Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it's some kind of deal with a company - can't think of the word but they are not allowed to announce it until the company say so. Maybe it's an In the Style range. 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Maybe she received one of those Christmas b & m boxes that they have sent to the smaller fry influencers. But she will make it out to be some massive b & m Collab or something

Reactions: 2
i think it's some kind of deal with a company - can't think of the word but they are not allowed to announce it until the company say so. Maybe it's an In the Style range. 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Maybe they will literally work with anyone but I don’t think she’s got a big enough following 😕

Maybe she received one of those Christmas b & m boxes that they have sent to the smaller fry influencers. But she will make it out to be some massive b & m Collab or something

God she would yeh although Freya Farrington showed hers on her YT this morning so would hazel not have shown it today too..

Reactions: 1
Maybe she dropped a day from work or hopefully she's moving that dining room table she's pushed up the wall, I dunno why she even put place mats there no one can get around to sit there . Anyway I'm guessing some boring hyped up tit to try and look more intelligent than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep titling her hauls moving hauls when shes moved in I thought she bought another house for a minute

Reactions: 5
Who on this earth is going to spend over £400 on an advent calendar?!?!? Arent we all following her for money saving tips and bargain hauls? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who on this earth is going to spend over £400 on an advent calendar?!?!? Arent we all following her for money saving tips and bargain hauls? 👀
I don't even usually spend more than £2 was secretly chuffed last year when my partner surprised me with an expensive Lindt one though not gonna lie ..I will be gutted if he doesn't get that this year haha

Some of those tops she chose from Zara…always the tackiest looking stuff! Anyway, she’s making a video all about work this weekend, are we braced for the huge announcement she’s been teasing?! :rolleyes:

Some of those tops she chose from Zara…always the tackiest looking stuff! Anyway, she’s making a video all about work this weekend, are we braced for the huge announcement she’s been teasing?! :rolleyes:
duck sakes... hanging on the edge of my seat here 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't believe all that meat she got gifted and she gave her dog over half the salmon she cooked.. Who ever heard of donating to foodbanks fish is expensive and she's giving it to her dog when some people can't even afford to buy meat like that :(

Reactions: 3
She has her dog on the raw food diet. She always eats food like that it seems. I would say lucky doggy but raw meat is icky, although I think she did cook the salmon for Lola.

Reactions: 1
How to style up a blazer...just wear the blazer. Oh is this another one of her legal office outfits? 😆

She seems to have forgotten her blouse unless she really is trying too hard to get into a male boss'/ colleagues bed.

If my assistant turned up wearing this in a legal firm I would be sending them home to get changed

Reactions: 4
I Can Finally Tell You...
It's a new job and she's working from home 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.