugh never heard of them probably because they aren't cheap and she won't pay money for them. I really wish her bf would shave off that disgusting beard

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I can't believe that carpet! It's SO bad. We recently had carpet fitted on our two flights stairs and landing - both stairs curve around, we've got runners...can't see a single join. That join doesn't even look like it's on a straight line...

I can't believe she's still going on about her illness and asthma and so on. If she had just phoned the doctor like a normal person when she felt unwell, perhaps it wouldn't have lasted this long. I understand she has no content but this is really scraping the barrel.
In all fairness I can't stand the girl but have you honestly tried getting hold of your gp these last few years. I tell you it ain't bloody easy

Bazaaaar

It makes me laugh never heard of them probably because they aren't cheap and she won't pay money for them. I really wish her bf would shave off that disgusting beard
Isnt he just the biggest greasiest mess u ever seen😫🤢 the pair of them would make scary lookin kids i tell u that!!!! I've not watched her new vids. As much as I'd love to to partake in slaggin her off, I refuse to watch and pay for her shit lifestyle!!

• Heart