Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you love her so much why you on this thread?
Look what she did to steff was tit. Your pointless point on Jamie oliver is flawed because he is a trained chef making money by actually having knowledge of something. Not selling clothes, sweets recipes etc etc. She shouldn’t have done what she did to steff especially knowing how fragile that girl is.
i guess im just a hard working girl with a proper job so find it difficult to stop scraping the barrel asyou keep saying. We get it you like Hayley. I didnt mean to upset you so about the recipes but you shouldnt take credit for someone elses work let alone ‘write’ a recipe book and make money on it

What did Steff post about it?

I don’t follow her. Unfollowed when she started using her kids as advertising accessories
ANYWAY came on here after steffs post.
hayley screen shot this thread and accused steff of posting in this rave 😂thread nasty stuff. Actually not nasty, more pulling her up on the truth.
hayley sent messages to steff saying this is you. Just do your own this blah blah blah
Steff screen shot it and hid hayleys name but funny how everyone knew who it was. The recipe thief desperate for a book deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her. Unfollowed when she started using her kids as advertising accessories
ANYWAY came on here after steffs post.
hayley screen shot this thread and accused steff of posting in this rave 😂thread nasty stuff. Actually not nasty, more pulling her up on the truth.
hayley sent messages to steff saying this is you. Just do your own this blah blah blah
Steff screen shot it and hid hayleys name but funny how everyone knew who it was. The recipe thief desperate for a book deal 🤣
How do they know each other?

If you love her so much why you on this thread?
To be fair - this is a rave thread. So technically, if you want to slate her, you should make a thread in the normal section....

I’m not fussed on her one way or the other, just pointing out that you’re in a rave thread, so people are going to like her.

Reactions: 4
To be fair - this is a rave thread. So technically, if you want to slate her, you should make a thread in the normal section....

I’m not fussed on her one way or the other, just pointing out that you’re in a rave thread, so people are going to like her.
My apologies. Only joined from the screen shot Hayley took. So didn’t realise it was rave or not.
anyway i have nothing more on this. Peace out girls and guys. Stay safe xxx

How do they know each other?
Not sure i think they made friends on the gram then whatsapp’d each other as made friends online?

Reactions: 1
I just started following ‘simplysteffe’ so don’t know much about her, very brave of her to shave her hair all off! But I actually like it, suits her

I like Hayley too and her recipes are nice! I’ve tried quite a few :) however, In regards to the recipe pinching! I don’t know if anyone else follows justjessfood (I LOVE her) but I’ve noticed Hayley has posted a couple of recipes exactly the same as jess has posted previously (the TGI fakeaway was posted literally 2 days apart!)

Reactions: 2
I started this thread. I do like Hayley but was disappointed to see she’s now got an agent. She’s going to be another lilandlide isn’t she, advertising any old crap.

I also think this new sweet business is a total rip off, she’s totally just taking the piss out of her followers who will make a purchase.

What’s happened to loveherstyle?! I just google and the company is dissolved on Companies House....

Reactions: 5
I started this thread. I do like Hayley but was disappointed to see she’s now got an agent. She’s going to be another lilandlide isn’t she, advertising any old crap.

I also think this new sweet business is a total rip off, she’s totally just taking the piss out of her followers who will make a purchase.

What’s happened to loveherstyle?! I just google and the company is dissolved on Companies House....
That’s interesting, didn’t know that. I guess maybe a lot of companies will be in a similar position after the pandemic

That’s interesting, didn’t know that. I guess maybe a lot of companies will be in a similar position after the pandemic
According to Companies House it dissolved on 5th June 2018 😳 But I'm sure it's been trading after that.

Yeah I don’t get the sweet thing. I haven’t looked how much they cost but every corner shop does sweets 3 for £1 or something so I would never imagine paying someone else to ship me sweets 🧐

Completely agree about the sweets £11.99 for a big bag.. could get the same amount in Wilko for £4😂 I think she’s definitely turning into a cash cow and it won’t be long before it’s ad ad ad which is a shame as she did seem lovely and genuine.
I think love her style was with her ex so maybe when their relationship broke down it was best to shut it? I don’t think it was doing particularly well tbh and remember when she was selling all the last bits off really cheap. My friend brought something off there and said it was cheap like market clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she not recently move her clothes business into premises of some sort??

I think she has quite a lot of money; she seems to have different businesses, has bought/changed her house a couple of times recently etc

I really don’t get the sweets business. For 1KG of sweets you have to spend £12 and then £3 shipping so it’s £15. You can get sweets cheap as anything in every supermarket, It would be Max £5.

Reactions: 8
The Sweet's are so overpriced, have noticed she is posting less and less cooking content it's all about the sweet business now

I like her account but it does bug me how much she overcooks her chicken. Fry it, then fry it some more, then simmer it in a sauce.. with breasts as well, it must be so dry!

I like her account but it does bug me how much she overcooks her chicken. Fry it, then fry it some more, then simmer it in a sauce.. with breasts as well, it must be so dry!
Agree. I don’t think she’s as good a cook as people seem to think. It’s all very basic stuff. Any kind of cook book she did would need to be aimed at very amateur basic cooks, maybe even children!

Still, she’s a nice lady I think :)

Reactions: 6